Mpreg Central

Full Version: Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Jace wasn't fully dilated yet, so the push did little real progress, but it did work towards encouraging the baby to go downward following the contractions. Max did check between Jace's legs, but he wasn't seeing much. "i don't see anything yet..." he muttered. aside from more fluids rushing out, he didn't see the bulge or anything that was typically already happening in the clips he had seen before.
Jace leaned back nodding a little, small whimpers of pain escaping him "Should I keep trying to push then?" He asked concerned, his eyebrows pulling together a bit worriedly.
"yea... i guess. if you are feeling like you want to push, continue." Max nodded. He wans't too sure, but he knew he had to be more confident in instructing Jace. The poor laboring man was already in panic enough. "I will help you. maybe we should adjust the position." he helped Jace shift further upward, so that gravity would help the most. "On next contraction, try to hold hte push, keep it long and deep, we will see what happens."
Jace nodded worriedly and whimpered as he felt a contraction building up. He leaned forward crying out and pushed as hard as he could, counting the seconds in his head as he did so
(hmm i guess we are losing the flame in this. HAHA In fact i though the ohterRP could be a bit more interesting? unless you are very keen to continue this, perhaps we could pause this and focus on the other?)
(Yeah, that's fine with me)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12