Closed The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite)
Gregory's chest had blown larger over the long gestation of his captor's child, not ridiculous in size but large enough so they looked like breasts, which he guessed that they were. Though that only made it more embarrassing when the giant fondled them or they jiggled upon the dome of his belly when he tried to wiggle out of his chair most days. Belly large and low with the definitely overdue child, making walking normally completely impossible so now he only waddled around everywhere he needed to be with the constant teasings of his captor. He had never been more uncomfortable in his entire existence, there was a constant pressure at his back and between his hips, making him almost always hard now and suffering muscle spasms in his back and lower belly.

"What do we do if it doesn't come?"He asked, looking to the giant who was now reclining in his favourite, and really their only oversized seat, since he couldn't make himself sit down for a straight minute without needing to pace again. Increasingly restless,"What if it's too big for me to push out?"He added, hand on his back and his other holding up the underside of his middle so it wouldn't cramp as badly, he had been feeling the twinges for days now and they had only gotten stronger. "The deal was, you get a baby and I get to go home, but what if something goes wrong?"He was worrying now, as he paced back and forth in the half cabin, cavern settlement he had called home for the past year.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron watches Gregeory as he paced back and forth, footsteps echoing with each step across the stone floor. "It will come, but only when it is ready" The giant shifts slightly in the chair he was currently seated in before patting his lap. "Come here, sit with your back to my chest"
Greg sighed at that, he despised the way the giant spoke, not just to him or at him but any time of day, it was annoying to his very core, though he wondered if that was just the pregnancy. It seemed everything he did made him extremely pissed off, but he accepted this as he did almost all shows of affection from the giant,"You make me want to punch you right in the nose."He muttered, turning himself and waddling over carefully then lifting up his arms some as he turned his back to him fully, knowing he wouldn't be able to climb onto his lap himself. It was embarrassing being lifted up and carried sometimes but when his back and feet were so worn down, that was all he really wanted to be done to him. "My body's killing me."He said, he couldn't pinpoint any specific aching but everywhere seemed to be the best description.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron carefully picks Greg up before sitting the male onto his lap as he lightly runs his hand along Greg's back while his other hand moves to Greg's stomach, feeling the child within shift slightly to reposition itself in a more comfortable spot. "You could try, but I feel it would do you more harm than good"
Gregory sighed, placing his legs on either side of his thighs as he sat on his lap, letting his belly hang between his legs,"Running out of space in there, I'm sure."He leant his head back, though the rubbing felt nice as he turned his face just slightly to look up at him,"Maybe, but it would feel damn good on my end at first."He replied, patting his jaw and then watching as his hand traversed the wide orb of his middle, the trail of pubic hair up the middle of his belly fading when it got to his belly button. He made a soft noise of discomfort when he felt another strong twinge.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Possibly" Aeron continues to run his hand along Greg's stomach for a few more minutes as he continued to rub his back. "It will not be long, I'm sure"
The human nodded in agreement,"You feel them?"He asked,"They hurt."He closed his eyes, talking about the small cramps that gripped his back and belly every few minutes, he breathed and rested against the thudding of the giant's heart in his chest,"If I feel them like this now, I think I've been in labor for days now."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's possible" Aeron soon picks Greg up once again before carrying him into the bedroom and laying him down on the bed of furs. "Get some rest, you'll need it"
Gregory laid back against the furs, reclined as he rubbed his own belly now, shifting around for a few moments before he was fully content with his position and he closed his eyes to fall asleep. Not even aware that he was so tired until he laid his head down and fell almost straight to sleep, though didn't sleep throughout the night. Waking up in the early morning on his side now, sweating and feeling nauseous,"Aeron?"He called, still half sleep and in a daze before gasping and grunting softly when he felt his belly cramp again, this time more intense than the last times, he could still function through them but they felt like he had fell stomach first into the embers of a fire."Oh... Mn..."He turned over just a pit, panting softly,"God, what the hell was that."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That would be your first real contraction" Aeron moves to sit down on the bed before handing Greg a glass of water to sip on. "Labor should begin soon"
"They'll feel like every time?"He asked, panting softly and blinking as he rubbed his belly for a moment then rocked himself to sit up carefully against the incline of furs, taking the glass of water with a small thanks,"This wasn't already labor? It hurts like hell."He said, sighing and taking a drink.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You've only just begun, so you may as well settle in, and don't stray far from the bed" Aeron then takes his leave, it was only then that Greg remembered that it was his normal hunting day and he normally was out before sunrise.
He scoffed,"You'll leave me alone, in labor to birth your child, while you're out killing goat?"He asked, sitting up just a bit, folding his legs and letting his belly hand in the free space of his legs,"You're kidding me, right?"He said then watched as the large mn left the settlement, scoffing again in disbelief and laying back with a huff, holding his belly,"He's definitely getting punched in the damn face. isn't that right junior?"He asked the kid inside of him like he usually did whenever he was alone with just his thoughts and the howling wind from outside their little mountain fortress.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron is gone for nearly two hours before returning to check on Greg's progress.
Greg was waddling around the perimeter of the large bed, his hair was up and he was sweating out his shirt as his nipples were visible through the fabric now due to him leaking milk and some of the sweat dripping down the collar of his shirt,"Goddamn..."He groaned, not noticing when Aeron had came back as he leant forwards to brace his forearms against the bed, rocking back and forth on his feet, heel and toe then heel and toe. The pressure wasn't getting any better and he had even puked a few times from how bad it all was coming up on him, he breathed slow and steady as he rocked and spread his legs just a bit as he did to help the huge head move forwards down instead of just being stuck between his hips.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron slowly makes his way into the room before running a hand down Greg's back as the other moves to Greg's stomach, feeling the position of the baby.
Greg gasped a bit at the hands running along his skin, laughing softly and shaking his head,"You're cold."He said, closing his eyes and panting softly into the furs covering the bed as he crawled on top of it slow and carefully, The baby was breech, but Greg had no clue to thinking that as he sat on his hands and knees, pressing his face into a pillow.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron doesn't say anything about the position of the baby, continuing to run his hand along Greg's back as they continued to wait.
After a few more hours, Greg was soon a moaning mess as he face planted into a pillow with his ass bowed towards the bed, rocking slowly and panting heavily,"Ohh... Nhh..."He bit his lip, gripping the pillow tightly and moaning into it, sweating and flinching with each horrible pain clinching his gut,"Aeron...."He groaned in complaint,"I can't. It hurts..."He rolled onto his side, curling up and rocking as much as he could still, the baby was moving but slowly and he couldn't take it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron moves to rub Greg's back before he gets a damp cloth to run over Greg's back helping to cool his skin down. "Your doing fine, just keep breathing"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,158 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,413 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,992 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,045 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,818 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,868 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,107 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,643 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,628 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,784 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM