Mpreg Central

Full Version: To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Yeah we are going to start making a lot more beds for our 9 new additions babe". he said putting Topaz. And rocky to his side to sleep.
“We will. They’re a bit too tiny to sleep alone at the moment though,” he said, gently grooming their soft fur.
"Yeah I know our older pups miss me" he said
"They do," he said. "When I go to bed with them they're sad and ask 'where's papa?'" He told him. "It'll only be for a little while longer."
"I know poor things" he said. He wanted his family together once and for all "babe did you want to talk about when we can try for our third litter"
Steel smiled. “Third litter already hm?” He laid on his side.
“Obviously when these little guys are older, we should see how feel with all of our kids running around, and if we want more.”
"On i was thinking after the second litter shifts babe before we can try again", he said
“Or we could do that. We might eventually need more den space, or extend the cave fence.” Steel said, thinking about further home renovations and adjustments.
"Well we could bring the cave fence back a little to expand the den we do got our work cut out for us babe" he said putting the remaining pups to his side to sleep
He nods. “I think I’ll make a nice fence outside, so the kids can freely come in and out without going to far,” he suggested. “They do like to play outside but I don’t usually have the time to watch them.”
"That would be nice for them I know they will be happy when we can bring their younger siblings into the main den. I already have a plan then the pups are strong enough we wait for their older siblings to fall asleep and we sneak them in so they will be surprised when they wake up", he said
“Yeah it’ll be good. While I’m out hunting, you can watch the kids and they can busy themselves by going inside and outside.” Steel said imagining the build.

He grinned at the little plan Fang had. “Sounds cute! They’ll be so surprised.”
"Yeah to see the looks on their faces would be amazing", he said
He grinned. “Yeah, we’ll see,” he yawned and stretched out on the floor. He gently nosed at the pups with his muzzle.
He lied down next to Steel and the pups it felt so right but he knew soon Steel would have to go back for their older kids but for now he was enjoying this moment.
Steel gently groomed his mate, enjoying the quiet time with him. “It’s been awhile since we’ve been alone,” he purred.
"I know and if you don't count the sleeping pups"he said

(You want to a time skip to them sneaking in the younger pups in the main den)
“Yes but they’re quiet, they don’t count.” Steel said with a light chuckle.

Sure!
Fang laughed at Steel's comment

Time skip

The pups were finally strong enough so his plan of sneaking the pups in while their older siblings were asleep was happening he was watching the older kids while Steel was moving them into the main den
Steel quietly tiptoed from room to room coming back and forth with the soft pups. He gently laid them on their soft bed, making trips until he had all of them. When he was done h curled around fhem to keep them warm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13