Mpreg Central

Full Version: Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Silas tilted Sidney's head back, wiping away the tears with the pads of his thumbs as he leaned in to kiss his husband sweetly "I love you too, and I will never change." Silas popped Sidney lightly on the butt and smirked "Now get out of the bathroom so I can get ready - I would like to try and see our child for the first time... Since no one wants to tell me what we are having, I am going to go and figure it out myself!"

Yeah, that's right - there was a scheduled doctor's appointment today and Silas had begged out of all of them so far; the experiences from when Sidney was pregnant with the twins were still so fresh in his mind, but he was going to brave it today - he wanted to know if they wer having a girl or a boy, damned the consequences of a possible anxiety attack.
Sidney leaned up and kissed him lightly before reaching down to give Silas's cock a quick squeeze. "You better jerk off in the shower. That thing is deadly."

He winked at him before waddling into the bedroom to get dressed. He knew what they were having, but he'd kept his mouth shut and managed not to let it slip so far. He wasn't upset that Silas hadn't been coming to the appointments. Marc had done most of them during the work day instead of having regular appointments so it was easier on them both. He hated seeing Silas so anxious at the clinic so not having him there was actually a blessing. It kept his blood pressure down.
Silas sighed and looked down at the throbbing member in his boxers "You have a mind of your own..." he said to his cock. He pulled his boxers off carefully and then did as Sidney asked - took care of himself in the shower. He worked himself over fast and hard in a tight fist, and came with a shout; he hadn't had sex in a while, his hand the only tool to use as of late, and he wasn't fond of masturbation in any sense, but Sidney had been right - he needed that.

Once he was out of the shower, clean and dry, he padded into the bedroom and got dressed in his normal get-up to go to the doctor's -- All black. Pants. Shirt. Shoes. It was his armor. He walked into the living room, slipping his wallet in his back pocket as he went and found Sidney waiting on the barstool at the kitchen island "Ready to go?" he asked as he set his hand on Sidney's lower back, rubbing in slow soothing circles.
"Ready," Sidney said, accepting Silas's helping hand off the stool. He was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt, not caring to dress up since Marc was going to make him get undressed and check to make sure he wasn't dilating at all. He knew Silas needed his armor though and to be fair, he looked amazing. If Sidney had any sex drive right now, Silas's scary Greek god act would do it.

Silas kept his hand on Sidney's back as they headed to the elevator which he appreciated. His balance wasn't great since his hip was so messed up this pregnancy.

"I am going to take a nap before the twins come home. I woke up so many times to pee last night."
"I've tried to tell you not to drink a gallon of water before bed... you have not yet listened to my advice." Silas called the elevator and once the doors opened he guided Sidney onto it and set the car in motion to the parking garage level.

"I wonder how the twins are doing at their first day of day care... I think it was a good idea to send them, get them used to more kids besides Marc's and Kris' kids..." Silas continued rubbing and massaging at Sidney's hip and back, even as they started walking toward the SUV once the elevator got to the parking garage.
"I'm so thirsty," Sidney moaned as he waddled to the car. He was a little out of breath as Silas helped him into the car. He eagerly grabbed the water bottle he kept in the car and took a long drink. "I'm sure they'll have fun. They barely looked twice when I dropped them off once they saw all the toys. Theo was a little nervous but once Titan ran off he had to follow him."

The baby kicked him and he groaned a little. He was pretty sure the baby was already head down because that felt like a foot in his ribs and not a hand or elbow. "I am totally supportive of the vasectomy plan by the way. This way you can fuck me bare."
Silas nodded and moved to get into the drivers seat of the car, he helped Sidney get the seat belt across his stomach and clicked into place before starting the engine and pulling out of his parking space "It is good then, that they get used to it - It will be helpful to have your days free once the new baby arrives. Especially with Theo, as he is still so clingy to you." Silas could tell, immediately, that his nervousness was already starting to begin. The words he said didn't quite make sense in his head as he said them -- his English had improved greatly over the past two years, but there were occasional slip-ups, especially when his anxiety was high.

The thought of a vasectomy, even just the mention of it, right now, was making his skin break out in a light sweat - he knew he would do it, but just thinking about it when they were on the way to the doctor's didn't help "We will talk about severing half of my identity... later... after doctor."
Sidney reached for his hand, making circles on the back of his hand with his thumb. "Theo asked me if the baby would love him because he loves Titan so much and that's what brothers do. That's the first time either of them has expressed any real interest in the baby as a sibling. I think that's a good sign, don't you?"

Sidney put his free hand on his belly, trying to settle the baby down. The movements combined with the car were making him nauseous and he really didn't want to throw up in the car. Silas would freak out.
Silas nodded, focusing solely on driving and Sidney's hand on his hand "I think so. They will be good big brothers, I know that. They are just not used to sharing our love. We are two and they are two. One more baby means they have less attention on them." Silas said with a slight smile.

He pulled into the clinic parking lot a few minutes later and took a deep breath, staring at the glass double doors that always seemed to lead him to his doom "If Marc had time earlier today, we would not be doing this... and I would not be ready to turn the car back around and just go home..." Silas said, mostly to himself, but their close proximity made it impossible for his words not to be heard "I will be alright. I just have to breathe and focus my energy on you."
"We're going right to my office so we don't even have to wait inside," Sidney assured him. "Just you and me until Marc is ready for us." He put Silas's hand on his belly. "Then you can guess what we're having and I can tell you if you are right."

Sidney kissed him softly. "You will be fine. It's just you and me and our baby."
"But no guessing until we are upstairs. Yes, I know." Silas said as he gently retracted his hand from Sidney's stomach. He quickly - but carefully - got his husband unloaded from the SUV and then headed inside of the building with him - they took the 'employee' elevator up to the floor where Sidney's office was.

Silas was somewhat at ease as they entered the office - you could still tell he was anxious and nervous, but it was not nearly as bad as it had been when Sidney was pregnant with the twins.
Sidney called over to the clinic desk to let them know he was here. He sat in his desk chair which had a special pillow for his back and a footrest. It was honestly one of the most comfortable chairs ever. There were definite perks to working for a fertility center and being pregnant. They took very good care of him even though both his pregnancies had been natural.

"I have two interviews tomorrow," Sidney said. "I'm not sure these guys will make it but they could wow in the interview."
Silas raised his eyebrow and shook his head "Wow? -- No one can compare to the 'wow' than I did in my interview. Can you believe that it will be almost three years since I had my interview here with you?" Silas asked, looking around Sidney's office - this wasn't where the interview happened, but they had spent many times in this office since getting together... Two years changed the room a lot - there was pictures of the twins and Silas, the dog, the cat, and Marc's entire family, littering the walls and shelves.
"No one has ever wow'd like you," Sidney reassured him, resting his arms on his bump. "You walked in the door and I wanted you immediately. I haven't stopped looking at you and wanting you since."

Sidney smiled softly, his expression fond. "I don't think I'll ever stop."
Silas laughed and smiled as he sat up and reached across Sidney's desk, holding his hand flat on the surface "It was the scariest experience of my life... having to do that interview. But then you were the one doing it, and all those fears and doubts I had - they disappeared really, you made that...." he wiggled his fingers a little, trying to find the right word "that anxiety... nervousness... just calm down, to a point."

Silas blushed a beet-red color and cleared his throat "It was also very hard to not be attracted to you... It was just..." he shook his head and looked down at his lap pointedly "It is still so hard - no pun intended - to not react to you the way I did when I first saw you and that smile of yours."
"Pun most definitely intended," Sidney waggled his eyebrows at him. He sobered up. "Seriously though, the fact that I can help your anxiety go away just by being with you makes me so happy. It makes me feel like we were supposed to be together."

The phone rang and Sidney leaned forward to get it, talking quietly to Marc. He hung up and pushed his chair back. "We're up. Give me a hand?"
Silas nodded as he stood and came around the desk. He took both of Sidney's hands and hauled him up to his feet, steadying him as they both stumbled with Sidney's center-heavy weight "Phew... I think our child needs to lay off the pita chips. They maybe be a healthy alternative to regular chips, but they sure don't help in the gravity area." Silas smiled teasingly down at Sidney, hoping his husband wouldn't take offense to that.

He wrapped an arm around Sidney's back and then together they slowly started shuffle-walking down the hall and towards the exam room. Silas focused solely on walking, breathing, and supporting Sidney - trying hard not to think about being where they were. Once in the exam room, he helped Sidney up onto the exam bed and took a steadying breath himself "Okay... let's do this then." he said, turning to look at Marc and the ultrasound machine, his hand still firmly inside of Sidney's hand.
Marc looked at both of them with a grin. "So Adda wants to know what his baby is. Lift your shirt, Sid. Let me at that belly."

Sidney rolled his eyes but tugged up his sweatshirt so it was at the top of his bump and rolled down the yoga pants so they were below his bump, exposing the huge expanse of belly. Marc felt around, pushing gently to feel where the baby was resting.

"When did baby go head down?" asked Marc. "Baby feels pretty settled in there for seven months."

"Couple of days ago I think. All the kicking has been to my ribs," Sidney said, tucking a n arm under his head and holding Silas's hand with his other.

"Hmm." Marc reached for the gel and squirted it on Sidney's belly, rubbing it around with the wand as he turned on the machine, the heartbeat filling the room first. He loved the wand around slowly, taking a look at the baby's arms and heart and face. "Do you want to guess or do you want me to tell you?"

Marc moved the wand around until he got to the legs, trying to get a good shot. Once he finally got one, he paused the screen. "Silas?"
Silas stared at the screen for a few moments, chewing on his bottom lip until he could decipher the squiggled lines of their child. His eyes widened incrementally when he finally could figure out what he was seeing and he looked between Marc and Sidney "We are having a girl?" he asked quietly, almost shocked that it was even possible for them to be having a daughter.
Sidney nodded with a smile. "We're having a little girl. Your daughter has been the one causing me so much pain and discomfort all this time." He reached up to pull Silas down for a kiss.

Marc went back to examining the baby, taking his time to check everything out now that the secret was out. He was a little concerned that the baby was head down already, especially considering how much weight Sidney had gained and how problematic the pregnancy had been. He was going to have to do an internal exam after this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46