Mpreg Central

Full Version: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"Alright, well I know I'm in good hands" Jeff said with a smile, trying his best to relax between contractions.
Sophie smiled and nodded. "Do you want to give birth then here or in the delivery room ??", she asked him.
"It's nice and quiet here. I'd actually prefer to birth here if possible" Jeff said remarkable confidently.
Sophie nodded with a smile. "Of course it is.......the only thing, that could happen, if we have to assist manually, is that you won't be able to do the first couple of pushes on all fours, as you wanted, because I will have to help you. So you would have to do it on your back at first......would that be a big problem ??", she asked him with her friendly voice.
"That would be fine" Jeff said after breathing through another contraction, trying hard to think relaxed, loose thoughts to help with his dilation.
Sophie nodded and smiled. "You are doing wonderful......just relax.......your babies will be here soon", she whispered and kept stroking his knee. He seemed to be caught by an entire storm of contractions and she wanted to stay by his side as long as she could. That was the reason why she pulled out her phone and called a nurse with it. "Sandra ?? Hey, this is Sophie......could you come to Mr. Coltons room and bring me a delivery equipment ??", she asked and nodded as she got a positive answer. "Alright, Thank You", she said with a smile and hung up.
Jeff worked on staying relaxed and breathing through his contractions as Sandra wheeled in a cart with sterile towels, a fetal heartbeat monitor, and other tools needed for delivering twins. Jeff could feel the pressure building inside him with each contraction and knew that it wouldn't be long until he would no longer be able to fight the urge to push.
After Sandra left, Sophie connected Jeff with the fetal monitor to see the intensity and duration of the contractions. His progress was amazing.
"Okay, you are at 7 centimeters now........do you already feel an urge to work with those contractions ??", she asked him.
"I do" Jeff said, listening to the fetal monitor chirp and beep. "I'm ready to start pushing"
Sophie nodded and put on a new pair of medical gloves. "Okay.....that's what I expected. Since you're having twins, this can happen and furthermore you could probably be even overdue, which would explain this enormously fast labor....but you are amazingly brave", she said and smiled at the young father to be, who had got torn out of his more or less sorrowless life as a student and had had to become an adult earlier than most of the other young men in his age.

Sophie took a seat on a rolling chair at the end of the bed. "Okay, Jeff. Now it would be very nice if you could spread your legs a bit and then I will explain some things to you, okay ??", she asked him with a smile.
Jeff sat up against the pile of pillows on his bed and spread his legs He looked over his gravid belly at Sophie who was sitting between his legs, ready to follow her guidance.
"Okay....just one question before I start with my explanations......do want to wear something like a T-Shirt or socks or both ?? Or do you want to stay like that ??", she asked him as he laid completely naked in front of her and she didn't want him to get cold.
"I'm actually pretty warm" Jeff said, not at all uncomfortable with the fact that he had been lying naked before Sophie the whole while.
Sophie nodded. "Okay......you have to decide, but from my experience I know, that people tend to get cold, because the effort of the birth takes a lot of their body's energy. That's why I wanted to tell you about this fact", she said and smiled, letting him think about it.
"Well you have more experience with this than I do" Jeff said with a smile, still finding the energy to be funny despite the toll being in labor was taking on his body. He took a shirt from Sophie and clumsily managed to put it on, his engorged breasts and nipples poking through the fabric of his shirt.
Sophie nodded and smiled. "You will see, it will help you a lot", she said as she saw him putting on the shirt. "Is that alright, or do you want to put on some socks too ??", she wanted to know, making sure that he was feeling well in each aspect.
Jeff was interrupted by another contraction. After he had breathed through it and regained his composure, he replied. "I'm fine without socks" Jeff said, his t shirt already having ridden up over his belly, kicks from inside his womb disturbing its smooth surface.
Sophie nodded and looked at the waves, which were written by the fetal monitor........the kind of contractions seemed to have changed and they were typical for the contractions, one is usually pushing with......
"Okay........if you are okay with no socks, then I am too", Sophie said and smiled. Then she approached the table and looked at Jeff. "Okay....I think your twins are ready. Are you ready too ??", she asked him with a gentle voice.
"I'm ready to meet them" Jeff said with a confident smile. "Tell me what to do."
Sophie nodded and smiled. "Okay. First of all, make sure you lie proper onto your back and against the backrest in a comfortable way........then spread your legs as far as possible and lie your feet flat onto the bed, okay ??", she said, waiting for him to do it. She wanted to explain everything step by step to make it as easy and relaxed as possible for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12