Mpreg Central

Full Version: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
"It was sir, I didn't mean to jab you with it." Jolthic felt a little guilty he let that happen but having his manhood against Eridan's belly practically melted him. He reached forward and while rubbing Eridan's belly, he began to jerk his master's cock for him.
"Take it back out." Eridan panted. "Take it back out, and take me. Do what you want with me." Eridan moaned. "I want it too!"
"Sir... Are you sure?" Jolthic stood there in surprise. He could feel his body agree with Eridan, sending more and more blood and hormones to his genitals. Jolthic stripped naked and he got onto the bed beside Eridan. He leaned down and began to sensually kiss and lick Eridan's baby belly. His lips and tongue swept across the taut surface and then began teasing his popped out belly button.
Eridan couldn't even respond, he was so awash in lust and sexual need. "Yes, yes, do what you want with me!"
While Jolthic rubbed and kissed Eridan's belly, he continued to stroke his master's shaft. The head of his teacher's thobbing cock bumping into his own baby belly.
Eridan began playing with his nipples, biting his lower lip and quivering. "Oh Jolthric, Jolthric..."
"I want you to cum for me Eridan. Show me what your fertile body can do." Jolthic whispered this into his ear, egging him on while stroking his teacher's cock hard and fast.
Eridan panted and nodded. He tried to wrap his hand around the hand that was stroking him, but his belly was in the way. He had no choice then but to settle for simply rubbing his belly and playing with his nipples.
"Here sir, if you want something to grab..." Jolthic pushed hips hips toward Eridan's hand, offering his throbbing cock to him. Jolthic sucked on Eridan's belly button and teased the head of his cock.
Eridan whimpered from the stimulation. He pulled Jolthic's dick into his hand, and began stroking it quickly, trying to keep up with the pace being set by his pupil.
"Sir... I can't any longer. Would you let me inside you? Please?!" Jolthic got between Eridan's legs and spread them apart, readying his cock at Eridan's entrance.
Eridan panted and nodded, his hands bracing his belly as he was kicked from the inside.
"Oh Eridan, I have been thinking of this all night and morning..." Jolthic wasted no time and plunged deep into his instructor, causing both of them to moan each other's names loudly. Jolthic placed his hands on top of Eridan's as they both rubbed and felt their child, or children, kick up a storm.
"I dreamed of you, Jolthic! You were doing so many lewd things to me!"
"You won't need those dreams anymore. I'll fulfill anything your heart desires. Speaking of filling..." Jolthic thrusted into Eridan with his powerful legs and thighs, bucking into his lover's ass and hips.
Panting and moaning, Eridan clutched his belly and clutched it as their love-making shook him and riled up their child.
"You're so sexy sir. That baby belly suits you so much! I love seeing you full of my child!" Jolthic's manhood throbbed inside Eridan as he pumped harder and deeper.
Eridan blushed at the compliment. "Is that so? Is sexy all I am? Tell me more!"
"Seeing your belly so swollen and huge because of my seed, it just... Awakens a primal urge in me sir. I can't help myself!" Jolthic's head of his cock nails deep into Eridan, bumping into the entrance to Eridan's newly formed womb.
Eridan jumped as Jolthric hit his sensitive spots. "A-and what else? Tell me more!" Eridan moaned. He tried to sit up so he could kiss Jolthric, but his squirming belly kept weighing him down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19