Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alien Neighbour (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is now 7, and Alyssa calls Ryne to see if he is up.
Ryne groggily gets up and answers the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey, feel like eating?" Alyssa asks happily.
Ryne licked his lips. "Of course! I feel like I could eat a horse." He joked before he got up and went over.
She opens the door, and leads him into the dining room, where she has already fixed their plates. "Dig in!"
Ryne licked his lips as he started to eat. He noticed that the food tasted weird. "What's your recipe?" He asked carefully.
"Old family recipe, with fresh herbs from my backyard," she says, covering for the growth formula in the food.
Ryne ate more, out of hunger and not wanting to be disrespectful. He finished the whole meal and laid back to digest. "I think I ate too much. I have a stomachache."
"It may be the womb growing, where does it hurt?" She comes over and kneels beside his chair.
Ryne pointed to below the bellybutton. "Right here."
"Yes, that's it." She smiled up at him. "Are you excited?"
Ryne nodded. "I can't wait to experience pregnancy. When do I get inseminated?" He asked.
"Two more days. You should know, these pregnancies only last nine weeks, not months," she says calmly.
Ryne nodded. "Okay. Do you want me to do anything until the day after tomorrow?" He asked.
"Rest, lots of rest. When you come in to the clinic, I won't be there at first. A nurse will meet you and help *ahem* clean you out," she says carefully. "I will come see you shortly after that."
Ryne raised an eyebrow. "Clean me out?" He asked.
Alyssa blushes, "An enema."
Ryne blushed at the idea. "Ummm...is there anyway I can get out of that?" He joked.
"Do it yourself?" she joked nervously.
Ryne deadpanned. "You are hilarious."