Closed The Boy with a Hyper Sexual Figure with Wickedboy619
Sean was the most beautiful 18 year old SuperCockBoy you'll ever meet. He stands at 5'7" tall, short brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when his cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sean was nervous about starting high school. He blushed as the teacher called for him.
Cody was just an average student like any other. He stood at around 5'6" and kept in pretty good shape. He had a slight bit of pudge in some place, but he definitely had muscle tone on his frame.

He sat near the front of the class, and kept to himself as attendance was taken, waiting for the teacher to call his name.
After the teacher called Sean's name, he blushed as he came in the classroom.
Cody looked up and saw Sean come in; his jaw dropped and his eyes widened at the sight of Sean's frame.
The theacher puts Sean beside Cody. He started walking to his desk.
Cody quickly snaps out of his stunned state, and quickly gathers himself as Sean heads to his desk beside him. He blushed in embarrassment.
"Hi. I'm Sean." he blushed as he sat down at his desk.
He glanced over at Sean, and then smiled and cleared his throat. "Hi Sean. I-I'm Cody." He took another deep breath, attempting to calm himself down, and offered a polite hand to shake.
Sean smiled as he shook Cody's hand. Class began and Sean started to pant heavily.
Cody noticed, and then wrote and passed Sean a note, asking him if he was alright.
"I'm fine." Sean whispered. "Just feeling horny."
"I'm sorry," Cody whispered back. "I wish I could help. If only we weren't in school at the moment."
"Let's sneak to the nurse's office." Sean whispered as he stood up.
Cody hesitated at first, being scared of what may happen. "A-are you sure?"
"I'm sure." Sean said as the successfully snuck out of the classroom.
Cody watched Sean leave, stunned at how easily he did so with how noticeably large his tits, ass, and genitals were.
Cody took a few seconds to collect himself, convincing himself that he could do it, and then he sneakily followed Sean's lead and successfully got out of the classroom without anyone noticing him. He then made his way to the nurse's office, doing his best not to overthink what he was getting ready to do.
Once inside the nurse's office, Sean pulled Cody into a passionate kiss.
For the first few seconds of the kiss, Cody was stunned by what Sean did, but then he started to fall into it, and returned the kiss with passion
Sean brought one of Cody's hands up to his squishy soft breast.
Cody's hand gently grazed over it before giving it a soft grip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,400 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,813 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,685 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,197 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,803 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,772 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,801 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,937 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
  The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) dolria1 590 220,853 03-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi) dolria1 91 46,262 03-26-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: dolria1