Closed The Werequeer with Wickedboy619
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spikey, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Roxas may look like a normal 18 year old boy, but his genitals are massive. He was a Werequeer. Instead of turning into a werewolf by a full moon, the moon makes his genitals grow massive. His normal(not really) size is 13" long and 6" thick with baseball sized testicles. When his cock is hard, it's 20" long and 14" thick. Plus, his parents always tells him to go to bed really early, because the full moon will turn Sean into a werequeer. One night while everyone was asleep, Roxas snuck outside wearing a red T-shirt and black sweatpants with no underwear. He took a stroll through a forest til he came to a huge lake. Roxas looked up and saw the clouds parting and saw the full moon. He moaned as he felt his genitals tingle. Roxas looked down as saw his cock and balls growing rapidly in his pants.

(This Rp contains genital expansion, cum inflation, and cum bellies)
Name: Noah Zierle (early with a Z)
Height/build: 5'6', muscular with a bit of pudge
Hair/eyes/complexion: short and dirty blond/ blue/stubble, tan

Noah was new to town and didn't really know too much about what went on in town, let alone who lived in it. He was walking home late at night after a busy shift at his new job, unaware that he wasn't the only one out late at night.
Roxas looked up and saw Noah as his genitals continues to grow in his sweatpants.
Cody paused for a few seconds, under the nearby lamp post, to take a quick look at his phone, before walking up the sidewalk to his house.
Roxas was soon feeling horny and was filled with lust. He ripped off his sweat pants. Roxas' cock was now 28" long and 24" thick, but it's at 45" long and 39" thick when it's hard with watermelon sized testicles.
Cody didn't really notice anything up to getting to his door, where he reached into his pocket, and pulled out his keys, so he can unlock the door to his home.
Roxas came up behind Cody and grounded his enormous cock against Cody's back.
Noah jumped at feeling someone/something touch him from behind, and did a quick 180, and fell back against the door in shock at seeing Roxas behind him.
"I'm sorry, dude, but I can't control myself." Sean moaned.
"U-Uhhh," Cody said, confused, as he opened the door and stepped backward into his home. "W-what's going on here? Who are you?"
"I'm so sorry. My name is Roxas." He replied with a moan.
"N-Noah," he replied. He didn't know what was going on at the moment with Roxas, and it was clearly freaking him out a bit.
"I can leave." Roxas said. He saw That Noah didn't want him.
"Uh, n-no," he said. "I-it's okay. Come in. Is there anything I can get you?"
"A glass of water would be nice." Roxas replied.
"Okay," he said before walking off. He gave one last glance at Roxas before entering the kitchen, noticing how well-endowed Roxas was.
Roxas sat on the couch as he wait for his water. He thought Noah looked pretty cute.
Noah took a few deep breaths before returning with the glass of water, trying to calm himself and clear his mind. He also found Roxas to be quite cute, and found his well-endowment quite sexy.
"Thanks." Roxas said as he too a sip of water.
"You're welcome," Noah said as he sat down beside Roxas, blushing as he glanced at Roxas' junk, causing Noah to start pitching a tent in his pants.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Love Between a Teacher and a Student with Wickedboy619 Roxas Atlas 22 3,634 11-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Boy with a Hyper Sexual Figure with Wickedboy619 SeanWoods221 442 52,782 09-07-2016, 07:13 AM
  Werequeer (First come, First serve) SeanWoods221 0 782 07-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  The Cow and The Bull (Closed with Wickedboy619) SeanWoods221 147 29,795 02-27-2016, 04:20 AM
  Anthro/Furry Love (Closed with Wickedboy619) SeanWoods221 475 79,622 12-23-2015, 09:06 AM