Mpreg Central

Full Version: Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Silas shrugged "They are an exhausting pair." Silas said as he stood up and went to grab the pot of coffee for his brother "Here. You must learn to wake up with the craziness of this home, not sleep through it brother." Silas turned and grabbed both of the toddler's hands "Let's go get you two dressed for the day, I heard your Uncle was taking you somewhere special."

Silas led the twins out and - because Theo was more dependent on Sidney, started sobbing for him. and Titan just fought Silas the entire time he tried getting him dressed "SID!" Silas shouted, having to cover both twin's ears so he wouldn't shatter their ear drums with his booming voice.
Sidney pushed himself to his feet, smiling wryly. "It seems I've paged. Enjoy the coffee. You're going to need it." He padded into the twins room, seeing Titan running around in just his diaper and Theo sobbing but dressed. "Oh dear. Come here, darling." Sidney swept Theo into his arms, allowing Silas the freedom to chase down Titan to get him dressed.

"Titan, be good for your father," Sidney warned him, rocking Theo to calm him down.
Silas managed to finally pin Titan down, having to put a leg over the boy's chest to keep him still long enough to dress him. "I do not understand why it is that dressing is such a fight for him." Silas said as he hiked up Titan's pants and stood the toddler back up onto his feet, padding his bottom so he knew it was safe to run off again.

Silas struggled up to his feet and yawned "And him - why does he only love you?" Silas asked, pointing at Theo and then tickling the toddler's stomach with his fingers.
Theo giggled and held his arms out for Silas. Sidney handed him over easily. "Titan would rather be naked all the time. We know that. And Theo loves you. He just tends to find more comfort in me. He's my baby even if he is older," Sidney said, leaning in to buss a kiss on Theo's chubby cheek.

"I am going to go shower. Hopefully Titan ran into the living room or to Sirius in the kitchen."
Silas rolled his eyes, "Or he's stripped off his clothes and is running naked up and down the hallway like he did a week ago." Silas said with a grin as he tossed Theo over his shoulder lightly and went out to find his other child and his brother.

Upon entering the living room, Silas saw that Sirius and Titan were snuggled up on the couch - Sirius back asleep, coffee cup resting on his knee. Titan curled up in Sirius' nap and he managed to get his pants and a sock back off "Well, so much for staying dressed." Silas said with an eye roll as he set Theo down on the living room floor.
Titan grinned at Silas widely. "Shhhh 'adda. Unka See sleepy." Theo moved a little closer, staring at Sirius seriously.

Sidney headed into the bathroom, getting in the shower. Hopefully the hot water would help wake him the rest of the way since he couldn't have anymore caffeine. He rested his hand on the slight curve that he had been hiding from Silas. He just had to make it until Christmas and then everyone would know. He smiled a little, thinking about how happy Silas was going to be when he found out.
The days until Christmas seemed to fly by - Sirius kept Titan rather busy, but Theo was still not so sure about having an uncle that looked exactly like his daddy - there was only supposed to be one daddy and only one. At least that was his claim. Duke was a constant companion of Sirius, as was Jasper - this only served to upset Silas because the cat still hated him... No mater how hard he tried to influence the cat in any which way he could think of.

Now Silas and Sidney were snuggled in bed together; Silas wished he could do something about the arousal tenting his pajama pants, but it was harder to have sex with Sirius around - The twins didn't seem to hear it, or ignored it, but Silas knew if he and Sidney had sex with Sirius here; neither of them would hear the end of it until Sirius either left or just magically disappeared.

It was barely five AM when their bedroom door opened and two bare footed feet clapped across the hardwood floors and two tiny toddlers crawled up onto the bed, effectively jumping onto their father's once they were in bed "Adda, daddy! Wake up! Is chiswmas now!" they cried loudly, happily -- No different from the past few days when they had taken to waking Silas and Sidney up, thinking each day was Christmas, or trying to make it come quicker - whichever way two toddler's minds worked.
Sidney groaned and hid his face in the pillow, not wanting to know how early it was. It was still pitch black except for the light coming from the hall. Theo was climbing on him, screeching happily in his ear which meant Titan was bouncing on Silas. The bouncing was making Sidney queasy and he really hoped he could keep it together because he would give away the secret if he threw up now.

"Okay," Sidney moaned lowly. "Go wake your uncle and we'll meet you out there to open presents."
Titan was all too eager to get up and go wake Sirius - he bounced off of Silas, making the older man groan in pain as parts of his body were stepped on that should never be stepped on "Oh god..." he panted, cupping his groin and curling up "F...ud...dge..." he tried taking a breath but it was shaky and pained.

Theo was less inclined to go find his uncle and snuggled right down into the covers of the bed, right on top of Sidney "Adda hurtin daddy." he stated plainly, looking over Sidney's shoulder and giggling as Silas continued rocking with the pain in his pants.
Sidney patted Theo's back, wincing in sympathy. "Oh honey. Did he get you right in your penis?" Sidney, much to Silas's embarrassment, made them use proper names for genitals so the twins called everything by the correct names. "Theo, it hurts when someone steps or hits there so that's why Adda is hurting. It's not nice to laugh at him."
Silas nodded and whimpered "Get him out, please." he said in Greek -- Sidney had been learning the language and simple phrases were pretty easy to get if said slowly enough. It also helped to speak about things when the Children were around and they shouldn't know what was being said.

Silas waited until Theo was on his way out of the room and the door shut behind him; he let out an even more pained groan "Fuckkk." he kept the curse quiet, but the pain in his voice was very noticeable "Why me... why why why!" he was now rubbing his cock, trying to remove the pain - he had had a nice erection going too, before it was mercilessly stepped on by a pair of two-year-old-feet.
Sidney carried Theo out to the kitchen, getting the coffee started for the adults. Theo was wide awake and talking about Santa. He could hear Titan's voice coming from Sirius's room so Sirius was most likely awake even though Titan would happily talk even if he was still sleeping.

"I'm sure he ate the cookies," Sidneu assured Theo, knowing that Silas had eaten the cookies and he had drunk the milk himself. "Santa definitely came. You and Titan were good boys this year."

Sirius came out of his room, Titan dragging him by two fingers. His eyes were barely open and he was definitely letting the two-year old guide him.

"Coffee will be ready in a moment."

Sirius grunted in response.
Silas came out of the bedroom ten minutes later, showered and dressed and walking with a definitive limp in his stride. His legs slightly separated from his still aching groin. He bypassed coffee in favor of grabbing a bag of frozen vegetables and a muffin. Sitting down at the table, he put the muffin on a napkin and the vegetables on his groin.

He glared at Sirius when the man started chuckling sleepily "Shut the hell up, you ninny. Titan stepped on my nuts when trying to get out of the bed!" Silas snapped at his brother, throwing a crumble of his muffin at his brother's big head -- Silas was definitely not, nor had he ever been, an early riser, thus adding to his agitation.

((Future Ref: All italics is Greek))
Sidney got him a cup of coffee, kissing him lightly. "Any better?"

Theo and Titan were both working on muffins, having accepted that they had to eat before presents so they had enough energy to open gifts. They were eating at an impressive rate, shoving bits of muffin in their mouths haphazardly. Duke was thrilled.

Sirius slurped up the rest of his coffee before going for another cup. "He bounced on my chest to wake me. Guess I got lucky."
Silas shook his head and handed the frozen vegetables back to Sidney "No. I think I've been broken forever by a two year old... It's still throbbing painfully." Silas whined, pouting out his bottom lip - truth be told, it was feeling a bit better now; he just wanted sympathy kisses from Sidney; he would have asked for more, but again... Sirius, noise level... much embarrassment.

Titan jumped off the chair he had been sitting at "I done eat. We go open now." he said and then started toddling off toward the living room, Duke not too far behind him, licking up crumbs as they fell onto the floor. Theo was next to jump down from his chair, following after his brother - not even a word to say he was finished, either. He looked in Sirius direction and had an evil little pout on his face before quickly scampering off.
Sidney kissed him a few more times after replacing the vegetables in the freezer. Once the twins toddled off, he gathered his coffee and motioned for the sleepy Flint boys to follow him. "Looks like it's time for presents. Maybe we can go back to sleep when they're done."

The twins were investigating the cookie and milk tray that was now empty, obviously pleased that Santa had liked their offerings. There was a modest pile of presents under the tree. It was easy to go overboard so Sidney and Silas had set limits on themselves so not to spoil them too much.

Underneath the tree was also Silas's surprise - a thin box containing three glossy ultrasound pictures from two weeks ago when Sidney and Marc had done the test during lunch and decided to surprise Silas instead of telling him right away.
When the twins finished opening all of their gifts, Silas took the last box that Sidney was handing him. He inhaled and opened the wrapping, and looked down at the glossy picture. His eyes glazed over with tears as he saw the small little blob on the screen "Just one - Marc is sure?" he asked quietly, looking up at Sidney with a single tear riding down his cheek.
Sidney nodded and wrapped his arms around Silas, tears pricking at his eyes as well. "Definitely just one. He says I'm probably about three months but he's not positive since the baby is big again. We've only been trying for four and he says developmentally the baby isn't that far along. Merry Christmas, Adda. It's another baby."
Silas smiled through his tears, setting his hand on Sidney's stomach as he leaned forward, kissing his husband softly on the lips - that was all he allowed for in front of two little toddler eyes, anyway. After sharing the peck, he got down onto his knees in front of Sidney and placed a kiss against his stomach "Hello, in there, my little one. I am so proud to call you my child, and cannot wait to meet you soon. Do not grow too big, please... I cannot go through another bout of guilt for putting your daddy in so much pain."

Silas laid his head in Sidney's lap and sniffled "Thank you. You have made me a very happy Adda, once again." Silas said as he looked up at his husband.
Sidney laughed through his own tears, leaning down to kiss Silas again. "I doubt one baby can cause as much pain as the two of them but we'll hope for the best."

Theo came over, holding his new train and scrambled onto the couch to rest his head next to Silas's. "Adda? What you doing to Daddy?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46