Closed The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight
Name: Jake Williams
Role: Prince
Fantasy Kingdom: Kingdom of Hope
Description: Jake has brown hair and green eyes he is short and somewhat muscle

Jake was in the woods outside of the castle with a couple of guards. He had been ruling in his parents place for the past few days since they weren't there at the moment. So whenever he got the chance to he would go outside and take a few of his guards with him.
Name: Kage
Role: Mage
Description: silver spiky hair, pale skin, tall and muscular, yellow eyes.

Kage walk through the woods, his prey in his sights. He raised his hand and tossed the guards away like they were rag dolls.
Jake eyes went wide when his guards seemed to have been thrown away. He turned around and ran back the way they had came.
Kage reached out and stopped Jake in his tracks. He walked closer to Jake, his eyes looking the young man over. "It would seem the young prince is all alone in the dark forest. Allow me, to accompany to my home." Kage said before he began to walk, carrying Jake telepathically with him.
Jake let out a squeak when he couldn't move. He watched him since that was all he could do that at the moment. Not being able to do or say anything he just had to allow it,
Kage led Jake to a dark tower, opening the door and leading him inside. He let Jake go, casting a Seal on the door and windows to prevent Jake from escaping.
Jake lands on his hands and knees when he was let go. "What do you want?",he asked moving away from him.
"You'll be part of my new experiments. I am curious about the body, how fragile it can be from disease, and how strong it can be under pressure. But even then it still succumbs to age. I want my legacy to continue. That's why I need an heir. You'll help me achieve that while I study what the pregnancy will do to you're body as it happens." Kage said as he pushedJaje to the wall.

(You okay with nsfw?)
(Yes)

Jake was terrified about that and didn't want to be apart of them. He looked up at Kage scared when he was pushed to the wall.
Kage used his magic to rip the clothes off Jake. He turned Jake around and removed his own clothes, exposing his large member.
Jake didn't know what he was about to do he tried to cover himself when his clothes were ripped off. He closed his eyes after he had looked back knowing what was going to happen he braced himself.
Kage entered Jake forcefully, reaching deep inside, penetrating him and hitting a bundle of nerves. As he thrusts, he castes a powerful spell on Jake, creating a womb within the prince.
Jake flinched when he he felt him him enter him. He cried out that had hurt a lot
Kage pumped into Jake harshly, having no disregard for the prince. He finished quickly, filling Jake up with his seed. He removed himself and brought Jake to a small cell room. He placed him in there and locked him up.

(Do you have a limit on how many you want to carry? If not, can we do six to eight?)
Jake bit his lip to keep himself from crying out again. Holding his stomach with one hand he felt sick to his stomach. He threw up once he was in the cell and was locked inside laying down on his side.

(No I don't have a limit)
(K. How about 8 then?)

Kage returned back to his studies, mixing potions and practicing dark magic as Jake's belly grew slightly, looking 5 months pregnant with one.
(OK)

Jake was still laying down but he had fallen asleep by the time he had gotten back to the cell room. He had one hand on his stomach as slept he had seen it grow before he had fallen asleep.
Kage opened up the door to Jake's cell. He sat next to him and started to check on the babies within him.
Jake moved a bit in his sleep but not that much. He was tired because of what had happened ealier he was still feeling a bit sick.
Kage started to cast a spell on the babies, causing them to grow. Jake's belly kept ballooning outward until it stopped at an overdue quadruplet size.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,508 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 777 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,711 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,110 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,762 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,708 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,681 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,359 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,600 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22