Mpreg Central

Full Version: Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"I will take a blood sample first, and then you would be going through an ultrasound examination on your bloated abdomen. Then I will give you a thorough examination, both on your nipples and on your backside. You wouldn't be undressing until then." I said giving you a smile, walking you through the procedures as I took out a syringe. "I hadn't been doing this for awhile .... it may hurt, but I don't want to involve a nurse here." I said, my possessiveness showing again.
"Okay, That's fine" I walk over to the examination table and sit down. I tried to hide how nervous I was but i'm sure that you saw right through me. You quickly take a blood sample and the I undress for the physical parts of the exam. I lie down on the table ready for the exam.
"I will check on your abdomen first. If you experience any pain, let me know." I said as I touched you with my bare hands, from your stomach, gradually moving down to your lower belly. The bloating at the lower part is obvious, and I couldnt help but lightne my touch, knowing what could be growing underneath. I thrn started the ultrasound machine, where all suspicions would be cobfirmed or rebutted. "I am squirting some gel on you. It would be cold." I warned as I do the preps.
I squeal as the cold gel hits my belly. I stop squirming and look at you as you run the machine over my belly. If anyone was to enter your office now what would they think. I start to blush, worried that someone might enter unannounced and see me like this. "Is it serious Johan?" I reach for your hand for comfort.
I chuckled seeing your sudden blush, my wand still moving along your belly. "Why are you blushing like that?" I raised your hand to kiss the back of it when the corner of my eye caught something. I turned back from looking at your face to the monitor, seeing a an organ that... technically shouldnt be there. Releasing your hand to adjust the machine, i managed to gain better penetration and.... there it is. A tiny thudding. I gasped having my suspicion confirmed. "Cole.... this.....oh god."
"Nothing" I say quickly. I smile generally as you kiss my hand. I look over at the monitor, I was never any good at biology so i'm not sure what i'm looking at. I lean back having no idea what was on the monitor. "err.... Does everything look okay?" I ask nervously. I lie there waiting for any news at all. As the wand move to another part of my belly I hear a noise from the ultrasound. I'd no idea what that was about. "Err.... Johan, What's that noise? Is that me?"
"Not exactly you actually....." i scratched my head trying to get thr message through in a way that would be easier for you to take in, but there's simply no other way. "Cole.... have you ever heard of the carrier gene?" I said as I started inspecting the condition of the fetus. It's on th right track and from its size, i am pretty sure it's conceived during our time in the gym.
I look totally confused at you. "The what gene? Carrier of what?" I sound a little panicky
"everything's alright isn't it? You wouldn't lie to me Jonah?" My hand subconsciously moves down to my tummy.
I clutch your hand tight and giveyou small smile. "A carrier for.... a baby. Cole.... you are pregnant. Pregnant with our baby." I finally dropped the bomb, quite in shock myself as well even though i have a slightly longer time of adaption compared to yours. "Here, see that thudding part? That's the heart of our baby...."
"Pregnant?" I sit up straight. "You mean with a baby and everything? Me?" I look shocked. "But, but, But, i'm a guy?" I look at you. "Hang on, our baby? Me and you? How?" I cast my mind back over the last month and it was a blur of being constantly filled up by your heavenly dick. "I can't believe it, You sure?"
"Look at this. This is the heart, and that's the tiny head. The fetus looks more like a fish now, but that's indeed a life. I put it at a month old, most probably the result of that crazy first day at the gym...." i said to you, telling you the evidence. "Look i know this would be hard to take in, but...this is true. Congratulations, to both of us?" I said hesitantly, looking at you nervously not knowing how you will react.
"So I'm pregnant?" I sit up "Pregnant with your child?" I move closer to you. "Pregnant with the child of the man I love?" I embrace you and kiss you deeply. "I'm still very shock that this could happen, but i'm over the moon that I can give you this" I move you hand to rest on my tummy. "Boy or Girl?" I look to you for answers.
I am clearly relieved and it must show with the large breath i released and the big smile that crept up on my face. "Thank you...... thamk you for accepting that so well." I chuckled hearing your eager question, my hand already caressing your dlightly bloated belly. "That's too early to tell. At least need another few months to tell." I hugged you tight in my arms as tears came to my eyes. "This is so wonderful. I am honored to be the one having a baby with you."
"Don't cry" I say wiping away the tears on your face. "I don't want Daddy to cry" I smile and kiss you again. "I've so many questions" I say with renewed vigour. "What changes are going to happen to me? How big am I going to get?" I said in quick fire. I gentally caress my belly. It rumbles "I think all the excitement has made it hungry because i'm starving"
I smiled at your enthusaism. "Good to know your appetite had returned, perhaps we can move this conversation to a restaurant. Anything you want to eat?" I said wiping away the gel on your belly as i waited for th3 first picture of the baby to be printed. "And that, is ourbaby." I pointed to it. "You are going to be experiencing the symptoms you are showing for perhaps a month, then it would gradually die down. It would be hard to determine how big you would become, but i think you might lactate from how sensitive your nipples are..... speaking of which, i think we should do that examination while we are at home...." i smirked looking at your chest.
"Well its a good thing that your a doctor" I smile "And a private examination would be very nice" I move closer to you and hug you "But food first" My stomach grumbles again. "I don't mind wherever is good. We need to celebrate" I get redressed and we both leave your office hand in hand with our happy news.
(Anything you want to play with or we are skipping ahead?by the way, you want this to be well known or a secret kept between us?)

Lunch was spent happiily chatting about how the baby would be and the things to look forward for. We had our hands linked throughout the meal and are as happy a couple as could be i am pretty sure the looks we received all jealous ones. "To be honest i am hugely relieved for you to be accepting the baby so nice. This is all new and impossible for you just a few hours before." I finally admitted stuffing myself with some salad.
(lets skip a few months and I don't mind others knowing. What you think about mulitiples?)

As I entered month 4 of my surprise pregnancy I was quickly ballooning out. My belly was pretty big as was my appetite. I wandered topless into our lounge holding a big bag of chips stuffing my face. "Mmm, so good" I say to myself. "Daddy" I call out to you, smiling at the new pet name is given you. "We're out of chips again" I finish the bag and wander to find you.
(I adore multiples Haha twins? Triplets?)

I came out hearing you calling me. "What's that babymama? Clearing off the last bag of that box we ordered already?" I asked, retaliating with a nickname of yours. I wipe away the bits of chips on your mouth and kissed your forehead. Reaching down to your belly, i patted it gently. "You are growimg fast..... you need larger swetpants again." I said feeling it biting into your belly.
(Triplets :))

"I suppose I do" I say looking at my once loose pants. "I think i might need some new tips also, my nipples are super sensitive" My pecks had become a lot bigger as with everything else. "And yes, were out of chips, not my fault that the baby wants them" I go up to our room and put on a top, gasping as the fabric rubs against my nipples. I come back downstairs and embrace you. "Can we go to the mall Daddy?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13