Mpreg Central

Full Version: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
"I want to keep you like this Eridan. I want to keep your belly full of my babies and to always watch you waddle around. I love watching you rub your own belly. It makes me so hard and turned on knowing I did this to you and that you like it!" Jolthic leaned down and kissed his lover passionately, as he felt his balls begin to swell with seed. They visibly grew large and heavy, ready to produce a huge load into Eridan's tight hole
Eridan moaned into Jolthric's mouth, not wanting to let him go, not wanting their kiss to end, choosing to let his body show Jolthric how he felt, and let the words come later. 
Jolthic couldn't take it anymore. His hormones and pleasure boiled over as he exploded inside Eridan, shooting huge spurts of thick, fertile seed deep into his lover. He had built up and produced so much, that he had bloated Eridan's belly out even further with his deposit. Their kiss, not ending as he felt his teacher shudder against him.
Eridan moaned as he too came, panting as he rode the haze of his orgasm. He wrapped his arms around Jolthric and held him close. "Ohhh, Jolthric..." Eridan stroked his belly, watching it shift as their child moved and kicked. "I hope you plan to back those words up and keep me nice and round." 
"If I don't, punish me for being a bad student." Jolthic smiled and playfully nipped at Eridan's neck. When he was done releasing inside his lover, Jolthic slowly pulled out, and was surprised nothing had seeped out. "Sorry for the extra stuffing, didn't know I had it in me." He chuckled and gently rubbed his teacher's larger belly.
Eridan laid his head back on his pillow, humming in contentment. "You know what, it's still kind of early. Let's sleep a little while." He yawned. "I'm certainly tired, anyway." Eridan wrapped his arms around Jolthic and pressed his belly into Jolthic's flat stomach. "If you think you can calm my belly, that is."
"Is that a challenge?" The young apprentice simply smiled, gently cupping Eridan's belly with his hand as he slid in behind him and spooned him. His hand roamed all over his instructor's belly, feeling their child slowly ease up and become tired from its own movements. "Do you think it's just one?"
"Who knows." Eridan stated nonchalantly. "However many it is, I just hope they don't grow so big I can't move." Eridan patted his belly. "I'm already rather large."
"Hmmmm... I agree. I feel like it'd be more fun watching you waddle around in robes that just barely fit you and your sexy belly." Jolthic smiles and kisses Eridan's cheek as he continues to massage his heavy belly.
"Hey, you watch your tone." Eridan teased. "Or is this how you speak to all of your teachers?" Eridan's eyes snapped open. "Teacher... DEAR GODS, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" Eridan shifted away from Jolthic, struggling to get out of bed and onto his feet. "Jolthic, I'm sorry, but this was a mistake. A teacher cannot be in a relationship with his student!"
"I... I don't understand... I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to upset you. This situation wasn't our doing either. This was done to us by a spirit in the ruins." Jolthic was worried he'd be in deep trouble now. With the way Eridan was acting, he feared being expelled from the guild. Or worse...
"No no no, this isn't... This was hormones driving us insane. Let's, let's just pretend this never happened, and move on with our day." Once he was out of bed, Eridan dressed himself in his robes which now fit him worse than the day before. "I need to go get a larger set of robes. You..." Eridan gesticulated wildly with his hands, unsure of just what to say. "Go do something." With that, Eridan left his quarters as quickly as his belly would let him move.
"Yes sir...." Jolthic mumbled as his teacher left, feeling guilt enter his body like a rock. He decided to head to the library, to read about the ruins and possibly the spirit that had affected he and Eridan.
When Eridan next saw Jolthic, he was wearing robes that much better suited his new form. "So, there were questions about the whole.... 'impregnated by my student thing'. A teacher in an illicit relationship with their student is serious. But, I think I managed to convince them that we didn't exactly choose this. So we should be fine."
"If you say so sir. As long as you don't lose your position on my account." Jolthic sat down at the desk in Eridan's quarters and just read over a book, not making eye contact with him.
Eridan quickly looked around, making sure he and Jolthic were alone. "Once you are no longer my student, but my equal, Jolthic. Then we can be together."
"Then I'll make sure I work extra hard and diligently." Jolthic showed Eridan a smile but it was half-hearted and went back to his studies.
Eridan took a deep breath. "Jolthic, please. Don't do this to me. I want every morning to be like the one earlier. I... I need you. Like a plant needs the sun. But I can't abuse my station over you. I just can't." Tears began to form in Eridan's eyes.
"I know. And I need you too. More than you know." Jolthic got up and walked over to Eridan and placed a hand on his belly. He looked into his teacher's eyes and then hugged him tightly.
Eridan hugged back, fighting the urge to kiss him as his hormones demanded. His pounding heart awoke the child, or children in his belly, making them kick and squirm like mad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19