Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
Patrick:  Owner of Men Serving Men Surrogacy company

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 195

Appearance: He’s well built and fairly hairy, he has dark brown hair and light blue eyes. With a chiseled jaw and body that showcases his obvious workout routine, he’s considered one of the most attractive businessmen out there.

(Mpreg, surrogacy, multiples, birth)

Patrick looked over the man’s file again and nodded slowly, flipping through the pages and humming occasionally. “So it says here you came to the center a few weeks ago and you’re looking for a potential surrogate to carry your children for you.  You seem like a nice man, why are you looking to start your family now?” he asks as he leans back, strong legs crossing as he folds his hands in his lap.
(07-07-2016, 05:59 AM)Mpregkittycat Wrote: Patrick:  Owner of Men Serving Men Surrogacy company

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 195

Appearance: He’s well built and fairly hairy, he has dark brown hair and light blue eyes. With a chiseled jaw and body that showcases his obvious workout routine, he’s considered one of the most attractive businessmen out there.

(Mpreg, surrogacy, multiples, birth)

Patrick looked over the man’s file again and nodded slowly, flipping through the pages and humming occasionally. “So it says here you came to the center a few weeks ago and you’re looking for a potential surrogate to carry your children for you.  You seem like a nice man, why are you looking to start your family now?” he asks as he leans back, strong legs crossing as he folds his hands in his lap.

((Hello, I'm new to this way of messaging. But may I?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Quincey: A college professor.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 146
Appearance: He's short and a bit chubby due mostly to how proportionate he is, curly red hair and green eyes with freckles.

Quincey sat back in the office chair, crossing his own legs and shrugging a bit,"I think it's time."He said,"Life's too short to be waiting around for other people."He said,"Sometimes you have to go out and get what you want for yourself."He added, tilting his head a bit as he looked at him for a moment, wondering what the next question would be.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick smiled at his response and stood from his chair, moving to look out his office window. "So Quincey, have you chosen someone to be your surrogate yet? Or could I make a suggestion?" he asks, turning to look back at the other 
Quincey looked up at him, watching as he stood up and walked towards the window,"Not exactly. I can't seem to find just the right person for the job."He said, crossing his arms loosely over his chest as he looked at him,"What's what?"He asked when he mentioned a suggestion.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick came over to him with a smirk "Well I haven't done this since I began the company, but for you I'll make an exception" he says, moving to lean on the desk next to the other "If you'd like, I could carry your children" he explains, meeting the other's eyes
Quincey sat back, looking up at Patrick and tilting his head some then laughing at the idea,"What?"He asked,"You can do that? Aren't you... You know...."He adjusted his jacket and crossed his legs the other way now,"Plus. Even if you could, why would you do that for me?"He asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes I can actually, I was a surrogate before I started this company" he admits before looking the other over "And I'm offering because you seem genuinely interested in becoming a parent and I want to help you" 
"You..."He closed his mouth, hand touching his chin as he thought about it and looked away slightly then back up at him,"I am very interested in having my own child, I do believe that it's time."He sighed and looked at him again with a soft smile,"Thank you. I would like that very much."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick smiles at that and grabs some papers from his bag "So we already have our basic contract set up, all that's left is to go over a few specifics and have us sign off on them. Firstly, how are you looking to conceive? Many people do choose our IVF option, but here at men serving men we also allow for more natural means of conception"
Quincey looked up at Patrick, sitting forward on the edge of his chair as he uncrossed his legs with a nod,"Alright."He said and placed his hands on his knees, taking a breath and chuckling lightly,"Well, it would be nice to actually...do it."He said with a nod,"If you wouldn't mind of course."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick grins at that and nods, checking a few boxes and filling in a few things "Okay, now I just need you to sign here, and here and then we can figure out when we'd like to start" 
Quincey stood up, grabbing a pen from his jacket pocket and leaning against the desk to click the pen and begin signing the paper with his name in all the places he indicated. "Well, how about I buy dinner."He offered, looking up at him once he was done and setting the pen down.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods at that, moving to the phone on his desk and pressing the speaker "Laura? I'm leaving for the day, let the other staff know" he says before grabbing his coat and smirking at the other "Ready?"
Quincey grabbed his own jacket and nodded with a small smile at him, heading out before him and towards the elevator as he thought of a place to take his date. He was extremely excited, it felt that everyone could hear his own heart beat but he knew that they couldn't, he felt as if he was going on his first date again. This man was out of his league and he himself offered to carry his offspring, he wondered curiously about how the child would look. This would be interesting... "So, what would you like?"He looked to the other man as they rode the elevator down.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"How about we stop for sushi? Something light and we can talk things over while we eat" he suggests "There's a great sushi place on ninth street, I can give you directions while you drive" he says , following the man to his car 
He nodded,"Yeah. Let's go ahead."He said and unlocking his truck and climbing inside,"You're a seafood guy then?"He asked as he buckled up, turning on the car and turning down the radio before pulling out of the parking space once they were both settled.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'm honestly just a food guy, but seeing as how I'm going to be pregnant soon and unable to eat sushi I thought it was a good decision" he says, telling him when to turn.  When  they reach the restaurant they're seated quickly, Patrick giving him suggestions before they put in their orders.  As they wait, Patrick sips at the sake he ordered them and smiles "So how many children do you think you want?" he asks casually 
"That makes two of us."He agreed and sitting back once they made it to the restaurant, checking his phone and turning it on silent as they took their seats, now sitting while looking down at the drink he sloshed around in the cup the sake had came in. Then glancing up at him with a tilt of his head as he thought about it,"Well, however many I can have. Doesn't matter to me."He replied,"Sometimes, I wish that I could just find someone who doesn't care about the specifics, just getting down to it, and whatever happens just happens."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods at that, sipping at his drink before gesturing his hand "People like that are hard to come by you know. We'll see what happens with this. I've had a bit of variation the few times I've surrogated, the first time when I was twenty I only had one and thought it was so easy, sure enough the next time I did it I ended up with three massive babies." he said with a laugh 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,162 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,480 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,363 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,451 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,800 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,564 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,338 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,660 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,907 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,544 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas