Mpreg Central

Full Version: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Jolthic was sitting on the edge of his bed, reading over the time from the ruins. He knew this was a big responsibility. He only wanted to keep Eridan and the babies safe. He wanted to make him happy and proud of his student. His ascension to senior wizard not only made him look good, but Eridan as well. He deserved it with the compassion and kindness that he showed Jolthic.
Later, a small meeting was held between Jolthic, the senior mages, and the arch-mage. The arch-mage would name Jolthic a senior mage, the senior mages would welcome him into their ranks, and Jolthic would officially be a senior mage. Earlier in the day he had been shown where his new quarters would be, and conveniently enough, he was situated right across from Eridan's room. Speaking of Eridan, there had been murmurs and whispers all day about his new, MUCH larger belly and the way he shamelessly left it exposed for all the world to see. Eridan didn't mind. He was actually happy his belly was receiving so much attention. The only downside to his new size was that he was having so much more trouble moving now. He waddled so slowly, and his belly was so heavy, yet somehow managed not to sag downward. All during the meeting, Eridan could only think of the activities he and Jolthic would be getting into once everything was said and done. 
It was later in the day and Jolthic was now in his new quarters, getting situated in his room. He was setting up his new books, desk, clothes, and whatever else the senior and arch mages provided him with. He purposely made Eridan's belly change throughout the day. He'd make it smaller and then bigger. Back and forth. For the last hour, Eridan had been fully expanded with quints again, and Jolthic made extra sure the babies were very energetic. Eridan didn't want to admit it, but Jolthic knew their movements turned him on and made Eridan happy to carry them.
Eridan waddled into the room, his belly arriving before the rest of him and his heavy, slow footsteps signalling his arrival. His belly still on display, he closed the door behind him and leaned against the wall. "I thought that meeting would never end." He pushed himself off the wall and waddled slowly toward Jolthic, trying to appear sexy in the way he moved. "And I bet you think you're so funny, making me smaller and then massive throughout the day."
"Well, I knew you could handle it. I only wanted you to have a little fun my dear." Jolthic looked up at Eridan as he stood before him, belly jutting out from his robes as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at his fertile lover.
Eridan blushed and began taking off his robes, revealing that he wasn't wearing anything beneath them. He waddled toward Jolthic. "How about we break this bed in? Break it in nice and hard."
"That depends. How badly do you want me to fill you to the brim? I can go all night my fertile baby momma" Jolthic pulled Eridan on top of him and kissed him deeply as his baby belly pressed into Jolthic, causing him to grow hard against his lover's belly.
Eridan laughed. "What did you call me? Okay, If you want me to have an erection ever again, never call me that." Eridan returned to kissing Jolthic and guided his lover's hand across his belly, feeling their children kick and writhe.
"I... I'm terribly sorry sir. I don't know what came over me." Jolthic blushed and looked away, embarrassed and guilty at upsetting his pregnant lover.
Eridan shook his head. "No no, none of that 'sir' business. We're equals now. That's why we're able to do this. Now come on. I promised you that you could do whatever you wanted to me."
"Fine. Whatever I want. "Jolthic placed his hand on Eridan's belly and made him grow with more babies. Six, seven, and the eight babies were stuffed into his taut, swollen belly and Jolthic layed beneath his fertile lover. "How do you feel now?"
Eridan panted and held the side of his belly, feeling it writhe and squirm. "Oooh, this feels-" Eridan grunted as he felt a baby kick his ribs. "It- it feels so..."
"So what? Huge? Swollen?" Jolthic loved seeing Eridan in utter disbelief and unmeasurable pleasure. His hands glided across his lover's gigantic belly.
"Yes! I can't believe you've done this to me!" Eridan laughed. "So good! So good!"
"Anything else that you would like for me to magically enhance?" Jolthic teased Eridan's belly button but circling his fingertips around it.
"Don't ask me that! I'll wind up bursting." Eridan whined.
"Ah, but I can make your skin more resistant to the stretching. You won't burst no matter how many babies I magically make appear in your belly. Or physically." Jolthic winked and leaned up to nibble on Eridan's neck.
Eridan bit his lip and whined, struggling to have some self-control and deny any more babies being put in his belly.
"C'mon, talk to me. I want you to enjoy this just as much as I am. I can assure you, no matter what, I will keep you safe and in good hands."
Eridan got on his hands and knees on Jolthic's bed. "Just fuck me!" He blurted out. "Fuck me until I'm so big, I can't reach to do doggy style!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19