The Butler for heirs (Shane20)
"But..what's the point of me doing it to someone else when...others will view that as cheating on you?" Jim asked. "I...I don't want to do anything to anyone else. I'm fine with it how it is.."

Him...the master's husband? Well in a way but stilll. The slave part had him worried, how many more babies was he going to give this man? The master was a good person but...there were odd things to em.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"No one gonna gonna see him because I'm keep this slave in the little room with a private door in our room and you don't cheat me because I'm ask you to do it. You make me very proud slave!" Answered his master.
"And what of my happiness?" Jim asked. "I have lovely children thanks to you and I have been able to serve a good family. But...it would make me very sad and unhappy, to do things to someone else who might be scared and terrified of their new home."

A pleading look came to the former butler's eyes.

"Please...I will do anything and everything else you ask, just...don't make me do things to someone else.." Jim pleaded.

"You are so good my slave! Yes you have many beautiful children! I want you to become my husband and be always be with me slave", said his master as he rubbed his slave's belly.
"I'll do that, so long as I don't have to do anything to this new person or anyone else in the way you want me too." Jim said, feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach from the rubbing.

His skin was always sensitive there, probably due to the fact he had been pregnant three times now.

"Relax for me slave, I'm gonna take care of you and yes I want you to marry me", add his master as his rubbed more his slave's belly.
Jim had a feeling where this was going and did his best to relax, it was a bit tricky due to the conversation bits they had. So it took a few moments but he never protested to the Master rubbing his currently thin belly.

(Fade to black?)

(I don't understand what you say)

The master rubbed his slave's body until he come for him and give him pleasure. "Come for me slave!" Said his master.
(Fading to black is pretty much skipping the sex scenes, it's just not rping the sex out like what I did with the birth. I don't like rping those two things. I'm fine with kissing and touching non-private areas.)

(Sure no problem! We can skip it!)
(Okay, thanks.)

The following morning Jim awoke in the Master's bedroom. As they were going to be husbands together, it made some sense for them to be in the same room. He felt a bit groggy though he figured that was due to the long activity they did and he had no doubts that the result would bring more children. Whether or not something else happened in regards to it, Jim was hoping that things were okay. Putting on a set of clothes that were out, he glanced down at them. He honestly liked his uniform better.

"Hi husband! How you feeling? You was so good and so beautiful yesterday! Your babies in the nursery grow a lot you can go to see them if you want. This clothes if for you!" Ask his master with a smile.
"I'm alright...a bit groggy but it's normal." Jim said. "Thanks."

Babies did grow a little fast in a few ways. But still, Jim did like his uniform better. It was fancy yet normal in a way, this just felt a fancy.

"Babies do learn, a bit quick." Jim started. "I'm pretty sure they'll be more on the way, I feel groggy enough for it to be a possibility."

"You are welcome! The breakfast gonna be here soon. Would you like something special for the wedding? Yes the babies learn Quick", ask his master with a smile
"I am fine with whatever is being prepared, I have no requests." Jim replied.

he never once thought of his own wedding, so he had no ideas. Nothing to contribute to it other than being there.

"Are you sure? I want you to have everything you want for the wedding, to be so beautiful and the priest want to meet us before the wedding", add Daniel with a gentle smile.
"I have no requests." Jim repeated. "let us go met the priest then."

Jim gestured for the Master of the house to lead, he would follow them. Though he was still wondering on this would go. All of it honestly. How many children he would have through this whole marriage. He had a feeling that not even he would be safe from whatever went on in that lab of the master's either.

Daniel lead them to the car where the driver wait for them and the master place gently his hand on his husband back. He know his slave didn't leave the house for a very long time.
when had he been outside last? Not in the garden outside but actually outside of the grounds? It had been a long time. Probably the first time he had gotten pregnant was when that ended. His master seemed to want to keep the fact that Jim being pregnant a secret. He couldn't blame em though. A man pregnant was certainly...different. Once at the church, they went in and to the priest who would do the wedding for them.

"Eveything gonna be okay slave! You are perfect and beautiful! Breath! The priest gonna love you", said the master with a reassuring voice as he push the church door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,643 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 227 42,255 05-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,066 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,850 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,278 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,141 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM
  C Restricted files (shane20) anibus3 16 3,332 01-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The First Pregnant Boy with Shane20 PetiteFeminineBoy 85 20,409 08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O The Wolf King's Heirs (Open to All) 018Luxio 13 3,983 07-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: shiro08