Closed Graduation growth (penguinmartim)
"Well that's not the answer to my question young man. Yes the eggs can come without a cause but sometimes there is a cause." The doctor said. "Do you not remember the first time and how they came about? There is always a trigger the first time at least."
"I had sex... but not this time. Owww" Jake winced. He was full of eggs, and starting to become full of poo
"Hm, well maybe you had feelings for someone or thought another person looked nice enough for your preference and that triggered the eggs growing?" The doctor suggested. "Truth be told there is nothing I can do but tell you how many you might have. Before I do that though, go to the bathroom and do any buisness you need while i set up. That way the the machine will only pick up the eggs."
Jake tried to get up. He felt huge. "I'm gonna burst!" He exclamed, rubbing his bloated tummy
"No you won't." The doctor said as he helped em down. "Like I said go to the bathroom and then come back. It's too soon for any eggs to be coming out if this just started today. So hurry along now, I'll have everything set up for ya when you get back."
*10 minutes later, Jake came back. "Ready."
"You should feel a little better then." The doctor said. "Let me help you up here."

Helping Jake back onto the cot, he made sure they were on there before releasing em. He then reached over for a utiensiel.

"Alright, lay back now." The doctor said.

(How many should the doctor find?)
12) Jake laid back. His tummy hurt still. "My tummy hurts everywhere now."
"That's normal, now hold still." The doctor said as he ran the item over Jake's stomach gently. "My, looks like there's twelve in there. "
Owwwwww. (Maybe his mom bloats him with water for punishment because he brought alcohol to prom)
*When the two got home, he didn't know he'd soon be a water balloon.* mom... im sorry for taking whiskey to prom. I accept my punishment.
(I'm confused, why are we talking about prom when he just graduated and he was talking to the doctor?)
(The principal called her about the alcohol when Jake was with the doctor)
(Again why? Prom happens long before graduation, she would've known already and punishment had been done. I don't see the point.)
(Idk. I just wanna do a force feed)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,907 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The Cock Growth and The Preggo with pregnantwithtwins SeanWoods221 5 2,479 03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The Growth Cream (First Come, First Serve) SeanWoods221 0 919 06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility SeanWoods221 46 7,377 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
  C School Pregnancy with Penguinmartim SeanWoods221 27 4,044 02-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: penguinmartim
  Sudden school growth! Claude Mathers 115 20,939 09-09-2015, 12:34 AM