Closed The SuperCockBoy with ejonesrock
"Come on in." Sean called. When Emit opened the door, it was dark, except for a lamp was on, illuminating his naked and curvy figure.
Emit stumbled into the dimly lit room.

"Oh" he gasped as he saw Sean in all his naked glory "I-i-i-i'm sorry. If this is a b-bad time I can come back later. "
~avatar credit to aes_mpreg~
"No. It's fine, Emit. I wanted you to see me like this." Sean blushed.
Emit blushed at Sean's comment and could feel his face flush all the way to the tips of his ears.

"A-a-are you sure?" Emit asked.

He was so nervous about this new guy. Also, though he's only caught a short glimpse of Sean's nude form, he could already feel his dick starting to chub up a little. It was really unfortunate that he had worn these athletic shorts.
"I'm sure." Sean smiled as he walked over to Emit and rubbed his crotch.
Sean's hand felt so good through the slinky material of his short, but Emit started to pull away. He hardly knew this guy and already Sean was making a big move on him.

"What are you doing?" Emit asked as he blushed an even deeper red.
"I wanna make you feel good." Sean moaned as he placed one of Emit's hands on his soft and squishy breast.
"Oh man" Emit whispered as Sean placed Emit's hand on his breast.

He's never really had much success with the ladies, and certainly never made it to second base. For a moment he thought it would be a good idea to leave, but as he felt Sean's warm flesh beneath his hand and remembered the feel of Sean's lips on his it was too much to resist. He lifted his other hand up and started to massage Sean's ample breasts.
Sean moaned as Emit massaged his breasts. His massive cock started to harden.
"Does this feel good?" Emit asked.
"Yes, it does." Sean smiled as his cock is fully hard at 45" long.
Emit smiles, glad that his first encounter with breasts is going so well. However, his attention for these soft pillowy masses is swiftly drawn away as a huge pole of meat grows up between him and Sean. At first he's awestruck by the huge penis in front of him, but as his mind clears he thinks to ask,

"Can I touch it?"
Sean nodded as he started to massage his massive balls. "Touch it as long as you want." he blushed.
Emit started to run his hands up and down Sean's massive shaft. He didn't know what was coming over him. A few moments ago he had been ready to leave, and now he was suddenly captivated by this hyper sexual figure. He leaned into Sean's thick member and started to grind up against it. His own dick was all full attention now, all 6 inches of it, though it didn't really compare to Sean's monster of a cock.
Sean moaned as he grinded against Emit. "Mmm. Feel my massive ass as well, Emit." Sean moaned.
Emit kept humping Sean as he reached around to his large ass. It was so firm and found, like two big bubbles. Emit could barely reach because of the shear mass of breasts and dick in the way, but once he got a good handhold Emit squeezed Sean tight.
Sean moaned as his body was being playing with and continued to hump against Emit. "Yes. I'm gonna cum soon." he moaned loudly.
"Me too" Emit moaned.

All this stimulation was putting him right near the edge.
Sean moaned erotically as he came everywhere in his dorm room.
Emit moaned and came at the same time as Sean, soiling his pants. As he moaned his mouth opened and some of Sean's thick cum made it into his mouth. It was one of the best things he had ever tasted! It was thick and creamy, with a really musky tang that was delicious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn Roxas Atlas 30 5,292 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The SuperCockBoy Stripper with Preggoassassin PetiteFeminineBoy 8 1,938 08-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  C The Boy and the SuperCockBoy Stripper with exvyt SeanWoods221 6 1,754 07-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  C The SuperCockBoy and The Herm with Chrom SeanWoods221 59 7,795 07-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Chrom
  C The Boy and The SuperCockBoy with alexnar2293 SeanWoods221 16 3,641 05-04-2016, 07:22 AM
  SuperCockBoy with SeanWoods Mpreg_Musou 25 5,083 05-01-2016, 08:01 PM