Open Is it okay -PAFP- that I love you?
Name: Kashi
Looks: he's a bit small and thin. He has dark hair. With dark colored ears to match his hair. His tail is a black and brown color. His eyes are a pale blue and his skin is a gentle tan.
Personality: he's a bit shy and sweet. But around family members he's just a lovable mess. He likes to be petted on the head. And his ears and tail are sensitive. He just loves to snuggle.
Other: will find out more about him

Kashi had made his way back home. A long day of school, which had never been fun. He usually had to wear a beanie and tuck his tail into his pants. He didn't want anyone to know that he was a Neko. He pulled off his beanie, his tail soon moving out. And found his pants moved down a bit to allow that to happen. He moved to settle into his room, sighing weakly as he settled into his seat. Twirling around in his seat by his desk. Flicking his ears as he heard someone step in. Seeing it be his older brother. Flattening his ears as he his his tail. Muttering soft curses.
He was adopted by the family, and they never knew he was pert feline. He always seemed to have hidden it. Since he was adopted at age ten. Even his brothers didn't know. He seem his brother move over. "Hey there Bro, what you doing?" He asked. Eyes on him gently.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
(What does PAFP mean?)

Name: Tokis
Appearance: Sporting a average build, he's not on the thin side and has a good bit of muscle to him. He stands at six ft with short red hair that is curly and kind of puffy, and hazel eyes. His skin is a healthy white with no noticable tan. However he has a pair of dog ears and a tail.

Personality: He seems to be a loner to people at school, not fitting into any group and he likes that. He's a nice guy if you get to know him and to his brothers, he cares for each of them no matter if they are biologically related to him or not.

Other: Is half dog and more to come.

Tokis was glad that today he could stay home, he didn't feel too good and honestly he didn't want to see the morons at school. All the noise hurt his ears an made him want to strangle the fools there.Hearing his brothers return home, he pushed himself off the couch and went to see what the others were up to. The first one he found was Kashi.

"Being sick, nothing new there." Tokis answered. "How about you? School as big of a pain as ever?"
((Private after first post, for instance your the first post! So it's just basically me and you ^^))

Kashi shifted around in his chair. "Definitely, you know how school is," he said. Reaching up to run a hand through his hair. He had felt bad for his brother. Who had been held back a year or so. And was now nineteen. This was his own last year of school. And he pretty much was happy. Shifting back, he kept his ears flat. Invisible to his brother. "Well, are you feeling okay now?" He asked curiously.

(Ah okay.)

A nod left Tokis. Yep school was a pain. Truthfully Tokis could've graduated already but he made himself stay back to keep his younger brothers company in the place that always felt like a hell hole. It was a nightmare of a place and he couldn't leave his brothers in such a place on their own without some support.

"I feel somewhat better, not by much though." Tokis answered. "What about you? You feel alright?"
"Yeah, I feel great. Tokis, all I'm worried about is homework," he said. Shaking his head gently. Tail tucking behind himself more as he moved to face his desk. "I'm sure your going to have quite a bit. With you being sick and all," he said. Pale blue eyes moving over to the other. Watching him gently, "you need anything? Like food or something? I could go out to get you things that you want if your not in the mood to get it because of you being sick," he informed.

"I can lend a hand, so long as your okay with a sick brother trying to help." Tokis said.

The good thing with long hair is that it hide his ears, this was helped by the fact his hair was naturally curly too. Course he wore a big coat to hide his tail whenever he was out in public but for now, he just wore a blanket since he was somewhat cold.

"No I don't really need anything." Tokis answered as he took a seat. "I don't really want anything from outside of the house. We got plenty of food here to feed a pack."
"That would be great. I don't mind at all. Come here," he said. Pulling over a seat, and then patted it gently beside him. Ear twitching with each footstep. But he forced it down. Not liking the fact that they were wanting to move. He shifted in his seat, pulling out his homework. "Well, I have some algebra homework, and a little bit of English," he said. Moving his gaze over to his brother. "I'm having a bit of trouble with my Alegbra," he said softly. Placing the homework down on the desk. Blinking a bit, turning on his light, which helped him see better, even though he could see in the dark. He didn't want to make it look wear.

Taking a seat, Tokis felt a bit dizzy though he fought the feeling away. Right now Kashi needed his help, no time to be distracted by being ill. Under his hair, his ears twitched. It was good to be able to hear well thanks to the ears.

"Ah Alegbra, the evil of math you will most likely never use." Tokis mused. "Let's see what ya got."

It seemed fairly decent, not some of the harder means of the subject but still. It still took a hour to get the math done, considering how often Tokis paused as his sick feeling got stronger though it often faded away. Once done, he gave a sigh and shuddered.

"There, one evil down." Tokis said. "Think you can....do your English on your own?"
"Thank you, Tokis," he murmured softly. A soft smile plastered on his face. Ear giving a light twitch again, biting his lip gently. Putting his English on top of the desk. "Yeah, I can rein firmly do my English on my own. I'm glad you helped me with my Algebra. Because I don't think I could have figured it out without your help," he said. Nearly letting off a soft purr. But refused to have that happen. He soon had shifted back. Looking over his English. "You should go lay down, it's Friday. You need some rest. Mom and dad are out, and our other brother, Misha, is out with friends," he said. He didn't mind being alone with his friend.

"You're welcome." Tokis said. "Bah, I've been laying down all day. I'm practically sore from it, I need to do something that doesn't involve laying there."

Misha was normally out with friends, a common thing they did. Sadly any thoughts that Tokis had were scrapped as he felt ready to hurl. Shooting up from his seat, he took off out of the room an barely made it to the bathroom before he lost what little contents he had in his stomach. A groan left him as he stood there. However, he hadn't notice that in his haste he dropped the blanket. Revealing a long bushy red and white tail sticking out of his pants.
Kashi perked up as he noticed the others blanket fall, seeing a long, bushy, red and white tail. He let off a curious noise. Moving to follow after other, hearing him get sick. Frowning gently, standing in the doorway. "Hey, Tokis, why do you have a tail?" He echoed. Not wanting to scare the living daylights out of him. Nor did he want the other to get mad at him. He kept his tail hidden, and his ears hidden. "Your not telling me something that I should know?" He asked. Eyes fixed on the tail gently.

A few heavy breathes left him as he he waited a few moments, when nothing happened he turned the water on to rinse the stuff out of the sink. Course hearing Kashi's words, it clicked that he lost the blanket. Well...shit. This was bad. Giving a sigh, he choose that there was no point in it anymore. Turning round, he leaned against the sink and messed his hair up, or at least it looked like it. Though his red an white ears stood up when he adjusted some of his hair to reveal em.

"I have a rare genetic condition, my parents have it but it's recessive in em." Tokis said. "They thought the trait was recessive in me but I turned ten and these appeared. Hence why I grew my hair out to hide the ears and that's why everyone calls me Trenchcoat guy due to my long coats."
Kashi blinked a bit says he listened to his older brother. That's exactly what happened to him. Ears risen curiously, flicking and twitching gently. Tail twitching behind his back. "That's how my family was. But instead of canines, they were feline genetics," he said. Blinking his blue eyes gently. Dark ears were still moving, they didn't seem to like the fact that they were lying down for so long. "I usually just keep mine tucked under a beanie and my tail tucked in my pants," he said. Biting his lip gently.

Seeing the ears and tail on Kashi, Tokis's ears twitched as a curios expression came to his face. Well it seemed they were both in the same boat.

"I've always hate hats, never used em to hide these." Tokis said. "I tried to shove this thing in my pants but it was always so uncomfortable I choose to find a different way. This thing is incredibly bushy."

IT was, a soft bushy husky like tail that was straight instead of curled. Still he was fine with his other traits, even if they caused problems. The question was though....what now? Both knew each other's biggest secrets, but what did it mean? Tokis wouldn't go and blab to anyone and he doubted that Kashi would tell others too.

"So....what now?" Tokis asked, his stomach feeling a bit queasy still and one ear slanted.
"I'm not sure, your not going to tell anyone, are you?" He asked. Shifting slightly in the doorway. Tail twitching irritably. He was still upset that the other didn't tell him. But he didn't tell the other his own secret. So he didn't really have a right to argue about that. He was also worried, was Tokis still going to like him? Even if he was part feline. He was just so worried about everything at the moment. He could see the ill look on his face. Moving back a bit. "I'll... I'll leave you alone for a while," he murmured. Soon making his way back toward his own room.

"No. You're my brother, tail an ears won't change that." Tokis said with a kind smile. "I ain't against cats just because of my tail an ears. So you've got nothing to worry about. Just no telling Misha about mine okay?"

The queasy feeling hit him full force and he put a hand over his mouth as he cringed. Nothing left him at least this time but the feeling persisted, even after Kashi left. A sigh left him. It would be a few hours before Tokis managed to leave the sink after throwing up more. Away from the sink and merely stumbling about the house, he retrieved his blanket and wrapped it around himself. Hiding the tail and he fixed his hair to hide the tall ears. He was rather wobbly on his legs though and he still looked pretty horrible.
Kelvin had took that in. Of course he wasn't going to tell Misha about it, he would never want to do that to his brother. He soon had found himself finishing his English. Tail curling gently, settling into his bed. Yawning weakly, curling up a bit. Pulling his blanket over him. He noticed his brother back in the doorway. "You feeling any better?" He asked. Tail twitching, which is noticeable under the bed sheets. He was worried about his brother. Not liking how he was sick.

"Ugh..not really..." Tokis answered. "Kind of dizzy now. I wasn't meaning to disturbe ya, go back to sleep....I'll be okay...."

Not the first time he'd been sick but he would agree that this was worse for some reason. He didn't really know why, but it was worse. He never felt this horrible before. Taking wobbly steps, he managed to make it back to his own bedroom and he collapsed on the bed. While he didn't want to be on his bed again, he took it considering he didn't feel like he could get up. He hadn't eaten in a while so that was probably factoring into his weak state but he doubted he could keep anything down right now.
Kashi nodded gently, before he soon had curled up and yawned weakly. Decided to fall into a gentle sleep.
After a while, he blinked open his eyes. Seeing it was morning. And his parents were still not home. He wondered if they were okay. He stretched out, tail curling as he slipped out of bed. Rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands. Making his way down the stairs. Seeing Misha wasn't back either. Didn't think he would have been back until later.

Tokis was up already and eat breakfest, he wore the blanket around himself still though it was around his waist more than anything. He wasn't a bad cook, he could at least cook meat and not having it be raw or burnt; it was just large amounts of stuff at a time he would screw up on. However the fact he hadn't eaten much of anything yesterday was hitting him with a vengeance. Normally at breakfest with the family, Tokis ate rather calm and didn't really make a mess. However he often ate differently when on his own. Figuring that Kashi was still asleep, one could say he had a somewhat feral way of eating since he was just tearing into the steak, not really caring to use the knife to cut it. Pretty much he was being a messy eater on his own; kind of like a dog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 656 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,800 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,227 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,747 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,389 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 949 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood