Mpreg Central

Full Version: To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Well I do need that bath babe and we can tell the others to yell to let us know she is shifting babe we also need some alone time", he said.
“Alright let’s go.” Steele used his human form to lift up Fang as he brought him to the pool that was deep in the cave. “Here we are..”
"Ah that feels good babe", he said think Steel was putting him in the water 
Steel eased into the water as well. “Ooh That does feel good.” He stayed close to Fang. “I hope this makes you and the pups feel better?”
"Yeah there calmer as he swam in the water they both then heard the whining that said Luna is shifting. "Babe she's shifting go i will be fine", he said
Steel flopped out of the pool to retrieve his baby. “Luna?” He called. “Oh there you are.. come here, sorry Daddy is all wet..”
Fang felt great in the pool but was worried about Luna "poor thing", he said relaxing until Steel returned "is she ok babe" he asked him.
“Oh she’s fine don’t worry, babe. She was a little shook up at first but now she’s playing with the others.” Steel said as he padded into the pool.
"Good hope they ain't playing rough their more softer now and all now come here babe", he said
“Yeah they’re fine, baby.” He said smiling. “Here I’m coming..” He came closer to his mate and kissed him.
"Ah this feels nice you next to me and privacy " he said.
“Some quiet for once,” he said softly, smirking a little at his mate. “I do love our family, but it’s nice to be just us for a bit.”
"They sure do know how to drive us crazy though babe and these pups are not going to make the situation better.

(Did you want to time skip now to just days before Fang gives birth to the second litter)
(Sure if you’d like)

“Hey we wanted a family though,” he said nuzzling his cheek. “Are you even sure you’d want to have a third litter?” He asked curiously.
"Yes I do but want to wait until the second litter shifts babe" he said

Time skip to a few days before Fang goes into labor

Fang was feeling so much back pain. Steel had to take full care of the kids while he couldn't get up at all. They both knew he could go into labor any day now. "Steel could you get me some meat please babe", he said
Steel took care of the kids all day. He has finally gotten them all down for a nap so it was nice and quiet in the den. “Sure I’ll get that.” He retrieved his mate some food and brought it close. He rubbed his back while he ate to soothe discomfort. He felt so sorry for Fang. He was so big he could barely move.
"Thanks babe"he said eating while receiving a back rub from Steel. "Is everything ready back their you know I could go into labor any day now" he said
“Everything is easy I promise. I’ve got blankets, set up a bed for you, and I even stocked up a little food and water.” He explained while rubbing his back to help with soreness.
"Well that's good is it deep enough so the kids won't hear us babe".
“Yep and we will have good lightning back there too with some lanterns.” He explained. “It’ll be just fine, and I’ll be able to check the kids once and awhile to make sure they are alright.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13