The Butler for heirs (Shane20)
Jim gave a mental sigh. Not too sure on what to think of it. Course his gaze went to the priest as they spoke. A month? Well he shouldn't be too big by then, unless the master created something in their lab that either made him have even more or create a all new race through him, resulting in large young or the first option added to it.

"Alright, a month is fine." Jim replied.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Daniel try to make him feel safe, loved and more open to him so he can stop to be afraid of him all the time. His master rubbed gently his belly as the car take them back to the manor.
"Ya know...there's nothing there to respond to that yet. At least inside there." Jim said, his skin tingling there but it didn't feel bad.

"I just want you to stop to be afraid of me all the time so you can feel loved and safe when you are with me", said Daniel with a reassuring voice.
"Afraid? That's not what I'm feeling. I feel confused and a bit worried but not afraid." Jim said. "This whole thing comes out if nowhere and new things appeared that I didn't know of. Plus you did try to make me do something I was very uncomfortable with, so that has me concerned."

A sigh left jim as he sat there.

"I liked being a butler, and it was harder due to the pregnancies so when you told me no more uniform it had me confused and worried. And...you did take away the one constant thing that was the first thing I did every morning despite being pregnant." Jim added.

"You are confused and worried about what? I know and I'm very sorry for that. You are gonna have a better life as my husband than to be a butler", ask Daniel with a gentle voice.
"About everything now." Jim replied. "I just...its all changing so fast."

Indeed, never once did he thinkthe master had these feelings for him. He assumed they were just playing around and wanted heirs.

"And what of your work? Down in that lab of yours." Jim asked. "Are you planning on finishing it?"

(I am curious if you ever did figure out what experiment the master was going to do to Jim.)

(No I don't have any idea of what the master do on the slave)

"You prefer to be tie on a table in the lab? Yes the test need to be complete. Everything is going to be fine now my husband!" Ask his master.
(To Jim, not the other person that the master got. He do the test on Jim and cause one of the things I mentioned in a previous post or both?)

"No but I would like to know what you are up to down there as we ate going to be married." Jim commented. "And maybe I can help?"

"I try to create a new type of baby in the lab that's why I have many slave and yes you can help but only if you want", answered his master as he continue gently to rubbed his belly.
A new breed? Maybe he just meant a more healthier baby?

"I'll help. What do I need to do?" Jim asked.

"Yes a baby more healthly, who grow more quickly and more big. I want you to be pregnant again", answered Daniel.
"That's easy considering how my body works." Jim said. "You just need to inject the stuff to make it bigger and healthier correct?"

What he didn't know, was that these babies would be more than simple humans. They would be stronger, much stronger.

"Yes and make you pregnant with the natural way. Yes you perfect to have babies and make me happy", answered his master with a smile and a gentle voice.
That was true, his body seemed keen on reproduction. So it wouldn't be hard.

"Well we can get that started when we get home." Jim replied.

"Yes, but not in the lab! We are gonna do it in our room in our very warm", said Daniel with a reassuring voice and he continue to smile at his future husband.
"I know, I just meant get the whole thing done. The intercourse and then injection." Jim replied.

Daniel nods his head in understanding and give orders to the driver to drive them back to the manor.
Once they got home, the master was quick to take them upstairs and get the untercourse started. Jim wasn't sure if they were having too much fun to notice how long they were doing it or just making sure something took; as they were at it for what felt like almost two hours. With the deed done, it was time for the serum.

Daniel once they arrive at the manor, take him to their room, as he try to give him as much pleasure as he can. They stop two hours later and he give him the shot in his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,645 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 227 42,266 05-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,066 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,850 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,283 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,142 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM
  C Restricted files (shane20) anibus3 16 3,332 01-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The First Pregnant Boy with Shane20 PetiteFeminineBoy 85 20,411 08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O The Wolf King's Heirs (Open to All) 018Luxio 13 3,983 07-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: shiro08