Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alien Neighbour (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
She lightly lubricates the speculum. She sees him tense up. "Baby, the more you relax, the easier this is. I know it's uncomfortable. Try to relax." She waits for him to relax, trying to make this as easy as possible.
Ryne nodded as he took a deep breath and relaxed.
"Lots of pressure," she warns, gently inserting the speculum. "Breathe baby," she says, patting his lower back before opening it.
Ryne nodded as he continued take deep breaths.
She draws blue liquid into a syringe. "Very cold," she says before administering it inside. "Almost done," she soothes.
Ryne moaned as the cold liquid entered him. "I think I'll never get used to that."
"Sorry, it has to stay in the fridge to keep the eggs viable," she carefully closes the speculum and begins to withdraw it. "Remember, keep your hips up," she says, covering him with a blanket. She comes and sits up by his head to talk to him while they wait.
Ryne nodded as he kept his ass in the air. "How long until the eggs are growing?" He asked.
"About an hour," she says. "Are you as excited as I am? We did two this time."

(Twins.)
(That's how many? I was thinking more.)

Ryne nodded. "So excited! I can't wait."
(Just this time, we can do more next time.)

She rubs his back lovingly. "I love you so much," she kisses him.
(K)

Ryne smiled. "I love you too." He said as he held Amanda's hand. After an hour, Ryne finally stood up and rubbed his belly. "Do you think it worked?"
"I hope. Dr. Anderson is bringing the portable ultrasound in the morning." She gets up and walks to the living room. "Want to watch a movie?"
Ryne nodded as he went downstairs with Amanda. He ordered pizza and got some snacks as they chose a movie. Ryne suddenly ran to the bathroom and vomited.
Amanda runs after him, cooling a cloth in the sink. "Oh honey, "she sighed, kneeling beside him, placing the cloth on his forehead.
Ryne cleared his stomach. "Looks like I'm pregnant." Ryne joked before vomiting again.
She laughs. As her mother said, might as well laugh as cry. She rubs his back lovingly as he repeatedly gets sick.
Ryne moaned as he puked again. "I'm hungry now." He complained.
"Let's get your stomach settled first, then we'll go with some easy food." She places another cool cloth on the back of his neck. "I'm so sorry baby," she says, rubbing his shoulders.
"It's okay. Anything for our babies." Ryne said as he relaxed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46