Mpreg Central

Full Version: Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I groaned getting "expert attention." Holding behind your head, i moaned out loud having your tongue assualting my mushroom head. "Gosh Cole, love that. Your mouth is wickedly talented." I look down at you bobbing.your head on me. Your belly and chest would occassionally brush against my legs, which my cock responded by jeking in your mouth.
I continue to work your shaft with my mouth and grope your ass. "Just want to make sure that Daddy is okay" I say diving back onto your cock. I work faster and faster wanting to get more of your cum into my body.
You are so good that I am feeling the familiar tingling at my balls. I press you down on me a little, urging you to swallow more of me in, even when I could feel your throat closing down, pushing my cock back out not liking the intrusion. I groaned and moaned as I tilted my head up. "Im close babe....... close. . ..." my hips are also pushing forward, working my huge cock in and out of your widely stretched lips.
I continue to deep throat your huge member, using my tounge to get in to every inch of it. I gentally massages your balls praying for every drop of your seed so I could swollow it up. I worked it faster and faster and deeper and deeper trying to prove how much a good mommy I was. It was a good thing we were in the shower as we were going to make a lot of mess.
you are getting too good for me to hold and I groaned loud, the tightening of my balls hinted my explosion and i didn't have time to warn you before shooting deep into your mouth, my cum spurting into you nonstop as I press down your head on my member that I could feel how the mushroom head poke right into your throat. I see stars in front of my eyes experiencing probably one of the best orgasms in awhile. In fact, all orgasms are so good with you all past experences appeared medicore now.
As your seed hits the back of my mouth I slurp on you dick making sure i get every drop of it. I can't get enough of it. After what seams like a lifetime I release your cock from my mouth and pull my myself up you. "Thank you daddy" I say gentaly kissing your neck as I hold you. I slowly rub my bulk on your washboard abs. Remembering the time not so long ago that I had them two. Now I was carrying you babies and looked huge. Together we finished our shower. "I'm pretty tired now Johan" I said as i dried myself off. "Care to cuddle me in bed?"
That orgasm did seem a lifetime and no time at all, I was so overwhelmed it was your warmth against me that pulled me back into reality. I was still dazed but you rubbing your children-filled belly against my stomach was quite effective in waking me up fully, and I followed you out of the tub like your slave, gawking after you, watching intently on you drying yourself. "How could I not, mommy." I smiled and took a towel myself, still staring at your form. I soon abandoned all attempts of holding back and lifted you up around the waist, careful not to put pressure on your belly while moving you quick to th3 bedroom, slapping your perfect butt that's filling up day after day along the way.
I giggled all the way to our room as you carried me. "Better not get used to that" I said "I'm getting bigger by the day" I gave out a little squeak as you slapped my ass. I climed into bed and asummed my little spoon position. "Come cuddle me daddy"
"As always mummy." I said as I crawled up bed as well, wrapping you up in my arms, my palm easily finding its way to your bulging middle. "Hey how about we hit the gym tomorrow. It would be one of the last few times you could still smuggle in without raising too many brows." I said rubbing your belly. It could still pass for a beer gut, thought you are sure to attract some attention as you are so well toned on the other parts of your body.
"Yeah, Okay." I said, "I'm not that big yet" I said joining you in rubbing my tummy. My belly could still pass for a big beer belly and my pecks were still small enough not to be classed as tits. "It has been a while and I could do with toning up a few areas" I said wiggling my round butt against you. "Also would be nice to head back to where you did this to me" I said as I held your hand against my belly. "Night night daddy" I turned around enough to plant a long kiss on your lips before going to sleep.
I grunted when you rubbed against me with you perfect butt that in my opinion, dont require any toning up, and hummed my approval on your mentioning of our fateful time together. "Night mummy." I slept quick being the big spoon, feeling content with you secured in my arms.

I.woke in daylight, sleeping like a baby before when i found your familiar warmth missing. I yawned and looked around, eyes still bleary, searching for you.
I had woken before you did and got out of bed. I stubble for a second while my body found its new centre of gravity. I looked down at my belly, It was bigger then before I wandered to the bathroom and checked out my profile in the full wall mirror. I was right my belly had surged forward in the night. I now looked around 8 months. My belly wasn't the only thing that had grown, my round pecks had expanded into what appeared to be around C cup breasts. I heard you moving in our bedroom "Err... Daddy, I think you need to come look at mommy!"
I was startled awake as I heard your yelling. Rubbing my eyes and popping my joints, i entered the bathroom asking, not fully conscious yet. "What's up mommy?" I asked as I habitually back hugged you, as I always did, and immediately felt the diffetence. I opener my eyes wide as i saw the changes on your body. "This doesnt make sense at all!? You have grown ovrrnight?" I said incredulously, brows frowning tight as th3 situation contracted with all my values and concepts.
I looked at your shocked face in the mirror. "This is normal right?" I said turning my bulk towards you. "I didn't think i'd get so big so quickly" I began to rub my newly expanded belly and moved up to my tits. "owh" I exclaimed "wow, they are really sensitive" I waddled closer to the mirror to exam myself closer.
"We still headed the gym then?"
"All the reports i have been reading said male pregnancy was more or less at the same pace as a normal female pregnancy.... your case...." the doctor came through from deep inside me but I soon shook my head as I heard your question. "You think you could still hide that belly? What i am sure of is.... you would definitely be attracting lots of attention." I said as I put my hand around your belly, my chest against your back. It was obvious the belly was very heavy as your back arched deep, pushing your butt into my crotch. That would be very seductive but i was a little worried about you. "Perhaps we should hit the clinic. I want to check yoh out again."
"That's a good point" I said biting my lip as your member brushed against my backside. "I've got a couple of baggy things that will cover it up" I back up a little bit more into you. "But If i get bigger I doubt it." I gentally lifted my new chest up and down. "I also may need some extra support here as I'm becoming a milk factory" I hop in the shower and turn it on "Care to join me?"
I was impressed by how carefree you are and smiled following your still agile steps. "Yep.... i never could resist this." Unclothing, I stepped in behind you and rubbed against your waist, gently going up to your breasts. "Milk factory you say? Think you creally lactate now?" I squeeze on your breasts with my expert hands, smoothing out the ducts under your flesh.
I bit my lip harder but a moan escaped from my lips as you squeezed my new tits. "Gentally" I said breathing heavily from the thrill. My nipples had become fully engorged and started to tingle. "I think something happening" I said looking downwards to my chest as little drops of a white liquid formed on them. Upon seeing this my cock surged forward. "Well, there's you awnser Daddy!"
Not wanting it to go to waste, i bend down to lick the th3 whit3 droplets away. Tasting it on my tongue, i hummed my approval. "Not bad, not bad at all! It's not too sweet, would be great for accompanying with my coffee or your tea." I smiled before bending down to lick on your nipple, this time suckling with my mouth directly. I massage your boob with both hands, occassionally brushing against your belly as I maneuvered your breasts to produce more milk into my mouth.
"Don't get any ideas, I'm not a cow" I giggle "Oh yes daddy" I cry as you fully suck my nipple. I stroke your head, Urging you to continue. I slowly thrust my hips to rhythmically rub my cock against you. "That feels so good" I moan. I catch a few drops in my hand from the tit you weren't using and tasted myself. "mmmm, I taste good"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13