Mpreg Central

Full Version: Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Al was too innocent to know what was the meaning at first. He didn't realize how much they fell in love with each other. "Move to your room? What does it mean, Sir? Like I can walk to your room through that door?" It took more time for him to understand, but Al just wanted to hear more from his mate. "Y...You mean?" Al couldn't even continue his words. His sandwich fell down on his lap while he was covering his mouth. It was so much for him since George just shouted on him before last week, but he didn't hate him at all, on the other hand, Al wished to hear something like this.
(Should we make their ceremony soon? maybe next month or two months? I think we need to have that scene when George ask Al for becoming his wife too, right?)
(Yes we could... he would be doing it when his belly is quite huge)

"I mean, I am inviting you to come and sleep with me in my room. From now on." George said smiling at how Al's reaction was. He hugged Al gently, swiping away his hand. "I thought that would be best. Dont you think so? I couls take care of you better.... espexially when your belly would only grow bigger." George said, embarrassed and turned away from Al, but his hand kept caressing his belly. The childrne seemed to sense their parents' happinness and started kicking around.
(Okay haha, I'll let you decide when they need to do it ;))

Al was so surprised with that words from his word. He wasn't even brave enough to think about it, but this time, George was asking him by himself. He could see how George turned his face again, but he couldn't control himself as he finally cried out. "T....Thank you, Sir. I... don't know what to say. Thank you for taking care of me" He kept repeating it over and over. Al leaned his face to George's chest as he cried harder and couldn't stop it. It was something he wished for a long time, but many things made him think that it would never happen. He smiled when George turned around and cupped his face gently then kissed him. It wasn't on the forehead as he usually did, but it was on AL's lips at this time, and it was the first kiss in Al's life.
George could guess this was Al's first kiss. He was too tense, his reactuon and how he just innocently let George take charge were proof that he was the first to capture those lovely lips. For that, George was proud. He deepend the kiss, ravishing his lupmips and silently encouraged Al to open his mouth so he could dance with his.tongue. it was so sweet, and gradually Al's hands on his chest softened, his whole body crumbling and relaxed on him. Geroge continued until Al finally pushed him away a little harder, his face all red from.lack of breath. George caressed his face and chuckled. "You are so innocent... next time, remember to breath." He said awarding Al with another chaste kiss. He let Al rest on him a little while before offering him some orange juice. "Drink... you should replenish plenty of fluids."
AL got the orange juice from his make and drank it quickly. He didn't know how to kiss at the first time, but he could learn from that and next time would be better. He smiled when George wiped his tears away. "It likes a dream, Sir. I don't know who to say this." He said with the blushed face when he realized what he should say next. Al wasn't sure if this was the right time but he could try. He grabbed George's hand that was rubbing his belly and said it softly. "I....I think I love you, Sir. Please don't be mad at me." He said with darker red face. It was hard for the inocent man like AL to say that, but someone needed to start if they wanted to show their true felling.
George wasnt expecting such a confession, so he stayed silent when he asked himself of what he felt about that. He was stunned, he didnt see how Al trembled, afraid he would be rejected even though he had been very brave in taking the first step. George asked himself if he loved Al, what is love, and found himself really developing such feelings for Al. He stood up and paced in front of their mat, before finally saying, staring at the sky. "I... I dont know if it is love yet, but Al... i think, i do like you, a lot. Maybe even more than I want." He smiled and turned to face Al again.
Al was so scared with the answer from his mate. He knew that it was too fast to tell this since they were closer just weeks, but his belly would grow in every single day. He didn't want anything to bother his mind. He finally cried out when George stood up. It seemed like his mate would walk away from him, but finally, he faced him again. "It's fine, Sir. I'll wait for the day you love me or we just stayed this way. It's enough for me that I can tell you my feeling." He didn't know how to handle this situation. AL felt like he wanna walk away now since there were too may feeling here. "I...I think it's time for me to go back. Sir. I've been here for too long." He said and tired to stand, but it was hard for AL.
Geroge was surprised when he saw Al's face all sad and tears agains streamed down his face. His heart was aching so bad for his mate, and he regretted giving Al.such a hard time. He quickly rrturned to his side and helped him up, lifitmg him up.by his bottom. "Sh.... dont cry babe." This was the first time he used such endearment while referring to Al. "Please, Al, I am so sorry." When he saw Als sad face, he became clearer of his own feelings. He cared for the smaller man for much more than he would admit. He took him in his arms so Al would wrap his legd around his waist, his belly pressing against him and automatically, Al buried his face in George's shoulder. "I am taking.you back now.... dont cry babe, I am so sorry.."
Al was holding his mate tightly while he was taking him back to the room. He didn't want to be this fragile, but something was so important for him. Mira was walking to the garden when she saw her master and his mate in his embrace. He smiled at George who had that kind face that she hadn't seen that for a long time. It seems that his master finally found someone he wanted to protect.
Al tried to stop crying as he buried his face in George's shoulder. It was hard for him, especially this bigger man was the one he truly loved. They didn't too much to get to Al's room and George could see Al's read eyes after he placed him on the bed. "I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't want to make this. This is your important day. I shouldn't do this." He said as he realized that George should take his time to respect his mother in the garden, but now his mate needed to take care of him. He grabbed George's hand tightly when he sat beside him and started wiping the tear on his face.
George was so sad to see himself being the one causing all the tears from al, yet his little mate still wanted to.apologize to him. "It's fine, today's my self-reflection day more than anything now. The top priority now for me is to take care of you." He said wiping dry his face. "You arent gonna be alone when you are like this, especially when i am the one causing it. Dont cry now will you? It caused here to ache so bad." George took Al's hand to press it on his heart. "Feel that heartbeat? It's so painful now...." he said looking at Al. "Do you want some tea?" He nudged closer to Al and hugged him tight.
AL hugged his mate tightly as he moved closer. He moved his face close to George's heart and whispered. "It's fine now, Sir. I'm fine now. I don't need anything but you." Al's soft hand was moving around George's chest at the same time that his hand was rubbing his belly. "I love you, Sir. I don't know when this happens to me but I love you so much now." Al said, looking at his mate who was trying to soothe so bad. "You make me so happy now, and we'll do this together." He said as he moved his hand down and also rubbed his belly gently. The scent of the candle was overwhelming as their feeling in the room. They might know that uch with how to love each other, but time would help.
(We can go with more kisses and something hotter if you want hehe, bit I think sex is too fast for them now ;))
(Yes I think just kisses would be fine for now... until at least George declaref his.love, they wouldnt be having sex i think.)

"I am grateful for making you feel happy, even though I still couldnt say I returned your love 100%. I.would try to learn, and i have a feeling that wouldnt be too.long from now... Al, you are just too adorable and loveable to be otherwise. I am glad that we got to know each other." George sat down against his headboard and stroked Al's back. He noticed how Al rubebd his belly lovingly and suddnely got the urge to see it. Withojt clothes. "I heard from Mira that you have lotions to apply to your belly. How about I rub it for you?" He said curiously. He knew what Al's belly looked like, but it woild be the first time he would be touching it without any covering rrasons like sharing his energy with Al. It was purely out of George's desire to take care of Al.
Al;s face flushed red as he heard that. AL used to one doing it by himself, but now his mate was asking to do that. "Y....yeah love that. It feels so good and it also helps with the stretch marks. You can try that. Grab it on the table" He asked as he pointed at the lotion bottle on the table beside his bed. He also asked George for helping him to lean to the headboard for a more comfortable position. Al untied is robe slowly with the help from his mate and finally he showed his perfect belly for George. It wasn't that big for 5 months with twins, but it was bigger than last week. "Wanna touch it first?" He asked, smiling at his mate. It was his first time for thought his belly without any covering. It was better to make if feel familiar for his mate. "Let see if your babies love touching from his father." Al didn't even realize how he called George that father. He said it with cute and lovely tone, showing his love to his mate.
George hadnt realised he had brought Al back to his own room. He found the lotion to be of jasmine flavor, and marked that he would ask Mira for a full set, including other flowers so they could always change it according to what they felt like. It was like unwrapping a gift to untie the robe, and George was quite surpeised to find himself quite excited in anticipation.

When he saw the perfect orb, he nodded and commented. "Yes you have grown, but you still need to eat more for them. The babies are competing between them for nuttients, so you have to eat more." He ordered, once again hurting Al when he wasnt aware of it. He just said what's on his mind. He still needed time to adjust to how he should treat Al who was even more sensitive as the pregnancy hormones affected him. George covered the belly with his palms on both sides, then immediately a baby kicked. "Well that's a good sign. They are strong enough to say hi to their father." George smiled and lookrd up, both because of tbe baby and also because of Al's sweet tone.
Al smiled widely at his mate when he said that. He could see how George was excited to touch his belly without the clothes. "Yeah, they seem to live their father. That's really good sigh. They could feel eh different touch besides their mother." Al was hurt sometimes when George said about his weight, but it was the truth. "Yeah, I need to eat more, but I think I can't eat everything. It's not good for the babies having very fat mother" Al joked, smiling softly. He eventually let a soft moan when George reached his lower belly but kept it quiet. He held Georg'es body as he moved closer and moved up to kiss him softly. It was another time and Al didn't forget to breathe this time. He let his mate used his tongue and did what he wanted.
The soft moan didnt escapr George. He smiled at such a lovely sound from his mate and was determined to always draw that sound from Al. Thatwas simply too cute. His focus was soon diverted to the timid kiss that Al offered. He kissed deep and fierce, suckling his lips and tangling their tongues togehter. He pressed Al's head towards him, but kept his other hand on his belly. Thr sloppy sound of their kiss resonated in the room,. It was another protesting kick from their babies that broke it. "Hmm maybe our babies are not happy to have been ignored. Their parents are too focused on exploring one another." George smiled. "Babies, you know your parents are still getting to know each other. Sorry for ignorung you two, but we need our private time togehter as well."
Al smiled widely as he heard that. The kiss was hot and lovely when George showed his passion to him. Hr rubbed his belly with both hands when George said that. "Yeah, You parents need time to know each other, but The think that you mother can truly say is how you father is caring you, babies. He loves you so much." Al said, giving George another small kiss. "Why don't you also try to kiss them? I think they will like it as their mother like." He said, pressing a bit on his side of the belly, making it bigger and more space for his mate to place a kiss on it. "I think we can focus on them ifrst, We sill have more time for exploring each other when I also live in your room." He said, smiling. It might take days for moving Al's stuff to George's room, but he could sleep with his mate tonight.
George's eyes brightened up at how Al made his bellg a little bigger by pushing it up. He accepted Al's suggestion and kissed ir, not.only.once, but everywhere, even his sensitive bellybutton. Helooked up from his belly with his eyes that almost sparkled under the light from the outside. "Yes we could have much more time leanring about each other. Let's use the lotion now so the babies could feel my care for them." He smiled and suuggested. Taking the tube of.lotion, he rubbed it on his palms first, then placed them on Al's belly, pulling his robes further apart, showing so low, almost showing even his cock underneath, then both blushed and George quickly covered it up again before pretending nothing happened and started rubbing on his belly.
Al was moaning softly when George reached lower and almost touched his cock then he realized it moved up. Although he already had ever had sex together, bit that night was dark and they didn't see anything from each other. He wasn't even sure if George enjoyed that night. George could see Al's blushed face when he looked up for him. His body was hot from the pleasure and Al didn't know why he was enjoying this so much. The smell of the lotion was covering the room and Al closed his eyes to enjoy this moment. He smiled at the babies started kicking and responding their father. "Hmm, the babies seem to like you more that I think. Is that because of your magic?" He joked as he still closed eye, enjoying the scent. His band was on George's shoulders now.
"I hope they dont like me only because of my magic." George also joked and kept rubbing the belly, focusing especialy on the lower parts where there are more stretchmarks, but was careful this time not to get too low. He used an abundant amount of lotion so that the whole belly of Al was shiny, the skin soft and warm from thw rubbing. Seeing Al's serene face, George smiled at how he obviously relaxed. He enjoyed this more than he could imagine.

It wasnt long until George thought it suffieicnet. He let the robe stay opened so the lotion could be absorbed thoroughly, then sat next to Al and wound his arm around him. "Do you want to visit your own family?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8