Mpreg Central

Full Version: To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Ok babe", he said he fell asleep after the last pup was fed and fell asleep he had a dream that Steel and all of their children was just a dream and his brother Wolf was still alive but ended with Wolf killing him when another alpha requesting for him to be his omega. He woke up in a cold sweat "That was one crazy dream", he said to himself
Steel got up the next morning, stretched, and checked on everybody. Then he went to the far part of the den to see how Fang was doing. “Hey how ya feeling?”
"Just had a really weird dream babe but feeling better than yesterday"he said then explained his dream to Steel
Steel listened carefully. “Wow.. that’s interesting,” he said uncomfortably.
"Yeah never had a dream as vivid as that one before. Shows the older kids babe are they happy their younger siblings are here". He said
Steel smiled a little. "I'll go make us some food okay? If you're feeling up to it, I can let the little ones in to see the new babies." He said.
The little ones can come in but 2 at a time babe so they don't disturb the pups as much" he said
"Of course," he trotted off and let in two of the kids, and then started making breakfast for everybody.
"Hey Blaze and Sirius come see your younger siblings", he said. He was shocked of how gentle they were but knead they were happy seeing their papa again. "Papa is sorry for leaving y'all but the both of you couldn't handle seeing them be born, since you are being so goo I will make you a extra piece of clothing for the each of you",he said
Steel brought food back to his mate, and greeted both kids. "Were they being good?" He asked. "You can have a few more minutes, and then it'll be your siblings' turns to see the new babies," he explained to them.
"Yes Steel they were angels I even promised them they will get a reward of extra clothing when I make their clothes " he said getting ready to eat.
"Some extra little coats for you two?" he laughed, softly and sat on the ground.
"I think its time for your siblings to have their turns don't worry me and your younger siblings will be there in a few days" he said kissing them
Steel gently nudged the two toddlers back to the main part of the den, and then brought back Luna and Wulf. "Be gentle, guys."
"Hey you two papa missed you". Both of them ran and gave him a big hug. "I sorry im not with y'all im a little weak and your younger siblings need me as much as the both of you sheen y'all were that sized. Luna kissed a pup that looked like a slightly darker version of her wolf form. "They love the both of you too now papa will be back in a few days with your younger siblings for good" he said. "Steel they are ready".
Steel watched happily as the little ones gently looked at their new siblings. “Ready to go guys?” He asked, starting to shoo them away. “I have breakfast waiting for you in the next room,” he told them.
Send the last two after the both of them are done eating babe" he said.
“I will don’t worry,” he said. He got all of the kids breakfast, and quickly ate his own. He brought in the last two babies. “Be gentle with the pups and papa okay?”
"Hey Iris and Storm papa is a little weak right now so be gentle to me and your younger siblings" both of them gave him a hug. "They love the both of you two just too young to say and do to ". Papa will return with them for good in a few days. Steel they are ready and come back here when you are done to name them" he said
Steel herded Iris and Storm back out with their other siblings. “Hmm Alright let’s name them.. how many boys and how many girls?”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13