Open Cadenza's Haven for Hybrids
"I'll run that by Shiro, he does have a right to choose if we try to find out before they're born." Ronald said. "He's cute it's just I don't have much luck in relationships, so it has me a little worried."

As the converation went on, Ronald found their company enjoyable. He did wonder if there was some place that Shiro's kind flocked to like that Neko valley but he hadn't every asked. Probably not since he seemed to be digging this place.

"oh? Is it with this Jett guy or someone else?" Ronald asked. "Shiro tries to, but I'm too stubborn for it. A cop makes ya not really willing to let others do things for ya."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I can tell he adores you, so don't worry yourself over that", Cadenza said as he reached forward and gave the hand a squeeze. "If you both decide to seek Raleigh's advice, then must ask him, he won't say no. As for Jett", he let out a little laugh.

"We have messed around a little over the years, but like I said before, it was never serious. And we've not even seen each other in six months, well until this morning that is, when he picked up Shay. No, this baby, if I am pregnant, most likely belongs to a leopard type neko or a half breed Drakenlark. One the other", he grinned sheepishly at his admission.

(g2g for now, it's late and I'm about to fall asleep. I'll post again as soon as as I'm up, unless my wifi goes out again lol, goodnight)
"One adoring doesn't mean that things will work out as desired.." Ronald said nervously.

Hearing the possible choices for the baby's parent, Ronald shook his head. Not displeased or nothing, he found it a bit funny. This man seemed to find it easy to be with others. Though how was Shay gonna handle it and everyone else?

"Well, hopefully you figure out who the father is, if you are pregnant." Ronald said. "As for me, I hope to not have more kids then what I am already going to have, unless Shiro pulls a fast one on me agian."

(ok)

"Ahh, it wouldn't matter anyway. One is gone away forever and the other is, uhh, somewhere else I guess. But thanks anyway. As for Shiro pulling a fast one of you again, maybe you should explain to him why it's not such a good idea and then threaten him with scissors for emphasis", he winked and laughed.
Ronald burst out laughing at the man's words on how to prevent Shiro doing a fast one. Now that was a funny.

"Oh man! I can just imagine that expression, it would be so priceless!" Ronald said through his laughter. "A bit cruel and crude but who knows? It could work. I'll keep it in mind for the future."

"He'd be surprised for sure. Well I have a couple of things to do, so I'm gonna go get ready. The entire boarding house is open if you'd like to explore", Cadenza told him as he stood.

"I'll see you later, Ronald".
"See ya later and we'll see..." Ronald said as he stayed put.

He wasn't really sure if he should venture about. The man was rather content on staying in one place for the moment.

(Should we time skip?)
(I think that would be wise.)

(Do you mind if i join this?)
(Nope I don't mind)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders and Carriers (Reboot) open to all CeruleanSnowFlake 12 3,579 09-14-2016, 04:16 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
Heart The Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders And Carriers-- (An open RP) ElviraTepes 323 123,848 09-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Farm Animal Hybrids with Sinei SeanWoods221 24 3,179 02-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Human Hybrids (Closed with Konoe391) SeanWoods221 234 32,017 01-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221