Closed Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop)
September 5th marked the start of Gabriel's first academic year at the South County College. Little did he know his recent drinking buddy Tyler Goodwell would be a professor at the exact same college. Still, that didn't stop them from hanging out every so often after hours.

As their relationship progressed, one thing led to another, then Gabriel returned to college one week with a hefty gut full of Tyler's children. For only being 2 months along, he looked halfway with twins. God knows how big he'd be at the end of the pregnancy...
Gabe made his way to his last class of the day, with Professor Goodwell. How odd that he had the same surname as his new friend. He sat in the desk closest to the door, his belly barely fitting. Gabe rubbed his new bump, which felt sensitive as it rubbed against his shirt. He had yet to tell Tyler of his pregnancy. He wanted to get together with him to break the news, rather than sending something as impersonal as a text. As the professor entered the room, however, Gabe's face went pale when he realized that his teacher was both his lover and the father of the babies growing in his belly. With his belly hidden behind his desk, Tyler didn't seem to have seen his new bump, which Gabe couldn't decide was good or bad. He diligently took notes as class wore on, and decided to tell the other man once class was over. 
I'm just here for a laugh
Tyler always knew something was up with Gabe for the past few weeks, but couldn't pinpoint what it was. It was then that he noticed the student's hand slip to his midsection and rub it slightly. He knew what was up then, so he was going to confront his lover after class, finishing up early if he could.

Once the bell rang, Tyler knelt beside Gabe, resting his arns on the desk. "So how far along are you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.
Gabe wasn't too surprised that Tyler had seen his bump, or had seen him rubbing it. "Only two months." He said. Once everyone was out of the room, he stood up and lifted up the shirt of his uniform, exposing his bump to Tyler. "They're yours, too." Gabe said. "I don't get laid often enough to mix that up." 
Tyler inspected that smallish bump before placing a hand on it. "That I know well enough. You gonna get an ultrasound when you're at 3 months?" he asked. "If you're already that big, that could mean multiples or you've got a shitload more fluid in there than normal. I'd recommend you check that out, G."
"Yeah, I'm gonna be getting ultrasounds, don't worry." Gabe lowered his shirt, smoothing it over his belly. "So... what does this make us now?" Gabe gazed down to his shoes a moment before looking back up. "What, uh.... What happens to us? A student and a teacher can't really be together, but I'm having your baby."
Tyler struggled to answer that too. "Well...I guess that makes us parents whichever way you put it. Otherwise, we're uhhh...we're....boyfriends?" Even he was unsure about that answer, but that was all he could get any sense from. "Anyway, I won't keep you. Go have your break and I'll pick you up when I'm done here."
Gabe licked his lips and nodded. "Okay. Well, uh... Well, it's the end of the day, sooo, how about you give me your address or something, and I'll come by your place after I get back to my dorm?"
"Works for me." he nodded, writing his address on a slip of paper, tucking it into Gabe's pocket. "Catch you later, kids."
Gabe quickly made his way back to his dorm, where his roommate thankfully had yet to return. He changed into some more casual clothes, and then hurried down to the bus stop. After getting off, he walked and walked until he found the apartment of his teacher, knocking on the door and waiting.
Ty opened the door slowly, seeing his mate standing before him. "Hey, glad you could make it!" he beamed, letting Gabe in. Unlike how well clothed the latter was, Ty was just in a pair of underwear and a shirt with some obscure death metal band on the front. "Can I get you anything? More babies, perhaps?"
Gabe rolled his eyes. "Very funny." He walked inside and gingerly seated himself on the couch, hands cradling his small bump. "This is a nice place you've got here." He noted.
"Thanks! I put a lot of work into this place as you can tell." he called when Gabe entered. "But seriously, can I get you a drink, or a snack or something? You know, to accompany our little one?"
"Some food would be great, actually. Ever since I got pregnant, I've been hungry, non-stop. You've got no idea how hungry I got just by walking from the bus stop." Gabe admitted, patting his belly.
"Attaboy! I was just whipping up some pulled pork burgers for dinner, so you came just in time!" he said as he went back into the kitchen. "Just gotta plate them up, so you can take your share, I'll have what's left."
Gabe licked his lips as he walked over to the table and seated himself. He wound up eating the majority of the meal, as helping after helping disappeared into his belly. By the time he was finished, his belly looked as though he was six months pregnant, and he'd been forced to undo his pants and roll up his shirt. He made sure to leave a serving behind for Tyler, though.
Tyler admired that now visibly bloated gut, giving it a quick pat. "Wish I'd have thought of that earlier, feeding those babies something fierce, plump 'em up." he laughed, taking the plates and glasses out to the sink. "Now then...snuggle time."
Gabe was only too happy to go along with the plan to snuggle. He walked into Tyler's bedroom and gently laid his bloated body down, followed by taking off his pants. He looked over to Tyler. "I know we've seen each other naked and everything, but do you always go pantsless when you're having company?"
Tyler hopped into bed just after Gabriel did, his toned, moist body coming in to caress his lover's. "Only if I'm not expecting major company, aside you. Otherwise, the pants remain on until the coast is clear." he explained, kissing Gabe's nape lovingly.
Gabe grinned. "Well, I can't say I have too much of a problem with that." Gabe scooted closer into Tyler's embrace. "But what are we going to do about the baby? I don't want to give it up, but I'm NOT dropping out either."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,170 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 919 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,633 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,370 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude) tjopj44 17 2,996 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,667 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 988 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,331 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 71,980 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8