Mpreg Central

Full Version: Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"What does your midwife said then? Is that a... she?" He asked awkwardly. He hoped at least he would get a little peek. If he had to install a telescope at home, he would, just to get something, anything, out of the birth of his sexy neighbor. "Your hips are a little narrow... and you are also very tight..." the latter part was said in a sigh that's almost a praise.
Jace nodded blushing a little "Yeah, she's a woman, the idea of a man helping me no matter how experienced they were freaked me out a little" he chuckled softly "I'm not quite sure why...And I will probably end up having a c-section or needing stitches" he said biting his lip a little "I'm still looking for a birthing photographer though, I want the memories no matter how painful" he laughed a little
"Will an amateur suffice?" Max asked with his eyes lit.up. in truth he wouldnt even qualify as an amateur, all his photos were taken with a cellphone, but he would leap at the opportunity. His card's also ready to purchase whatever model of Cameta it nreded tomake him qualify as "amateur". "You know, someone without a lot of experience, but would be respectful and offer you support whenever you feel like it. Someone that's in beteeen a stranger and a lover...." he gave out hints observing Jace's reaction closely.
Jace rose an eyebrow looking over at him "You would want to do that...?" He asked biting his lip a little "You know how gross and that I'm going to get? You'll never look at me the same way again? Would you be okay with that?"
"That's not gross at all.... you would be so sexy attempting to push a kid out." Max smiled as he teasingly press down at Jace's perineum, pushing hard enough to get to his prostate externally, making Jace gasp and moan sweetly.
Have gasped and moaned loudly grabbing onto Max "Oh my god" he moaned loudly squeezing Max's shoulders a little "Sexy? You think I'll look sexy trying to get this baby out of me?" He asked blushing a little
Max laughed out loud at how Jace squealed. He nodded as he admitted. "Sexiest thing in the world." He wouldn't tell Jace that it would be even sexier if he was pushing out his kid. THat would be something that he couldn't control. Perhaps he could try that later.... He kissed Jace's blushed cheek, unable to hold back his fondness. "So... that's a yes? I could be your personal photographer? Are you planning to do it here? Let's see.... we could fix a camera at the end of the bed, so that we could record the whole thing on top of the photos." He said contemplating their options, and also his chance of making a copy of that clip.
Jace bit his lip and nodded "Yeah, you can do it and whatever you think would be best to give me some sort of memories, though most people prefer not to remember" he chuckled softly and then kissed him gently again before pulling back and rubbing his stomach sighing softly "I still don't know if I should put them up for adoption..."
"You.... " max bit.back his comment. He didnt expect Jace to be considering that, but to think of thr situation, it was quite difficult for him as a single parent. He didnt exactly have a stable.job afterall, from how he always saw him around. "You still have some short time to think about it, I guess. It would be a tough decision, but whatever you decide it to be, I.would support you." If he would put the kids for adoption, perhaps it would be even more convenient for him to persuade Jace into another pregnancy when they had a more established relationship.
Jace smiled kindly at him and sighed "I would love to keep them but I don't think financially I'll be okay..." He said quietly rubbing his stomach, he felt some tears well in his eyes and leaned his head back trying to stop them, taking a shaky breath "If it's better for the baby to be adopted by someone else than stay with me, that's what I'm going to have to do"
Max wrapped Jace up in his arms and patted his back, like treating a crying child. "It's alright.... that's all becasue you love them dearly. It had been too much for you, such big pressure, especially when you are alone. I promise you it wouldnt be anymore. I would be here for you..." max said meaning every word of it.
Jace looked at him sadly "One day you'll want to leave me too, I'm not valuable to you or anyone" he said shrugging a little. He sighed a little and stood up "Would you like something to eat or drink?" He offered biting his lip a little, trying to avoid any awkward situations
Max was curious why would Jace thought so little of himself, but sensed his reluctance of addressing it. He stood up as well. "Tea? I think i should give you a hand. Dont you feel tired after what we have done.....?" He smirked and eyed his butt. "It would be quite humiliatig.if you said you arent tired at all."
Jace blushed a little and chuckled softly "I am a little but you are in my house so I must insist that I get it" he smiled gently and waddled to the kitchen holding his stomach gently as he grabbed the kettle. He put it on and then grabbed some cups out of the cupboard humming quietly to himself
It was a little scary seeing Jace on his tiptoes reaching for the cups. Max came forward, hovering over him with an arm on his waist, said in his deep voice. "Let me..... these cups right?" He said reaching up. His palm on Jace was quite close to his crotch, and his breath was brushing right over his ear. Max could smell clearly the scent of Jace with their close proximity.
Jace felt a soft gasp leave his mouth and bit his lip shyly "Y-yes, those ones" he said softly, he could feel a blush rise up on his cheeks gently and he could feel himself start to get hard again, his breathing a little heavy, he stood back on his flat feet, his large bum accidentally rubbing against Max's crotch with his bum
Max humphed as his crotched was bumped. The light brush of Jace's wide butt was a treat to his member. He put down the cups and smirked at Jace, wondering if that had been intentional. Even though Jace was much shorter than him and thereforre, he could only see his hair wkth how low Jace was bowing his head, Max caught a glimpse of his red ears and neck. He smiled but hid his amusement. "We could use them right away, correct? And do you have teabags or tealeaves?" He said looking around, still hovering over Jace pretending to be looking through the cupboards.
Jace reached back up opening the cupboard on the right of them and grabbed the box of tea bags out gently putting them on the bench, he was trying to focus on his breathing and definitely not the close proximity between himself and Max.
"Right. There it is." Max said with a hidden disappointment at having to let Jace go sinxe they got everything they needed. He stepped back and let Jace out of his arms, half sitting on the bench as he looked at Jace. The boiler was on tbe stove already and he had run out of reasons to get close to the incredibly attractive pregnant guy. "Do you cook.often? Or do you buy takeaways?" He asked casually as he admired how Jace moved with pronounced difficulty navigating the kirchen, trying to avoid him while moving around.
Jace shrugged a little "I suppose it depends how active they are on the day, if they're really active and I can't sleep then I'm normally too tired to cook so I just order something, if they aren't as active and I can nap through the day I cook for myself" he shrugged a little smiling over at him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12