Open The pet to the Wealthy
Plot: Kidnapped by a wealthy man, Henry has learned a terrifying truth about the world. The world is full of demons an other beasts that people have assumed to be nothing but fairy tales an now he's stuck in the home of one of these demonic creatures. The Wealthy man has chosen Henry to be the one to bring forth a new age of supernatural an what this mean is he'll be force to bear his young an the young of others. Can Henry find something good in this new course of life or can he escape from this being's clutches before he brings too many beasts into the world?

(This is open to multiple people who can play supernatural creatures to mate with Henry or be servants around the mansion. However sex scenes will fade to black and hte rp will pick up after the deed is done. There will also be rapid pregnancy and multiples. ALso PLEASE DO NOT post in ONE LINERS the whole time. Once in a while is fine but all the time makes it very hard to enjoy the rp.)

Henry stared at his reflection, he could see a bulge in his stomach and could only fear the worse as the strange had made clear. Pregnant....an yet he was still a male. HIs stomach groaned and rumbled a little bit. At first, he assumed he was hungry after that....rough night of...intercourse. However his stomach pushed forward and was now more noticeable. Henry lowered his shirt and and stepped back, a shocked look on his face as he could now see the bulge of his stomach loosely against his shirt.

"What the...." Henry muttered in a hushed tone, though in this house anyone could've heard him.
(Im willing to join if your ok with that... ill be some kind of animal demon tho if you ok with that)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Go ahead.)
(Ill do a bio description of the demon so you get some idea)

Name: Luce
Description: a large quadruped about the size of a large lion. It appeares very lion like excluding the mane or tail. Even though it is a demon it is covered in soft, pitch black fur with metalic golden stripes which hides its tougher than steel scales. Behind it trails a long snowleopard like tail which is extremely dexterous and strong enough to lift a car. It views the world through green eyen which seem to emit fire around tgem, its pupils, star like.
Personally: smug and cocky, he is domineering to those around him, even those who summoned him. However he has always wanted offspring and has vowed to bind himself to the barer of, even if it cancles the contract with his current 'master'.
Extra details: is capable of being impregated aswell if he choses to and enjoys flaunting his magical abilities.

Luce grinned as he watched the male through the mirror"oh yes Master, you chose well" he purrs, putting emphasis on the word 'master' just to taunt him "he will be purrfect"
(I'm not sure if he's saying that out loud enough for Henry to hear so that's why I didn't have em hear.)

"Good, now just remember there is a chance you'll have to share em with others besides myself. Thanks to the spell, he'll take on more offspring if you take him an the new ones added will be yours." A shadow being replied as they turned away from the mirror. "I suggest you go through the door, the lad is already shocked by his current state as it is."

Henry shook his head an gave a frustrated sigh. This couldn't be happening! And yet it was!!! Taking a seat on his bed, he adjusted his shirt in a foolish attempt to hope he couldn't spy the bulge. Sadly he still could.
(Heh is ok, i didnt intend for him to hear)

Luce gave a soft growl "I would prefer to have him to myself, but for now i will agree, as long as i get what i want later down the line" he says before waking his way to the door, it opening before he reached it, he stalked in playing a full feral as he approached the already pregnant male while the door slammed shut and locked behind him. He growled low baring his teeth in a grin and gave silent psychic commands to his target to get on the floor and present himself.
"I'm afraid I can't do that yet There are many species taht need the aid that he'll provide. But I will give you a week with him, plenty of time for you to make plenty of young for the trial run." The shadow replied before fading away.

When the door slammed shut, Henry looked though he was shocked an stood up quickly. It was clear he was scared though when the command was put into his head, his mind was made blank so there was no resistance. The poor human had no mental walls to defend himself from powers like this, he had no powers himself. So he was forced into doing what the beast wanted.
(Post fade)

Luce purred loudly curled up with the male. He had successfully done what he needed to, even in coaxing the human yo mount and fill the feline demon aswell. He gave him a soft nuzzle and lick. While the human would rapidly grow towards birth, the demon wouldn't, allowing him to remain bound to this realm and to the human.

"Mmm, you did very good little one" he praised
It was all out of his control, something Henry was starting to hate. When he was finally allowed back to his senses, his stomach was at overdue with triplets. His stomach had started to swell during the process and now Henry noticed the demon cuddled against him. Fear immedeatly hit him as he realized this creature was no doubt the cause of his bigger stomach.

"I have a name! And I hardly think I've done anything other than get used by you beings." Henry replied unhappily as he folded his arms and looked away.
Luce rumbled a chuckle and pressed a forepaw to the dome of a belly "oh i know your name, and your doing more good than you realize" he nuzzled and licked at the humans ear "worry not though, youll be with only me for a while now. Think of it this way, with this" he rubbed at the gut putting more.

"With this, you are more valuable than a trillion souls, we will protect you from all harm, and you will want for nothing"
"Oh you're wrong there." Henry replied bitterly despite the paw on his stomach. "I don't want this at all, I want my life back! I want to do things I wanna do and not be forced into things like this!"

The feeling of his stomach being rubbed was rather arousing, but Henry was doing his best to ignore it. His body was betraying him in so many ways now. HE just wanted to live his life normally. This wasn't normal! HIs stomach groaned as it stretched out bigger with growth, causing Henry to shudder.
"But you are enjoying this attention, i can smell it" Luce purrs "and besides, you wouldnt have been chosen if you didnt want this, we have been monitoring you for a while and made sure you would be perfect for this"
"Only because you monsters changed my body!" Henry snapped. "Oh sure, trying to get your life together is what qualifies for getting captured by monsters and used their personal breeding rabbit ."

Henry groaned as his stomach continued to grow, pushing outward and to the sides. He as quickly approaching five as he already went over quads.

"How many are even in there?" he questioned.
He chuckles and shakes his head a little, the only changes made being the ability to carry as many young as needed, the humans enjoyment of it was his own.

"I only gave you six to start with" he says wagging his tail "and there were two in you already from master who wants an hair"
"That makes nine!" Henry exclaimed, fear hitting him stronger.

Howe was he suppose to have nine...whatever the hell was in him?!
The feline chuckled "only eight silly human, six from me, two from him, dont worry though, it will be... reasonably painless"he chuckled again and rubbed more as the belly expanded. He wasnt lieing about the pain part, part of the curse placed on him saved him from about 75% of the pain of birthing.

This was done to prevent the pain from killing the weak human in the process. Especially seeing as he would be carrying an increasing abount each time and the stress put on his system from birthing them all would kill him.
Eight, pardon his math but still!!! HIs stomach quickly reached the size for eight and the mass dropped as all the young were ready to be born. The feeling of contractions starting alreted him and his face paled as he glanced down, feeling something shift in there.

"Oh no....no.." Henry groaned.

Time to bring the first batch into the world.
The demon nosed him onto his back and licked gently at the swollen mass "your lucky i only gave you eggs, live young would be harder for you to deal with" he chuckled and licked more at the belly, the action having a calming effect "stay calm and breath, your body jnows what it is doing"
Eggs? SUre six eggs, what about the other two? Thankfully they were eggs too but that wouldn't always be the case. Start em off easy is what the master figured was best. The labor was progressing quickly, it took ten minutes for the first egg to come out though in a hour, the first six were out. Leaving the two that the Master had to be next. His stomach looked over due with twins as he panted, his stomach glistening in sweat.
Luce pulled the eggs to one side to keep safe and warm while he continued to lick at the humans belly and chest trying to keep him calm and clean.

"Your doing purrrdectly little Henry" he praised "just the last two to go then you gwt a break for a few hours"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 945 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,337 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,096 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,647 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  O Masters pet -NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 0 818 01-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Teacher's pet. (Closed with Saxton.) MinxVeren 4 1,842 06-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Last Post: MinxVeren