Best of Friends, Greatest Lovers [closed]
[Image: tumblr_m4whv99bgi1qbe9fbo1_500.gif]
Faceclaim - Anwar Washington
Name: Lonnie Morley Lyndon, some just call him "Lon" or "Nonnie" for some reason
Gender and Second-Gender: Genderfluid male, "seeder"
Personality: On the job, he is mild-mannered and calm, possessing what seems to be the patience of a Saint and the voice of an angel. On the streets with his friends, however, he lets his true personality show. He is bold, loud, and in charge, and makes sure that everyone knows it.
Name: Sean Michael Woodard. Hie nickname is SWoods.
Gender and Second-Gender: Male and bredder
Personality:Mostly laid back, calm, loves his friends.
[did you want me to start the RP?]
[Yes.]
Morning, and sunlight filtering through the open window above Lonnie's bed drew him sharply out of sleep. A long, low groan left him as he rolled onto his stomach from his side, stretching out, slow and languid in the morning sun as he did. Extending each of his limbs like a cat, Lonnie finally lifted his head from the pillows, shaking out his hair before peering over to the other side of the room.

"Did you sleep well?" He called out to his roommate.
Sean woke up and stretched. "Yes. What about you?" Sean asked.
Lonnie shook his thick hair out again as he rolled out of bed, standing up and trotting over to the mirror, running his fingers through his dreads. "As fine as I could, I guess. Just nervous, y'know?" He'd worked hard to get to this school, and yet, feelings of inadequacy still plagued him.
"I know how you feel." Sean got up and started to get dressed. "It is our first year of college."
"Yeah..." Lonnie trailed off, rubbing his arm with one hand before going to put some actual clothes on. Changing into his signature jeans and t-shirt, he asked, "You going to get breakfast, or nah?"
"Nah. Not feeling hungry." Sean replied as he tied his tennis shoes.
Huh. That was odd. Finishing getting dressed, Lonnie decided that he'd follow Sean's lead. "Alright, no breakfast then. You got classes to get to?"
"Yes, I do. What about you?" Sean asked.
"Yep. First one starts in..." checking his watch, Lonnie shrugged. "Thirty minutes. Yours?"
"Same. Let's go." Sean said.
As they headed across the campus, Lonnie couldn't help but notice a few people who seemed to be noticeably pregnant. Huffing gruffly, he turned to look at Sean. "They didn't waste any time, huh?"
Sean looked and saw some pregnant students. "I know."
"That shit's just not for me, y'know?" Lonnie laughed as they approached the lecture hall. "I wanna get my degree first, get a good job before any of that happens." He had the leisure of waiting, and didn't have to worry about getting pregnant, himself.
"Same here." Sean said. Secretly, Sean wanted to become pregnant right away.
Lonnie eyeballed his friend curiously, detecting a hint of something in his voice. Deciding to ignore it, he rolled his shoulders, pushing open the lecture hall door.
"Well, let's get started."

[skip to the end of class?]
[Yes.]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,033 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8