Mpreg Central

Full Version: Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(HAHAH i thought you wouldn't like that much growth! oh well... it's also sexy to imagine some growth ;))

"Hmmm that other side also craves attention from Dr Daddy?" I asked giving you a great smile, showing you my canines. I bent down to take that side as well, though this time rougher as I scraped them with my teeth, grinding it and cupped it with my hand, pushing it up into my mouth. Your belly was nudging against my chest, and I could feel distinctly how it felt warm and .. full of life.
I moaned loudly as you bit down on my nipple. While you were giving attention to one side i was tugging hard on the other. "You enjoying your babymamas nipples there Dr Daddy?" I moan. I moved my hand down to my fully hard cock and slowly started running it up and down its length.
"Ab'olutely." I mumbled still attacking.your nipple. My cock wa throbbing hard with how aroused i am. As i slowly move my attention down to your full belly, i licked you round mound of flesh, going up hill to your bellybutton, played with it a little making it shiny with my saliva and then moved further down.
"Oh yes" I cried as you moved your way downwards. I continue to stroke my cock and pull on my huge nipples. "Lower daddy, your babymama want you to go lower!" I moan out loud again. My hands move to stroke your head. "That fells incredible, i'm so sensitive"
"Hmm yep you are so sensitive. Next time i wanna see you cum from me playing withyou nipples alone." I said as i reached your cock and brushed your hand away. "Mama, let me do the job for you." I then enveloped your weeping cock, feeling your mushroom head throbbed and spill a gush of precum that's slightly bitter into my mouth as I sank down. I went on deep until my nose poked into your belly, before i start bobbing my head.
I squeal with delight as you slide down my member. "Oh yes Daddy, faster" I slowly massage my pecks as you work my cock with your mouth. I still continue to stroke your head gently. "oh god, i'm going to cum" I breath heavily as everything had become super sensitive.
Your thighs are slightly trembling and squeezed on me as if encouraging me and with a clever little swirl of my tongur and my hand rolling our balls beneath, you tense up so much i know you are cumming.
I cry out in pleasure as I cum directly into your mouth. "I need Daddy to fuck me" I cry, "need it so bad Daddy" I'd never been this sensitive before. It must have been all the new hormones flooding my system.
I drunk your cum even thpugh it didnt taste well, i still lick my lips as if i had just swollen some delicacy. "You want daddy's cock? Daddy's big, hard cock in your pregnant ass? Ok, daddy always give mommy whatwer he wants. Spoilin mommy am i, babies?" I push up your legs so your feet planted on the couch. Rubbing against your openin that's reddened and glistening. "Hmm i love how your pregnant mancunt always prepare itself so well, dripping already i see. We are saving big money on lube and condoms now." I lean forward to kiss you, sharing your own taste with you.
I welcome your mouth with my own, inserting my tongue into your ready to taste you and me. "ooh, Daddy's soo good to Mommy" I moan as you rub your huge cock against his opening. I lift my ass up, welcoming you to fill it up with your cock. "I need you Daddy" i cry out. "fuck my pregnant ass Daddy, fuck me good daddy" As your dick touches my opening I push gently on it, letting the tip slide in a little. I squeal as it pops in.
I groan loud as the head breached through your tight ring of muscle. "You are so wet and warm, tight around me." I hold your hips and shove in, at firat you are so tight i couldnt push in too well, but with a slap on your hip I get to push in hilt-deep making us both groan loud from pleasure "baby i really could die in you, so good, so nice." I started a slower rhythm, bearing in mind you are just off your first trimester even though your belly had grown way over it.
As you enter me I squeal like never before. I match you thrust with ones of my own. I lead one of your hands up to my nipples hopeing you get the obvious hint. With my other hand I begin working on my erect member. All I can make are grunting and moaning noises as you move inside me.
I capture your mouth in mine and didn't disappoint you by fondling with both of your nipples at the smae time, teasing, tugging, even pinching them slightly. I understand how sensitive they are so i didn't use too much force, though it was enough to make you squirm. You never stop amazes me everytime i enter you, feeling wetter, hotter, tighter than I could remember. "You are wonderful Cole..." I mumbled between messy kisses.
I squeal with every tug of my nipples. I thrust onto your dick faster and faster urging it to cum in me. I never wanted to stop. I returned every kiss with equal passion. "I love you Daddy, I love everything about you daddy" I want to feel your warmth all over me.
My thrusts became erratic and my pounding hard and relenetless. "My babymama, so good and nice for me. I am cumming right into you, so deep in you our babies are gonna get covered by my seeds." I yelled as I exploded so deep in you, cumming souch and vigorously i see stars.
As soon as I feel the warmth of your cum in my ass I immediately start cuming also. With every fresh pump you give to me I fire more out onto the sofa. I moan like never before as the most intense orgasm rocks my body making me tighten up my asshole. I collapse in content onto the sofa in front with you still in me.
Your final clench squeezed the last spurt out of me and i panted with you in my arms. I nibbed lazily at your neck, rubbing my nose against you. "That's pretty amazing... as they all said about pregnant sex. So hot and heated." I almost purred in content with how satisfying it is. As we cooled down i rub your belly. "Is it just me or is your belly indeed more bulging now." I teased caressin it.
"If it is, It's because of you again" I playfully say, eyes closed, rubbing my belly. "It's a good thing you can't get me anymore pregnant" I smile and moan as i slide off you. I pull myself up and check out my belly in the mirror. "I don't think I look any bigger" I giggle. I walk back over to you and spy the remains of the Ice cream. The tub was 3 quarters full and had melted into a thick runny goop. I picked it up and downed it, a faint tricked of it pours from my mouth and splashed my round pecks and belly. I finish it with a sigh of satisfaction. I look at you, with chocolate smeared over my face. "Fancy joining me in the shower?"
"Hmm let me do a little preliminary cleaning first." I pulled you forward to stand between my legs as I licked the chocolate 'milkshake'. I then slowly stood up to get to the trail around your bulging pecks and up to your collarbone before lickimg your face clen. "There, now we are all set for a shower." I smiled at you holding your thickening waist.
"mmmmm, thank you daddy" I said taking you by the hand. "shower time". I lead you up stairs to our shower and get it to the right temp for us. I start by washing you big musclely chest. I press my pregnant belly against you as I was your round perfect ass. I drop to my knees "ah, I see this needs my expert attention" I say looking at your cock. I envelope the head in my mouth and work the tip with my tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13