Closed The Love Between a Teacher and a Student with Wickedboy619
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas was starting his freshman year of college. He didn't know that a teacher had the hots for him.
Name: Michael Schaefer
Height/Build: 6', Muscular with a slight paunch
Hair/eyes/complexion: Black and short, hazel eyes, scruffy face, slightly hairy body, tan skin.

Mr. Schaefer was Roxas' science teacher in college. When Roxas' freshman year started, Michael had no idea that he would end up falling for his student.
"Good mornin, Mr. Schaefer." Roxas greeted his teacher as he entered the classroom.
"Good morning," he said as he turned to greet the student who just entered. When he laid eyes on him, he suddenly felt smitten by how Roxas looked. He'lol admit that he occasionally saw a student that he thought was hot, but never had a student made him feel like this before.

After a few seconds, he quickly snapped back to his senses, and welcomed Roxas in. "W-Welcome. If you're looking for Biology 101, then you've come to the right place. Have a seat anywhere you'd like," he said as he jestured to the seats in the classroom.

He blushed a bit and smiled softly, but he made sure nobody noticed it. He was a teacher, afterall, and he had to be professional for his students.
"Thank you, Mr. Schaefer." Roxas smiled as he took a seat in the front row as class was about to begin.
Michael watched as Roxas took his seat. He really found him hot. Once Roxas sat down, he went back to finishing setting the front of the classroom up for the start of class, allthewhile trying to calm his thoughts down so that he could proceed with class as he had originally intended.
Roxas couldn't help but notice that his teacher had his eyes on him. As Roxas was getting ready to leave class, Mr. Schaefer wanted to see him.
Once class was complete, Michael invited Roxas to his office to talk. Roxas' class was the last one that he had for the day, so he didn't have to worry about time.
Roxas went into Mr. Schaefer's office. "What do you wanna talk about?" Roxas asked.
Michael closed the door behind them. "I just wanted to say 'hello,' and welcome you to the school, and see if you were doing alright," he said, scratching the back of his neck.
"I'm dong fine. How are you?" Roxas asked softly.
Michael chuckled softly. "I'm fine. Typically, just another school day for me," he said, before clearing his throat. "I also feel like I owe you an apology."
"An apology? Why?" Roxas asked as he was confused.
"I-i feel like I may have made you uncomfortable in class today," Michael said, "To be honest, you kind of had me smitten when I first saw you, a-and since then, I kept finding myself looking back at you all during class." Michael blushed, feeling embarrassed admitting his feelings for a student to said student. There wasn't a policy against "fraternizing" with students, but still, he felt guilty for feeling this way.
"It's OK. I actually feel the same way towards you." Rixas blused.
Michael nearly did a double take when he heard Roxas say that. "Y-You do?" He wanted to make certain.
Roxas nodded as he gently kiss Michael on the lips.
Michael hesitated for a second during the soft kiss, but then gently cupped Roxas' face as he softly returned the kiss.
During the kiss, Roxas started to take Michael's tie off and then procced to unbutton the older man's shirt.
Michael just gently and slowly ran his hands up and down Roxas' form as they continued to kiss.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,799 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,223 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 936 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,744 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,388 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  C The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude) tjopj44 17 3,080 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,330 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 1,011 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 73,334 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8