Open The new toy -PAFP-
Name: Danny
Appearance: his height is about 5'8. His hair is a black color and neatly braided in the back. His eyes are a bright blue. And his skin is a light tan.
Personality: he's a bit shy, but once you know him he's playful and rough.

Danny had found his way around town. He was completly exhausted, to the point where he just wanted to curl up and sleep somewhere. He had found his way into an alley. Not thinking he was able to get back home. He soon settled against a garbage can. Huddling up there as he rubbed his eyes. Trying to drift off into a gentle sleep.

He soon awoke, seeing that someone was over him. He let off a surprised noise as he noticed a bag being pulled over him. After what seemed like decades, he was finally let out of the bag. Looking around as he noticed men circled around him. His gaze darted to every single one of them.

"What am I doing here?" He echoed. A man chuckled and soon replied. "Well, it's been a long time since we had a pleasure toy. And our last couldn't keep up with the amount of babies they recieved. So we assumed you would be a good replacement," he said. Danny just bit his lip and growled. "If your thinking you could use me as a toy. You have another thing coming," he spat. Soon feeling a hand push at his head. Moving his gaze to see a much larger man(your character)
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name: Jace Ganas
Appearance: 6'2, muscular, has intricate tattoos down his right shoulder and arm of dragons. His nose is crooked from being broken and set incorrectly. Has a puckered scar on his right hip. Has long black hair pulled back into a man bun and a rough, but handsome face. Blue eyes and tan skin.
Personality: Rough, a little sadistic, but unfailingly loyal. Likes for his play things to 'enjoy themselves.' Can become possessive

Name: Cain Avelin
Appearance: 6'0, thick set with wide shoulders.  Black hair. Has silver hoops in each ear and a short beard. Has deep brown eyes.
Personality: Very dominate

Name: Declan Hayes
Appearance: 6'11. Lean, but fit like a panther. Short red hair, well defined muscles. Bright green eyes and slender fingers. Extremely pale.
Personality: Sarcastic, laid back, and cynical

Cain held the boy's face still so he could get a good look. He was quite attractive and still fairly young. He looked like he should have been in college. "You don't have much of a choice." He crouched down so that they were eye level. "So why don't you say 'Hello?' You're going to be spending a lot of time with us. I'm Cain," he nodded to the ginger who was leaning against the wall with a leer on his face. "That's Declan and you've already met Ganas."

"Don't see why you're upset. We're giving you a good offer. From the looks of things you don't have a home or anyone who will miss you or come looking. Just a scrawny street rat," Declan said zipping his pants down. "Really we're doing society a favor. Cleaning up the trash and giving them hard working jobs, a place to crash, and free food...someone to take care of you"

"And don't worry, we've already got some nice buyers lined up for the babes. Nice rich folk who don't want to ruin their body with a pregnancy, several high paying mercenary groups looking to raise soldiers young, you'd be surprised at who's out to buy," Ganas said moving forward to place a hand on Danny's back.
Danny gritted his teeth as he felt the others hand on his face. "Of course I have much of a choice. If I weren't tied up like I am now, I can definitely pack a punch on you guys," he growled. Shifting as he tried to get away. Blue eyes shifting over to look at the ginger that was close by. Before scoffing and turning his eyes away from Declan.

Upset? He was more than upset. He had a home, he just liked to wander the streets. Really, he wasn't even known to the dangers he could possibly be in. And now he knew, because he was in one. His neck hair had shot up at the statement of him being a scrawny street rat. And possible trash. Danny squirmed, trying to get away.

"Babies? How am I even going to carry babies? I'm a male. Born a male, and your saying I can hold children?" He snapped. Kicking his legs lightly. Which were bound together by the ankles.

"Oh, do you not remember?" Declan sneered, pulling his hard cock out of his pants. "You see we work for some scientists would have to keep their work real hush hush you know, for legal reasons. Unhumane testings blah blah blah. Well...that's where you come in. We find ourselves a nice toy no one's going to miss," he grabbed Danny's hair and pulled his head back. "Then we give them to Dr. Jenson and he fixes them up real nice and afterwards we get knock you up as a reward."
"I didn't know?" He scoffed. Trying to shy away from it. Seeing the other pull out his hard cock. He bit his lip and wrinkled his nose. Gritting his teeth as he felt hate other grab his hair. Pulling his head back, making him wince. "What do you mean, fixing me up?" He echoed. He hope that surgery wasn't involved. He didn't think that surgery was actually needed. But he never knew. All he wanted to do was get out of there.

"We gave you a few doses while you were out," Cain said gruffly, he shrugged. "You should start to feel the effects. Growing a womb isn't the most pleasant of experiences, but don't worry we won't ever let you have to deal with menstrual period okay? We'll keep you nice and full until menopause. So" he scrunched his face up a bit, "maybe the next thirty or so years."

Declan pinched Danny's jaw open. He pressed his leaking member to the young man's lips, smearing them with cum. "This will be so much easier for you if you cooperate. Poor Ryan died fighting us," he brushed Danny's cheek with his other hand. "Don't even think about biting or I'll force a gag ring into your mouth."

Cain pressed Danny forward so he could see him fluttering pucker and starting to circle the tight skin with an index finger.
Danny gritted his teeth. Feeling the other soon pinch his lips open. Slightly trembling, he surly didn't want to die to these guys. Nor did he want to carry any children. He let off a surprised noise as he felt someone's member brush against his lips. And he tried to get away. Not wanting this to happen at all.

Danny emitted another soft surprise as he felt someone else push him forward, when he wanted to go back. Feeling a finger circle is pucker. And he found himself stiffen.

Declan shoved his dick into Danny's mouth, grabbing the back of his head. "You like?" He jerked his hips forward, his cock brushing against Danny's throat.

"Look!" Jace laughed looking over Cain's shoulder as Cain fingered the toy. "He's getting wet already. Looks like we've found the perfect whore." It was true, Danny's entrance was starting to get wet with slick and Cain added another finger, twisting and stretching the young man open.

Jace keeled down beside Danny. He collected some of the slick dripping out of Danny's ass and used it to lube the boy's dick before he started to jerk young man off.
Danny winced as he felt the other grab at his head. Shoving his member into his throat. He found himself nearly gagging on Declan's dick. But tried to loosen up his throat. Since it being tight wasn't helping him out. It might for Declan, but not him.

He found his cheeks heating up as he heard Jace speak. Eyes looking down in shame as the other stated how wet he was getting. This was definitely the most embaressment he's felt. Body slightly moving forward as Cain stretched and moved his fingers in side of him.

Danny gasped at a hand touching his cock. Nearly bucking his hips forward, but forced them to not move. Body trembling and slightly getting used to this pleasure.

"There, that's it," Jace said running his other hand along Danny's side. "We'll make this so good for you."

Declan's eyes fluttered shut, his fingers loosing their grip as he rocked into the young man's tight throat. He loved the feeling of Danny gulping around his cock.

Cain, out of patience, his cock hard and thick and pulsing, pulled his fingers out before thrusting into Danny. He placed his hands on Danny's hips and moved in a slow jerking rhythm against Danny's prostate, loving the warm slick grip on his cock. "Hmm.... you fill so good. I can't wait until you're ready for breeding. Should only be a couple more days."
Danny blushed and shuddered as the other ran a hand along his side. Breath quivering and shaking just slightly.

His blue eyes shut, feeling the hard cock move down his throat. Fingers and toes slightly curling. Trying to calm himself. Not wanting to seem too excited.

Danny blinked open his eyes as soon as he felt fingers exiting him. And nearly let off a noise in question. But soon felt them being replaced by something much larger. His body stiffened, feeling Cain grab at his hips. Feeling ether large cock moving deep inside of him. Slightly quivering as the tip brushed against his prostate. Glad that he had to wait only a couple more days, until he was ready to be fertilized.

Declan opened his eyes to watch Danny take in his cock, his fat member disappearing between swollen lips. Cain and Declan fucked him in sink. Cain rocking Danny forward to take more and more of Declan's cock. Jace kissed his sides, licking the salty skin and nibbling down to his waist, one hand jerking Danny off, the other playing with his nipples until they were pink and swollen.

They pounded him. Nice and deep and took turns, switching positions. They made sure that Danny came multiple times until his body couldn't anymore and his orgasms became painful and dry. Then they stopped to let him sleep it off.

He woke up in the morning with his ankles by his head and his ass laying in Cain's lap, Cain's painfully large cock pressed up against his puckered hole. "Looks like you developed faster than the others. I could smell your heat from two doors down" Danny's ass hole was gushing with slick, He was feverishly hot, his skin tingly and sensitive.
Danny had stayed there and taken it all. Feeling the cock move around in his throat. While the other pushed into him. He had taken a great deal of cum. And even released himself. Glad that they were finally done. And got to settle down. Eventually sleeping.

Once morning hit, he found his ass settled on what seemed to be Cain's lap. Feeling the others hard member against his hole. Whcih seemed ready and needy. The slight touches just had driven him absolutly mad. He bit his lip and tried to buck back. As if wanting to impale himself on the others hard cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 655 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 945 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,009 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,308 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 674 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM
  N. I. C. O. T. I. N. E {PAFP} ~Zacharie~ 0 736 06-23-2016, 01:01 AM
  The tribe -PAFP NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 0 827 06-06-2016, 10:00 PM
  O Is it okay -PAFP- that I love you? ~Zacharie~ 69 12,985 04-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Last Post: anibus3