Mpreg Central

Full Version: Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It was two months after that night, and their relationship didn't change that much since George still hated his mate and Al also tried to handle with the magic power by himself, but it wasn't easy since the twins were really active and consumed lots of his energy, and finally Al got the very serious sickness during his exercise in the garden. Everyone in the mansion even George knew about that sickness since Al was really bad. It was the doctor that asked for George this time since he couldn't even treat Al with the medicine anymore. The doctor was so worried about how the twins consumed Al's energy. He should handle this better if he just carried only one baby. Al hadn't even woken up yet since yesterday that he fell down while he was walking with Mira. The old maid was waiting for his master in front of the door. She was hesitant if hse should say something that Al tried to hide for George for months.
(You can make when George is so upset and finally he breaks Mira's patience when they meet in front of Al's room. This will be the scene between Mira and George first. Let's see if we can play something hehe)
(Ok let me try to get it right for you ;))

George was not at all pleased that he was interrupted from his training. At the request of his father, he was forced to sleep in the bedroom nearest to Al everynight, which made it impossible for him to spend the night with ladies of his choice anymore. That was a habit of George. He couldnt allow others into his own bedroom. In his view, the girls are strangers, he couldnt allow for anyone to enter his private quarters. That made George quite agitated, so training became an outlet. He was exccedingly annoyed for being pulled away from that.

He was still sweaty and in his training clothes when he arrived. "What is it again this time, Mira. Why's this man so sickly when he had been the 'chosen one'." George twisted his mouth to show how he despised Al. "I thought he would be doing this fine alone, like how he promised that first night." George did not intend to treat Al so coolly at first, but on their first night togrther, Al already declared he would be fine on his own. If he didnt want his involvement in this breeding, then Al could be alone all he wanted.
Mira was really sad hearing that from his master that once was the kind and lovely child when he was young. Her tears dropped from his eyes as she was said with how George thought about his mate. "Yeah, you're right. Al decided to do that alone. That's why he always stops me for asking for your help even when he was sick, but do you really know him that well to judge him that he wants only money and glory? What kind of greedy person is willing to die for his heirs?" Mira covered her mouth as she finally said something that was the secret between her and Alford. "I know I shouldn't say this since Al have asked me to keep it as the secret, but what do you really know about him when you just avoid meeting him all the time? Do you even know that your mate is carrying twins? That's why he can't handle that alone although he prepares to give all hi life for them? His energy isn't enough anymore, Master, and now the babies is consuming Al's life now." George was so bad for Mira. She finally said everything with how Alford tried to not asking for help.
(idk if I did it well. lol forgive me for that. We can stay this scene a bit and Mira will tell George more about his poor mate lol)
"Mira, Al had been the one pushing me away!" George protested. His pride was wounded that night when Al declared he woulf be fine all alone. He felt like Al didnt think him good enough and that disappointment hurt. He listened and was very surprised. "Twins? What are you talking about.... we dont have twins.... you mean he's carrying 2 babies?" He asked stupidly. Twins were never found in magical pregnancies, and he had a hard time believing it. His brows furrowed even tighter when he heard how this would be harming Al's life. "What do you mean the babies are consuming Al's life.....?" He asked looking at Mira, determined to get the whole truth.

(No you are doing fine ;) i.hope i am doing it good as well xD )
Mira sighed with how George misunderstood his own mate since their first night. "How can a little fragile man handle with the magic user who seems to hate him at the first night? Al pushes you away because it'll hurt him so much with how you talk to him and how you bring the women here for many times. He just doesn't want to bother you, Sir. He had cried many times after facing with you, especially that night with Madam Anna" He sighed again, looking at his master who seemed to not know anything. "Yeah, Al is carrying two babies inside his belly. That's why he can't handle that alone. Something that you've never heard doesn't mean it won't happen, and yeah the babies are consuming Ai's life since your mate isn't the magic user, but he just person who can bear your child. He may able to handle it if there is just only one baby because Al has changed how he eat or do anything, and he also takes the drug every day, but it is impossible for twins, Sir. Twins need more magic power, and I think you know that life is one of the most precious magic power. Al knows it, and he is willing to give all hs life for the babies that means he may die after giving birth your children, Sir." Mira moved closer and heled George's hand as she did when George was young. "Do you remember the feeling when you lost you, mother? This time is worse since your babies may even not able to meet their mother. I know I can't force you to love him, but just take care of him. That's enough, Sir. Al also told me that he'll leave this place if he can survive this while pregnancy, so you won't seem him again." It was hard for Mira to tell all the truth, but this situation was too bad for Al, so atleast she wahted his master to take care hismate.
(You're also doing good)
George was still doubtful of Mira's words. He didnt really know Al and all those times he faced him, he hadnt really talked more than 2 sentences with him. What Mira said, however, had him thinking. "Right, so he had twins." He sighed admitting the truth. "I would see what I can do. Though if he's indeed in as bad shape as you said.... I guess my presence would make him much better. What medicine had he been taking? His diet?" Of course George wasnt a doctor, but he had to know what kind of supplements Al had been taking to update his knowledge of Al's condition.

George closed his eyes when Mira clutched his hand and mentioned about his mother. He had been barely 7 years old when he past away, and his father had also never been the same again. He said quietly. "When I remember how painful it is to lose my mother.... i would think them to be lucky if they lost him before they could get to know him. That way, they wouldnt even know the diffrrence...." he said painfully. His mother had been a kind man, and he had missed him until today, even though he could not really remember his face clearly.
Mira sighed with his master thought about it. "So, Is it not better if you children can meet their mother and have sometimes together? You know it the best, Sir. No one can replace the mother even me. Why don't you make the good money for them? It also fine if you want him to go, Sir. As I said, Al decides to go after giving birth your children, but do you really want that?" Mira asked for deep down feeling of his master. She knew that George was a good man, but many things made him become this way. It would be good for himself if someone could bring the kind George back.
Mira took a bit time thing about how Al got the supplements. He had changed many things for his babies and tried his best to handle everything by himself. "Yeah, Sir. Al had been taking many kinds of supplement. He ate everything that doctor recommend to him and also some drug for maintaining his energy, but that isn't enough anymore. The doctor calls for you because there is no way to cure him without your power now. Please, just take care of him. Look at him like the way you look at other people. Al is not the greedy people, Sir. He hasn't even asked anything from your father. He is not only the breeding machine, Sir, he is the mother that has great maternal instinct"
George frowned and didnt respond to Mira. He knew if he met eyes with the loyal servant, he would agree to whatever the respectable lady request from him. He sighed remembering the good times with his mother. His mother was a great man, kind and playful, but he had always been sickly. He remmebered there had been times when he had felt better, they would spend great times in the garden and his mother would tell stories to him. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and finally advanced into Al's room. The first thing that reached him was the pungent smell of drugs. He looked up and found the doctor was approaching. "So, you asked for me?" He asked. At the corner of his eyes, he could see Al on the bed, his face very pale and he looked small and fragile amongst pillows and blankets.
The room was covered with the smell of the best drug that could be treated for Al, but ti wasn't helpful since his sickness came from the magic power. The doctor had a small smile that George finally came into the room. He had thought for many ways to cure Al but there was no way without George power. "Yes, Sir. I've asked for you. Your mate is really bad now. I'm not sure if he can even wake up by himself. All you need to do now is just stay with him and touch his belly. I'll leave the room for 3o minutes since it is the best for having only you and Alford in this room" The doctor said while preparing some drug that would be treated after 30 mins. He could fee George frowned with how he needed to touch Al's belly, but the was the best way for giving the magic power to the babies. He still didn't tell George about the best way to cure Al since he didn' sure if George would accept that. Maintaining the sickness was the most important thing now. He had left the room before any words from his master. The doctor knew his master well enough since he had served this nobility since he was young and he was the assistant of the doctor who took car George's mother.

(I think touching the belly is the best way for someone to become a kind daddy hehe)
George was so ignorant of the bearer that it took a bit of time to realise Alford is the full name of Al. He frowned and his body tensed up, but he trusted the doctor. He had been the one treating himself for years and he did not believe this good.doctor would be easily convinced into telling.lies with Mira, so if what he said was true, he would have to do as he was instructed. The doctor disappeared soon, left alone in the room with Al who appeared to be sleeping - or he could have fainted with how pale he looked - he groaned in annoyance before sitting down on the chair the doctor had been sitting on. He stared at Al for awhile before sighing and shook his head. He stubbornly turned away while reaching out a hand to touch Al's belly. He covered his hand on the blanket above the babies, and immediately he could feel new power coursing through his own body. It was a sign that, again, proved they could be true mates, but George did not want to admit it. He bit his lips and just continue to let magic flow around the room and between them two.

(Yes that's a great way. I think George would make use of this to always stay close to Al later ;))
(hehe le's see if George can do other things.)

The magic power was very helpful and effective since Al had woken up after only 15 mins. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking to someone who was touching his belly. His eyes widened when he realized that it was George who was sitting beside him and touching his belly. It was so strange for someone who seemed to hate him that much, and Al knew that his doctor or Mira might as George to do this. "T..thank you" Al said with his weak smile although he knew that George didn't want that. It was only his duty and his mate would leave soon after this ended. His tears fell down when he realized how weak he was, Al also touching his belly when the babies started kicking inside there. It might be because his babies got enough magic power and getting healthier. George could feel how wonderful in was with the first time he could feel the babies kicking.
(Dont worry, George would be doing a lot more ;))

George had been lost in his thoughts when Al opened his eyes, and he was a little startled when he heard the weak thank.you. he looked up at Al for the first time since he entered the room and huffed out a frsustrated sigh. He frowned when the flutter of the babies reached him. It was a strange feeling and he wasnt quite sure if what he felt was what he thought. Afterall his palm and Al's belly had a blanket in between, so for him the feeling was weaker than for Al. George, as a first time parent, his excitement surpassed all. He actually smiled and asked Al enthusiastically. "Is it the babies moved? Can I take off this blanket?"
It was very surprised for Al when George asked that. He wasn't sure how to answer it since he didn't know how his mate felt about it and George might be upset again, but it was worth to try. "Yeah, They are moving. you can take it off," Al said with his weak voice, he was surprised with how George knew about the twins. It was already 30 minutes when Al answered it, but the doctor seemed to know how to treat his master and let them have the private time a bit more. Je looked at his mate with a small weak smile while George was taking his blanket off. His mate looked different now. They both touched Al's belly again and Al finally let his tears out again when he realized with his strong his babies were. "They have never been this active. Thank again for your power, Sir." Al just needed to say what he wanted as his mate could leave him anytime soon.
When the blanket was lifted, George frowned at how the belly.looked small. "Is this how a twin belly should look like?" Perhaps he wasnt a doctor, but he had witnessed his mother's several pregnancy. The reason for his mother to be so sickly was at least partially related to his failed pregnancies. Somehow, he was unable to carry the child to full term and always resulted in miscarriages, so that was why he had remained the only magic user. That was a history that he did not want to mention to anyone.

He glanced at Al and grumpily said. "Why are you crying again? I had come now. I am also going to make sure both you and th3 babies would be fine." George put his large palm on Al's small bump and once again frowned when he felt how his belly felt cool.
Al didn't say anything for awhile but cried harder with that words. It was true that his belly was smaller that 5 months with twins, and it was because he didn't have enough energy for them. The magic user babies didn't want only enough nutrition, but also the magic power. "I...I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't know how to say this, but I'm really bad mother. I don't even have enough energy for them. It's fine if you'll hate me, but please let be take your energy for the babies. If you hate me that much, I'll go after giving birth these babies and I won't meet them again." It was the first time that Al asked something from his mate. He wasn't sure if George would accept that, but it was the only way now. He grabbed George's arm as he asked that and looked at him with the wet eyes. This would be one of the hardest things in his life, but AL could do everything for the babies.
"Dont say that!" George was angered by how Al just said that. "Do you know how difficult it is for a child to grow up without one of their parents? How cruel you would be if you willingly abandon them." He said closing his eyes as it reminded him.of.his own mother. "Though if you decided to not play a part in their lives... just dont let them know you ever existed." He said with a heavy heart as this reminded him of what Mira just said. He lookrd at his arm that was grabbed by Al, and sighed wiping.away the fat tear rolling.down his pale face with his thumb. "I would be giving them all the power they need. I am also their parent." He said as he pushed more of his energy through their connected flesh to the babies, feeling the fragile.lives within the smaller man's body.
It was really surprised with how George wiped the tears from Al's face, and smaller man could see a small, but warm smile from the man who was almost covering his entire body with his bigger one. "If you want me to stay, I'll stay, Sir. I'm sorry for saying that. I may not know how hard it is, but I won't let that happen with them. I promise" Al said, giving his mate a weak smile again. He couldn't imagine how to make it as a good memory for his babies since George seemed to still hate him, but Al would do his best. They were very close when George bent for wiping his tears away. He could feel the breath of the bigger man i front of him. It was strange, but his warmth was something Al had never felt before, and it was helpful for his sickness.
(SHould we make doctor come in? or we can continue more this sweet scene. They should show more his true feeling for each other hehe)
(Let's make them know more about each other.. then maybe the doctor could come in when George almost hugged Al ;))

George looked at Al's face and found two shades of red appeared on his face that wasnt there before. "Are you.ok? Did you develop a fever or what?" He asked, confused with how flushed he looked, unaware it was because of how he hovered over Al. He even touchdd around his face to feel his temperature, making the blush spread even wider. When Al shook his face and bit his lips tight to say he was fine, George sat back down, still looking at Al, not sure if that's a normal thing or not. He stayed silent for a little bit more time, and finally asked quietly. "Why did you agree to do this, even willing to sacrifice your own life in bearing these babies? For money? I know you come from a poor family." He said, still keeping his hand on Al.
(Okay hehe.)
Al was so surprised when his face blushed so bad with how they were so close. He could see what the Mira told him about the kindness of his mate. He smiled when George asked him that question after his mate always thought that he accepted this work because of the money. "Not for the money, Sir. Although I come from a poor family, we are pleased with what he have." Al stopped taking a bit because he didn't know if he should tell it, but there was no reason for lying his mate. "I'm here because of you. I used to hear that the master of this nobility is a kind and brave warrior, but he has some painful memory. I'm wondered if I can help him by bearing his baby. I didn't mean to sacrifice my own life since people told me that it's safe because I'm the chosen one, but Twins are unexpected. I'm the mother now, and I can sacrifice everything for my babies." Al said, rubbing his belly. He didn't realize how he talked about his mate that much. "Oh, I didn't say this because I want you to be pity on me, but this is my reason. It all are the truth"
"Bur you didnt even know me before, how then would you be willing to go through this? As the chosen one, you should be able to bear babies, but like, like my mother, you should also clearly know bearing a child is not easy." His mother had been a chosen one, but still,, because his father wasnt too fond of him, and they were not the "true ones", it had been a big burden for his mother to bear the child. "You must have witnessed pregnant pepople around you, it is very difficult. Why?" He pressed on. In his mind, no one would be willing to suffer through that for just a stranger, no matter how his reputation had been. "Is it in the end you still only wanted to become associated with me for that fame? To be the bearer of a, 'kind and strong warrior'." He sneered. George did not consider himself to be worthy of that title, not when he had been nothing but a womanizer for so many years. He did have some success on battlefields, but that was his duty. As a military leader, it's his obligation to lead well and win.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8