The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi)
name: peter
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
body: thin
height: 1.65 m

Peter was sleeping in his bed and dreamed he is walking to the forest at night, when actually he was taken by a demon to his cave. he awakes in a bed, his body naked and tied up with restrains, his eyes widen when he understand its not a dream. he shouts for help, as suddenly the door open and handsome demon enters the room, smiling. "who are you? what you want from me?" peter asked, afraid.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Demon name: Jack
Hair: black
Eyes: grey (can turn into crimson when angry)
Body: a bit muscular
Height: 1.82 m

Jack, is the only demon male who can shift himself into a human body. He got a special task to learn about humans and used their bodies to carry the demons seed so that in the future, the world will be controlling by the humans with half demons blood inside them. After kidnapping a male that he thinks suitable to help him do this task, he brings and locks the male into a room where no one knows. He tied the male up onto the bed by restrains on his both wrist, legs and neck. He smiles.

"What do I want from you? Well.. What do you think I want from you?" Jack smirks, goes to the bed and holds Peter's chin with his hand. Staring sharp into his eyes.
"Ummm... idk. do i own you money?" Peter tried.
Jack smirks again, directly spreads the boy's legs "You will know later on" He moves his 2 fingers to Peter's hole and brushes the ring before he shoves roughly inside. Since demons have powers, Jack makes his fingers long, sliding deeper and deeper and reaching Jack's prostate. He teases him by rubbing that area, squeezing and pressing that flesh.
The virgin boy start to moan uncontrolably as the demon fingering him. his cock get erect hard and his body start to shiver of pleasure. "mmm what... ahhh... w-what are you doing to me?" Peter moan as his capture tease him like no other before. "more... ahhh... please!" he begs of him.
"Humans bodies are very interest me" Jack the demon licks his lips, directlt inserting his two other fingers and thrusts inside Peter's hole. He makes scissoring to stretch wide and wide his tight hole "mm still not enough to get my cock in.." Jack smirks as he unzips his pants, showing his demon and huge cock. His tip is much bigger than Peter's hole. He pumps his cock with his other hand while his fingers still thrusting inside the male.
Peter's eyes widen as he saw the abnormal monster's cock fully erect, long as his arm and thick like a leg. "holy shit man! you dont going to put this in me, dont you?!" the male shrugged. he still moan as the fingers was expanding his hole. "its too big for me to have!" he exclaims in fear as Jack get his cock closer to his fingered tiny ass hole.
Jack smiles, pulling his fingers out that covered with Peter's juicy ass "Sorry. But I don't have choice" He strokes his cock with the covered juice before flips Peter on his back, knees him down on four as he spreads the male's legs. He put his massive tip on Peter's ass hole "You have been chosen to carried our seeds and now just bear with it!" He smirks, pressing his tip inside the male's hole. At first it didn't in but Jack still wanted to get his cock inside and he presses more stronger, stretching the male's hole. He moves even further until his tip reaches Peter's prostate with still his half length
"Ahhhh!!!" Peter shout and gasp as Jack's cock penetrate him more and more, deeper and deeper."its too big!!!" he exclaims, his ass and prostate been squeezed by this massive huge horse cock. it pulse like a viberator, and only the tip of it make him arch his body and climax after few seconds. he holds his breath, as his belly been full by this mounster cock, as Jack move deeper and deeper.
"I know. But you like it don't you?" Jack smiles looking at Peter's cum. He groans, feeling the hot and small ass this person has and damn good! He starts moving, thrusting the male's hole. With each thrust there is sound appeared as his cock being squeezes by the small ass "ngg hhhh" Jack grunts and moves faster and faster, deeper into his womb and bumping his flat belly with his tip
Peter moan loudly, his body bounce back and forth. the cock's movement's shape was clearly been seen under his skin, threatning to riped him apart. he breath heavily, making noises of whimpers mix with moans. the bed creacked noisly under them. he grips the sheets tight as the demon pounding him with no mercy.
Jack keeps pounding the male harder and deeper, making his body rocking back and forth. With a few last thrusts then suddenly he groans out for cum. Shoot his hot load in about ton inside Peter's womb, making his belly expending bigger like 9 months of the pregnant woman.
Peter arch his back and climax too. his belly full of demon seed bounce and jiggle like a jelly. he felt his guts are so tight under the liquid's pressure, as his skin strech out to adjust his new form. "ahhhh im so full and stuffed with semen" he moan to Jack, feeling the demon's hand admiring his belly and rubbing it.
Jack grins after he has releasing his seed. He pulls his cock out as his load flowing too, rubbing the male's huge belly "Now I just have to wait for this seed to become the babies and grow up inside your womb for 3 months..and after your birthing, I would send them back to the demon's world to be taken by our kinds"
"ahhh in thrre month i will birth? holy shit its cant be hapening to me!" Peter sighed as the huge belly spurt and bounce forward. "can you please take off my restrains?" ask the boy. "i won't get away now. not at my condition".
Jack smirks "well not it will be" He zips his pants back "ok. don't ever thought to run away or I will kill you" Jack then releases Peter's from restrains by using his power "You are free to do anything but only in this house. Now I'm going out for a while. This house is under spelled. You can't even pass it" He smirks again and walks out from the house cave.
Peter stand up slowly, weakly. he rubbs his huge belly with thought it will hurt if it grew larger. his bellybutton was already pop out, and his thin body was saky and shivering without clothes. he walk inside the cavd and look for clothes to wear. in other room he found a shiny silver undershirt vest that was tight on his body. he wear that nontheless and found matching pants and underwear. then he start to look for food. he was hungry.
At the kitchen, there is a loaf bread where it is never been touched. Since demons only suck blood and eat flesh but for Jack, he is quite different from the other demons, he can eat bread too. Jack is now hunting for a flesh since the future babies that growing up inside Peter's womb will be super active, thirsting for blood and raw flesh.
After a while, Peter found a loaf bread in the kitchen and sit to eat it. he thought of Jack and what he done to him. he new that Jack wasn't bad. after all, he didnt kill him. but he wonder if je could truly love him. he, Peter, carry his children, he said. but how many? and is the birth going to be hard and painful? he afraid of that. secretly, he waited for Jack to return. he start to feel something for him. maybe love him. and he want more of that big cock of his. it feels so good while Jack fucked him. he want more. Peter finish the bread and rubb his belly lovingly, admiring his new form.
Soon after 2 hours left the house for hunting. Jack comes back with a dead bull, laying dead beside him in the cave entrance "I'm back.." Jack notices where Peter is and directly sees him rubbing his belly "How's you?" He comes closer and touches Peter's belly, notice it having a movement with his powers and Peter didn't realize it "Good. Now they are starting to develop inside your womb.. and when you reach a month, you might crave for livers or blood...heh. Who knows" Jack removes his hand away

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,268 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,891 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,933 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg