Mpreg Central

Full Version: Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"have you done any, hmm, birth exercise? I mean, you are so tight... the baby could pass through? I know some pregnant man do some stretching or birth practice before this..." Or sometimes, just go with the pregnancy hormones and fuck as much as they could, that's the usula practice, though with what Max had just experienced, none of those seemed to have been done.
Jace bit his lip a little "Most of those you do with a partner...I felt a little awkward doing them by myself..." He said softly "I couldn't afford much either so most of the stuff I know is off the internet" he said softly and whimpered as another contraction rolled through his body
Max smiled mischievously upon hearing that, which Jace conveinent missed as he was dragged into another contraction. He smoothed over his back, letting him breath through the contraction, which lasted a little longer than the last as he observed. He watied until the contraction ended to suggest. "Although it could be a little late, I could stretch you a little, then it would have less of a chance to tear when the little guy pass. This one's certainly a big one judging by your size..."
Jace bit his lip and nodded looking at Max a little shyly "Okay, if you think it will help in the long run" he said softly and stood sliding off his pants and underwear. He took his shirt off too as it was starting to stick to his skin. He turned back around looking at Max, fully naked "What do you need me to do?"
Max was stunned for awhile by Jace's naked body. "You look stunning... so beuatiful." He said holding Jace's arms, caressing his soft skin and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. He then took his hand and led him back to the bed and eased him down. "Lay down and spread your legs? You could hold your belly up so it wouldn't feel as heavy on yyou...." He said, his eyes almost shining with excitement.
Jace blushed brightly at the compliments given to him. He climbed onto the bed and laid on his back spreading his legs a little, he lifted Hist stomach up a bit and whimpered as another contraction rolled through his stomach.
Max could see Jace's whole body visibly tensing up. He gently rubbed against the folds on his anus, then proceeded to his perineum and his balls until he heard another whimper that's obviously tinted with something pleasurable, sounding more like a moan. He however waited for th econtraction to pass to get in.
Jace but his lip, his whole area below extremely sensitive at the moment, he moaned a little in both pain and pleasure and sighed a little in relief as the contraction passed, he took some deep breaths trying to not get turned on by what Max was doing to him.
Max saw how Jace turned his face away, attempting to hide his blush and his moans by biting his lips hard. He smiled, immensely pleased by his lovely and shy pregnant mate. Yes, his mate. He was determined to make Jace his. He continued to tease with Jace, even though acting innocently like he was only hear to stretch. "I would be touching your belly ok? Just to make sure i am not pushing in too deep and making the baby uncomfortable.... " He said and caressed softly the sensitive underbelly, "accidentally" brushing against his delicate cock. "Oops sorry..."
Have gasped a little and blushed brightly "You're doing that on purpose" he whispered biting his lip a little. He closed his eyes breathing heavily, his stomach heaving up and down with his breathing. His stomach contracted again and he whimpered lightly. The baby was pressing down onto his prostate and he could feel himself getting hard without meaning to
"Oh right, then i shall be more careful next time." Max smiled happily, too happily as he then took his hands off Jace's lovely cock, leaving it to stand high, lonely and weeping for attention. True to his words, he focused entirely on the opening, still teasing and was surprised to see a trickle of squirt coming out. "Woah... i have read about it but never witnessed it. This is self lubrication as they said... could be your body adjusting to your tight canal...." He said scooping up the clear liquid that was denser than birthing fluids, more like a mucus, resembling squirt from a vagina.
Jace bit his lip, his back arching a bit "That feels really good" he couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. "That's good right? That its lubricating itself? That means that it should be easier to get out?" He asked biting his lip a little looking at Max before whimpering as another contraction ran through him, he panted to get through the pain, this was the longest one he had had yet and by almost 30 seconds
"That's hopefully the way it would be... though..." Max's words died down on his lips as the contraction hit just when he was poking into jace, causing his anal msucle to clench tight, barring any entrance. He admired how the belly tightened up so much it was almost raised higher in the air for a whole minute. He resumed his caressing after Jace let out a long breath indicating the contraction had died down, marking the time.
Jace breathed heavily and looked at Max "But what?" He asked a little scared of how that sounded. He moaned softly again as Max went at his sensitive anus. He bit his lip almost rocking his hips a bit to feel it a bit better. "What are the contractions like? How far apart are they and how long are they lasting?"
"but, more lubricant doesnt mean your canal would be widened accordingly, so stretching is still necessary. Don't be so alarmed, you looked like a deer caught in the headlight now. Your contractions are 10 minutes apart i thinK? So still early." Max teased him, continuing to rub against his anus before breaching it when Jace rocked agianst his digit. The intrusion seemed to be welcomed, for jAce clenched tight around him and almost screamed loud as another bout of precum oozed out of his cock.
Jace nodded, he didn't feel like they were ten minutes apart even though he knew that was probably about right. He moaned loudly as the finger was entered, he rolled his hips down on the finger biting his lip "Mmm, that feels good" he mumbled and could tell his hard on was fully erect now, pressing against his stomach
"I have a feeling this would probably be easier than thought... you seem to like it a lot." Max smiled, twisting his finger in Jace. He had been so sensitive, his flesh was clasping tight on his digit, and it constricted furhter when he reached his sweetspot, trapping the finger deep. "Hmmmm yea that's what I am talking about.... you would probably clench tight on the baby when he pass through this spot." Max smirked.
Jace bit his lip before crying out as his sweet spot was hit, "Yes!" He cried out grasping the sheets between his fingers before crying out in pleasure and pain as another contraction rolled through his body quickly, he panted heavily as the pain rocked his whole frame.
Max was finding himself swallowing hard. The combination was like the strongest apphrodisiac for him, a real life pregnnat man finding pleausre in what's suppose to be pure agony through a procedural dilation check. He moved his finger in Jace quick, rubbing and nudging hard on the spot, determined to try for an orgasmwhile he was in labor. He also held his belly, the tightening was even stronger, the whole midsection of JAce's felt very hard.
Jace moaned out as the contraction passed. He screamed out in ecstasy as he felt his whole body tighten as he came all over his stomach. He panted breathlessly "I don't think that's supposed to happen" he said blushing brightly and bit his lip looking at Max
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12