Mpreg Central

Full Version: Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Just mix it together hehe, maybe Al has a bad nightmare and makes him call George's name that his mate can hear that even in his dream?)

It took just minute till Al had completely felt asleep. He didn't even say anything to his mate as he was so tired. George could see how Al's face was really beautiful during his sleep. It was because of his magic power that gave lots of energy to his mate. It was around1 a.m. when Al had a very bad nightmare. It started with he was walking in the garden, but was captured by something behind him. He couldn't see that thing clearly, but it was moving its hand to his belly. "Please don't" He said during his sleep, but no one was there in his room. "I'll kill your babies!" Something in his dream shouted loudly, trying to reach his belly. He could see how the hand could enter his belly. It was really bad for him and he finally called the name of someone who could help him. "Please, G...George, protect our babies." He said, struggling on the bed. His body was covering with the sweat, but Al couldn't wake up with some reason.
(idk if I did it good hehe)
(you are doing great! HAHA it felt real)

George left finally, he made the mistake of glancing at AL's face and found himself lingering for 20 more minutes, for Al looked so peaceful and beautiful. It was the chirp fo a nightingale that woke him up from his stare, and he quickly left the room, pulling himself away from Al's clutch.

George woke up with a start, and he wasn't sure what woke him up. It was so strange , the room was empty, as it always had been when he slept, and yet he heard someone calling his name. He closed his eyes to hear more clearly which voice it is, and was quite shocked to find it sounding exactly like AL. He frowned and sat up, before sighing and finally moved towards AL's side. Their bedrooms were linked, as insisted by his father, by a door in the middle. In theory he could always visit him, but the door was never opened. Tonight, it was the first time it was moved. He entered the room and was shocked to find Al struggling so hard on the bed, and he rushed forward to hold him, preventing him from hurting himself. "Al! It's me... I am here..."
(you too!!, I sometimes imagine I'm as Al like when I always imagine I'm as Sam hehe)

The nightmare was long for Al since it was really bad. It didn't feel any pain when the demon put the hand inside his belly, but he could even hear his babies were crying for that. Suddenly he could see the light from th sky, and it was someone looked like an angel. It was George with thw white robe and wing. The angel just waved his hand, but the demon disappeared instantly. "I'm here" The words from the angel who was hugging Al gently was really helpful and then he sudden;y woke up. The room was dark, but he could see George's face clearly. Al hugged his mate without any thinking. He just wanted someone that could make him feel safe. "I,m scared, George. He'll take our babies" Al said, sobbing softly. George could notice how Al his name and used the words "our babies!" nt may babies or your babies anymore. It was in shocking, so Al just said that from his true feeling.
(I wish i could be as powerful as Geroge, or as successful as Henry... anyway, I like to imagine that as well ;) and i always envy them for haivng such lovely mates in the fictitious world of our stories)

Once Geroge hugged Al, he discovered how he was drenched in cold sweat. He hugged Al tight. He didn't know but his power and their compatible aura were the best cure for Al, helping him calm down. He patted Al's back, and moved forward to sit on the bed so he could place Al who was curled up on his lap, essentially surrounding him as much as possible with himself. "It's arlight, no one's gonna take them away. I am here, and I would always protect you." He also didn't notice the change in use of words. All he knew was his power and his brain was screaming at him to protect and sooth his mate.

Al's sobbing did not stop at first, and Geroge gradaully started nibbling on Al's face, whispering soothing words to the small one when his breathing finally started to calm down. When he finally regained some more consciousness, George tentatively suggested. "You are soaked with sweat... I would ask them to get us some warm water and a towel." He said as he leaned forward to reach for the bell that would summon Mira or whoever was on duty that night, therefore leaving a distance between himself and Al.
(Yeah, we have both idea hehe. You're always good hehe so sweet and gentle ;))
Mira came into the room instantly. She was shocked when he saw how Al was soaking with the sweat, but also happy when George was there and helped his mate. "I'm sorry, Sir. What do you want here? I'll bring the water and towel, and maybe some lavender tea that master AL always loves it." Mira had apologized because she normally stayed with Al during the night, but not tonight. She also knew what could help Ak to calm him down as he always asked Mira for that when he was stress. Mira left the room for just minutes them came back with thw water and towels. "May you help him, Sir George? I'll go for the tea, that can be helpful" He asked although he knew that George would do that without any asking.
Al was trying to calm himself down as George touched his face softly and said many kind words. "Thank for being here, George, I might die if you're not here" He said with more tears dropped out. The nightmare was really bad, but Al could remember how the angel looked like his mate. Maybe George was the one he looking for.
(and you are always lovely and cute as well!)

George nodded and looked at Mira when she settled the things on the desk beside the bed. He could feel Al still trembling a little in his arms, so he didn't let go of him. "There's nothing to be sorry about Mira. I would be here to take care of him. Please close the door when you go out." He said and made sure they were alone before he started tending to Al. Perhaps it was because he didn't wnat others to find out he had been taking care of Al, or maybe because he didn't want anyone else accidetnally seeing Al's body. He was just suddenly filled with possessiveness.

He released Al to get to the towel, and came back to wipe Al's face. "Shhhh this is alright. You woudln't die, no one's gonna die here." He said and silently cleaned his face, and then proceeded to remove the buttons so he could get to Al's soaking wet body. He hadn't touched Al since that night 5 months ago, and he was surprised how fair and flawless Al's skin was. He did not recall seeing this at all that night - perhaps because he did everything in the dark and left as soon as he was done.
Al almost hugged his mate when he took out his robe. His arms were on George's shoulders while he was cleaning his body. It was the first time that George could saw his pregnant belly without any clothes. It looked so good although there were some stretch marks there. Al didn't have any weird feeling ro things when his mate touched his body, on the other hand, it felt really good. "George, Stay with me. Don't leave me, please" Al said with some kind of scary. He didn't realize that could mean that he wanted to stay close to his mate all the time, but he just wanted George to be there as long as he could. Al let a soft moan when his mate reached to his belly. It wasn't touched for long time, but his belly was still so sensitive

(Ahh, so sweet   Blush
"Ok I won't leave. I will be right here. I am going to stay as close as i can." Geroge replied naturally. He wasn't sure if he meant it just for now, or if he meant by for life, but for now, he just wanted to take care of and calm this little man as much as possible. He was gentle when he touched his belly, tracing the towle along the little bump that had some red and pink lines on it. He muttered a few soothing spells so the skin would be less itchy and stretch better, thuogh when the magic power went through his skin, the newly added power would make it even more sensitive. George didn't realise that, and proceeded to wipe over the quivering belly, and unexpectedly caused Al to moan loudly. It starteld George and he quickly withdrew his hands. "Did i hurt you?" He asked, a little anxious.

(:))
Al's face blushed red as his belly was so sensitive. He smiled at his mate who looked innocent with this thing. "I...It's fine George. Your magic just makes my belly so sensitive. Mira has ordered some oil for me since I'll use when I got it" He said softly, and asked George to continue cleaning his body. The babies seemed to wake up because of the nightmare of their mother. They kicked against George's hand when he touched his belly again. It was more sensitive whem George moved lower, and Al tried his best to not moan that loud. They were so close when his mate also needed to reach his back and they would hear the heartbeat of each other.

(I think magic shouldn't not be useful with stretch marks since Al still needed more belly rub hehe)
"Ok... If i am causing you any discomfort, let me know." George said, observing Al closely to make sure he didnt hurt him. He knew by now that Al's used to, and quite good at, enduring pain. He didnt want to find out later he had been hurting Al.

"I bet the oil's lavendar flavored as well?" George asked, with a little tease in his tone, when he got to the lower part of his belly. He stayed there for a little longer, finding it quite interesting to feel the babies' kicks. He had to smile when he caught on how Al was biting back a moan. He was so tensed up, his toes curled up and his face all blushed red. George pretend not to.know, ignoring even the small gasps from Al, which were perhaps the cutest thing he had heard. He eventually let go of Al and got to his back, and he marvelled in the feeling of his little bump.pressing against his abdomen.
Al hugged his mate when George reached his back. They were so close and that position was the best fo his mate to clean all his back. "Not only lavender but many kinds of flower flavored. I love the flower. You may not know but the rose garden of this mansion is my favorite place." Al was relaxed enough for telling something more about himself. He didn't realize how he already put his head on George's shoulders and made some cute sound. "It will be good when the babies are born and we may have the picnic there." Al didn't even realize how he already put his mate into his daily life. He dreamed to the happy family which the father and mother helped to take care their children, although he didn't even know if George would like that. His mate might just do this for his babies and his dream just became only a dream, but he was still happy with it.

(Should we make George be the one who tells something nice or tell his feeling, first? I like the seeder to tell it first since Al has already shown it clearly without saying anything)
(Hnm yes that would be the only way for al to believe thats the truth and not just simething he imagined to be. George would have to be the one declaring his love first ;))

"That rose garden?" Georfe was surprised. He also liked lingering there when he had time, especially around the time when it's his mother's birthday. Even though it was a long time ago, he remembered his mother liked that rose garden as well. "Yea picnic there is enjoyable. Especially in spring when the Sun is nice and temperature is just right." He mentioned casually, also didnt realuse how he easily accepted his life having Al and the babies in it. "You would have to beware of the bees though. Especially if you like that much floral products. Bees tend to like that a lot." He said showing a faint smile recallin.happy times when he was just a small child and got chased by bees, ending up crying and accidentally used his magic to chase it away.
"Yeah, the bees are so dangerous, especially for the babies, but I'm sure that they'll like that rose garden with the fountain at the middle. You can't imagine the first time I saw that when I was young. I love that so much, but yeah, my family isn't rich enough to have that, and I had never asked for that." Al also shared his childhood that he would tell it to someone he trusted, and he didn't know why he said that with George. "George, Is that real that you aren't hurt anymore about your mother? You know that you don't need to hide it." Al was really unconscious when he said that and he also moved his hand to George's chest and touched it gently where the heart was there. It might because of how soft of his mate that made him tell everything from his true feeling.
"I am not only referring to the babies, but you as well." George said, smelling deeply in Al's neck. "You smell too good for them..... is it because your family.couldnt afford it that makes you enjoy it so much now? What is it like in your younger days... what do your parents do as a living." He asked curiously. Everything about daily life was new for George, and he was intersred in it. He let Al touch him on his heart and fell silent for alittle while. "My mum.... I could only say when my mother died, i was too young to realise what have I lost, forever. I couldnt even remember his face. And what'ss even worse was for several years my father just disappeared from my lifr as well, for he had discovered his feelings to my mother too late as well." It was no.longer a sharp pain when he mentioned his mother, just a dull and lamentation.
"I'm so sorry for that, George, but you know that we can't live with the past." Al didn't know why, but he moved his head down and rested it on George's chest. "I don't mean to say that you need to forget your mother, but everyone needs to move on. You can remember how you were happy when he still here, but You can't be always sad with it. I'm sure that your mother want you to have the better life." Al said, hugging his mate gently. Although George had already finished cleaning, both of them seemed to want to stay like that for longer time. "Your father isn't a bad person, George. I've talked with him once. He always care about you and he hopes that you'll find someone that you truly love. He doesn't want you to make the same mistake as he did" Al closed his eyes and listened to George's heartbeat silently. He almost the question about his family. "My family is the farmer. We have small space and some cows. My childhood isn't that interested, but I'm happy with it. We can talk later and share each other if you want."
"Well I have moved on. I couldnt really just live my days dwelling in missing someone i couldnt even remember how he looekd like. Mira always insisted otherwise. I have no idea why." George shrugged. His mother's impact was more on his character than his daily life. "I did talk with my father aftwrwards. He had been my trainer in magic which was why we didnt have a good relationship. He had been strict, and if I am to be honest, I would think he soon was a little bitter, maybe a little envious? For me to have stronger power than him." He dismissed it. "Anyway, I stilll respected him. I just couldnt treat him like a father when all the memories between us was endless training filled with sweat and scolding." He said causally, his hands ruffling Al's hair like that was what he would always do, not even realising how intimate they had been now with Al's head ob him.
"I know, it's hard, but anyways he is your father. Someday you also need to teach our babies how to use their magic. I think you'll understand anything better in that time. He just told me that your mother death is the nightmare for him and for now he can't even forget it. Just follow him what he did good, and change someone you thought that will be bad for our children. I believe that you can be a father, George." Al whispered softly, trying to make better relationship between them. He knew that would be good for everyone. George's hand on his head was really gentle and he could feel some scent from him. "I'm glad that you're here, George although we just meet every day in the dining room."
"I could hardly say that's meeting. I just sat down and eat, then left as soon as I can. I dont think I have looked at you properly for even once.... which, fron now on, wouldnt happen. For the very least I need to monitor your eating habits. You wouldbt do with only medicine and magic, you need food and nutrients yourself to help the babies grow strong." George looked down at Al's face and had to stroked his cheeks that were almost concaving in with how much weight he had lost. "Is the morning sickness still serious? Besides pudding, anything you could eat?" He asked only remmebering what he saw 2 months before.
Al smiled at his mate when he just looked at him with that kind and nice face. "My morning sickness isn't that bad now, but pudding is always my favorite dessert. I think lavender tea is better now when I have some bad feeling and Mira always knows that." He smiled as he heard how his mate had changed for what he showed for months. "I'm glad that you're caring it although it is because of the babies. I promised that I'll do my best for him. You don't need to be worried, just want your help sometimes." Although they were so close, Al didn't realize how George changed himself. He also released his mate when he realized that it was so late now, and both of them need to rest, but it was still sad for Al even George was iin the room next to his room.
When Al mentioned George bow cared, it was like a wakeup call and immediately Greorge found out about how improper he was. He scolded himself inwardly for letting his guard down so easily. If it had been his mother making him sad, it was the numweous people approaching him.with secret agenda that made him suspicious and cautious towards other people. This night, he frustratingly found that his guard had been lowered, way too quickly for Al. He once again wore his mask of ice and stood up. "I thought Mira's going to bring you the tea. I would wait until she came in then." He said, standing up leaving Al's side. "It's taking her awfully long.…" as he said, he walked to the door and opened it. He suspected Mira had been waiting outside, leaving them with their own time. He had been right, the goood old maid had left the tea that was heated by a tiny candle, was placed on the floor. George took the tray in. "I would be next door. Good night." He said, though this time it was a bit warmer than before, aa he disappeared into his own room.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8