Open Neko and Friends
Name: Daniel Knight
Appearance: Short, Dark red hair and baby blue eyes he has a red tail and red cat ears they have black stripes going through the them
Pregnant: 9 1/2 months with triplets
Extra: Is called dan, danny, leo, kitten
- Daniel has a German Shepherd mixed with wolf named Sirius

Daniel was holding his pup Sirius on his lap at the park. His pup had worn his self out playing and running around trying to see everything. Daniel patted his head and looked around he knew that he shouldn’t have gone outside but he some fresh air and Sirius had started to become restless.
Name: Basil Rathborne
Appearance: Short sandy brown hair that is well kept, a pair of mouse ears on his head and a thin tail. Often he is seen wearing a older style clothes such as a vest and long sleeved shirt.
Pregnant: 10 months and a week with quads; overdue
Extra: is a private detective, currently not working.

"Looks like your doing well." Basil said as he noticed Daniel.

The first thing Daniel would probably notice was the large stomach the half mouse man was sporting. His vest struggled to contain the mass as the buttons were being stretched with the fabric. FOr now though it was holding. As much as Basil liked to be boarded up in his house, he grew rather bored today as he was stuck not being able to work. Oh well, there wasn't anything wrong with kids and the though of a family did come to mind several times. Hopefully is land lady could tolerate some little ones about. Although, he was a bit overdue and she did seem concerned. For now though Basil would just carry on with how he was doing things.

"How's it been going?" Basil asked.
Daniel sets Sirius down on the bench next to him. He looked up when he heard someone say something to him and smiled.

Though he was slightly surpised after getting a better look at him. The first thing he noticed was his stomach it was bigger than his. Daniel looked down at his hands instead of at Basil at the moment he was blushing a a bit. He was wearing a dark t-shirt with black pants and shoes that were comfortable since he hadn't a few things. "It is going good",he said looking up again smiling a bit as well.
"Well that's nice." Basil answered as his ears twitched. "Mind if I sit with you? My legs are starting to hurt oddly enough but I guess the weight is the culprit."

There was no reason to take the other part of the bench without making sure the feline was fine with it. He didn't want to upset em by sitting there. So he merely waited for a response.
Daniel listened to what he was saying at the moment "Sure you can sit doen",Daniel told him. He knew the feeling though he hadn't need to worry though his feet were sore.
"thanks." Basil said as he sat down, a relieved sigh leaving him. "So life been going good with all those little ones in there?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Daniel nods "You are welcome",he said petting the top of his stomach. "Yes it's been good though it was worse in the beginning".
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
"I can see that." basil said. "Truth be told, I'm amazed I've stretched this much heck the fact this happened still surprises me."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Daniel smiled a bit petting the top of Sirius head when he climbed onto his lap. "Why?",he asked him after listening to Basil.
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
-Bump-
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
(can i join this?)

Name: Tom
Appearence: Tomas is half fox, so he has fox ears and tail. He also has blonde hair and glowing green eyes
Pregnant: yes, 9 months with triplets
Extra: Has been kicked out of his house when got pregnant, work as a waiter to get money, lives in a small apartment

Tom walked on the park, looking for a bench to sit, and saw one next to him, though there was another two pregnant guys sitting there. It was a large bench, he would fit there easily even if he was bigger than now, but he didn't want to bother the two men. He gave up, however, when he felt the wheight of the babies along with a a sharp pain on his belly He had to sit somewhere, even if it was on the floor. He walked to Daniel , who was closer, and asked "Uhm... I'm sorry, but, could i sit on the bench too, please? I promise i won't bother you, i just need to rest a little bit"
(Can I also join? If not then it's ok. Just disregard this post. Blush )

Name: Evien Laux
Appearance: His hair is bluish white braided into a low bun. He also had white wolf ears and tail. Eyes are light pink. He's small and thin except for his stomach area.
Pregnant: Yes, quadruplets nearing 9 months
Extra info: An alpha mated him thinking he was a girl then left him for a true female wolf. He currently works as a fashion designer of a known company.

Evien was strolling in the park hoping to get inspiration for his next collection. His was just looking around when he saw three heavily pregnant men sitting on a bench. He noticed that they seem to glow and blend well with the trees around them. He got the idea of making a line for paternal wear with a nature theme. Happy with the idea, he approached the three. He was nervous but he can't risk losing this opportunity.

"Excuse me. I know this may be unexpected but can I get a picture of you three? I'm a fashion designer and would like to use your picture as inspiration for an upcoming line." He rubbed his stomach feeling a kick. "I'm Evion, by the way." He smiled and reached out a hand for a shake.
"Oh, hi, nice to meet you Evien, my name is Tom" Tom said, trying to stand up to shake Evien's hand, but then giving up when one of the babies gave him a strong kick on the ribs "Ouch, don't kick me like that, sweeties" he said with a frown, rubbing his belly. He thought about Evien's proposal for a minute and then said "Oh, well, i don't know about you guys" he said to the other male "but i would feel very honored. So, yes, sure you can take a picture of me, i would be honored"
Of course you both can join))

Daniel kept a hold on his pup before he could try to greet the new people that had came over. His tail moved back and forth since he was a bit annoyed "Siri stay still",he told the pup. Sighing he eventually just him down on the ground. "I don't mind if you sit here",Daniel said looking over to him he didn't want him to being sitting down on the ground.

His ears moved when he heard the other person say something. "It is nice to meet you Evien, my name is Daniel",he said after Tom had introduced himself. Rubbing his stomach as he felt one of them move around atrying to get comfortable. "I don't mind either you can take a picture",Daniel said smiling
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Evien smiled at the two. "Thank you for the opportunity!" He fished out his camera from his satchel and distanced himself from them. He positioned at different angles trying to get a good shot of the men. He situated himself slowly to a crouching position. He winced when he felt the babies protesting with the new position. He put his camera down and rubbed his stomach. "This will only take a second my angels."He soothed his stomach and shouted to Daniel and Tom.

"Ok, please smile brightly at the camera. (click) Can you show off your pregnancy glow? (click) One last shot! (click) Thank you!" He slowly pulled himself up with the help of the pole next to him and neared the men again. "The pictures came out great! I'm really thankful for your time and cooperation, Daniel, Tom."
Tom did as Evien said him to do, and tried to look the best he could. "You are welcome, Evien, i really hope the pictures are good". He gave his belly some rubs as he felt the babies kicking as hell inside him. After that he sat by Daniel's side and asked "So, you all seem to be on your last stages too, right? How is it for you?"
Evien shifted his footing. He was about to leave only to be stopped with the quads kicking up a storm. Not too strong but uncomfortable. He grimaced and rubbed his stomach up and down. He debated whether to risk walking a kilometer to get to his apartment or to take the time first to calm the babies down.  A sudden movement made him absolute of his choice on staying. He looked around to see if there is another bench he could sit on, only to find none.  Biting his lip he turned back to the other three pregnant men and neared them once again. A blush spread his cheeks. 'I troubled them for a picture and now I'm going to trouble them with me decreasing their space on the bench.' he thought.

"Mind if I join you for a while? Just so I can lull my angels to sleep. My car's quite far, and them being so active during the walk to get there would be much uncomfortable than it should be. So, umm.. can I?"
"Yes, Sure, be my guest" Tom said with a smile. Since he wanted the others to have more space, he stood up and laid on the floor, smiling as he felt the grass underneath his body "wow, it's been a long time since the last time I laid on the floor" he said
"Thank you!" Evien was relieved that he could rest he needs .He gasped and retracted his words when he saw Tom getting up and lying on the ground.

"Oh, you shouldn't do that! I, ah... just take your seat I'll be fine on another bench." He looked for the nearest bench and blushed when he remembered that there was none near their site. "Um, how about I'll be the one to sit on the ground? It would seem that you are near end than me so it should be safer for me." He began taking out a small towel from her satchel and laid it on the grass.
"No, it's okay" Tom said quickly. He didn't wanted the other man to think he was lying on the ground because of him "I really like lying on the grass, it makes me feel really good. I just needed a reason. But if you want to sit here by my side, it would be okay with me." He said with a smile. He really enjoyed the feeling of the grass on his tail and ears, and the sun warming his belly felt great too. Soon, the babies inside him started to kick again, enjoying the quiet time they were having, and Tom gave his belly a few rubs. "And, besides, the worst thing that could happen to me is going on labor, which i kinda want to happen, it's about time of having this little babies out of me. So don't be stressed and do whatever you feel it's better." He completed with a smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends with benefits. (Closed with mpreg37.) SilentFeather 20 2,428 05-15-2019, 02:43 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,782 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Neko SuperCockBoys with Gadiva22 Roxas Atlas 40 5,211 01-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Hyper Friends with herman316 Roxas Atlas 8 1,415 11-22-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: herman316
  C Best Friends Turned to Lovers with StrikerLiker Roxas Atlas 57 12,031 11-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Adopt a neko Kittenafterdark 6 1,491 11-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Best Friends (closed with dave_Ross) Preggoassassin 46 12,775 01-24-2016, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Preggoassassin
  Best of Friends, Greatest Lovers [closed] HeIsKing 153 30,417 11-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant Friends (Closed with dolria1) SeanWoods221 46 6,072 10-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Two friends. (Closed with Hyenadog.) MinxVeren 12 2,659 10-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog