Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW))
(08-13-2015, 11:51 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "So, what would of happened if I couldn't produce you offspring? Would you kill me then? Because I didn't fill your needs?" He frowned from the cot and his wings wrapped around himself while he laid back and there was a faint hint of exhaustion in his eyes, but he wasn't sure if he trusted the creature or not if he slept, even with offspring in his belly.

Loric arched an eyebrow, the tattoos bordering his eye shifting slightly. He wasn't usually given to expression, but this time seemed to be exception. The carrier was nonsensical. "Why would I waste my time?" he remarked. "You would be useless to me, dead or alive. It wouldn't be my concern, so no. I would not kill you." He wasn't going around killing people at whim, regardless of whatever this little Fallen seemed to think.
(08-13-2015, 12:43 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: Rylan flinched a little "Th...this is a lab... were here for breeding experiments" he blurted watching him approach, his instincts mixed, half telling him to run and hide, then rest telling him to attack "I...I'm here t...to be your partner"

"...You? Mate with you?" Xalden seemed rather surprised by this and blinked, but kept circling him and gazing all over him, including his hips. "Hmmm...Well...If we have to...I guess you will do for my eggs." Purple eyes looked to the Albino Lion as he came forward and laid a hand on him. "We have no choice? Right?"
[/quote]

Loric arched an eyebrow, the tattoos bordering his eye shifting slightly. He wasn't usually given to expression, but this time seemed to be exception. The carrier was nonsensical. "Why would I waste my time?" he remarked. "You would be useless to me, dead or alive. It wouldn't be my concern, so no. I would not kill you." He wasn't going around killing people at whim, regardless of whatever this little Fallen seemed to think.
[/quote]

"...Well...I don't know. Sorry..." It was the first time the Fallen had apologized, but looked down when he did so and let out a tired sigh, and realize he made the cold man give an expression for once.
Rylan nodded watching him "y...yeah...no choice" he says "i...im not cold blooded w...wont that have some effect?"
Available for conversation, pm me.
(08-14-2015, 01:50 AM)Dusty779 Wrote: Rylan nodded watching him "y...yeah...no choice" he says "i...im not cold blooded w...wont that have some effect?"

"Hmmm...I don't believe so." He said softly and placed his pale hands on his furry hips, his tail wrapped all around him as he checked him out. "You just will have to be extra careful with my eggs inside you. If you were to fall, most likely they would be injured, as well as you. Which means no moving around." He explained with a hiss at the end of each word and started to rub his hips.
(08-14-2015, 02:08 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "Hmmm...I don't believe so." He said softly and placed his pale hands on his furry hips, his tail wrapped all around him as he checked him out. "You just will have to be extra careful with my eggs inside you. If you were to fall, most likely they would be injured, as well as you. Which means no moving around." He explained with a hiss at the end of each word and started to rub his hips.

Rylan shuddered as he felt himself be wrapped in the tight coils and nodded "i...ill try to remember that" he breathed out "please... be gentle with me.. its my first time"
Rylan shuddered as he felt himself be wrapped in the tight coils and nodded "i...ill try to remember that" he breathed out "please... be gentle with me.. its my first time"
[/quote]

"I will...You give me no reason to do otherwise..." He told him as he pulled him close to his body and then leaned in to kiss him softly, trying to get him ready for what was to come.
Rylan backs his face away with a flinch, knowing the naga wont harm him he still fears the venomous fangs in his mouth, he trys to relax though. Finally relaxing into the kiss once he calmed his instincts.
Jake gasps as the hot spunk fills his insides. He struggles to get away out of instinct.

Teyuki nods"true. I thank you for being so nice." He snuggles the harpy as he starts to go to sleep.
Lycos chuckled as he felt him try to get away and pulled him close, ensuring that his cock was burried deep "no no no, bitch stay, take all, ensure young"
Jake growls as he pulled back onto the orca's cock "I'm not a bitch. If you plan to keep doing this to me you best get that through your thick skull."
(08-14-2015, 02:23 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: Rylan backs his face away with a flinch, knowing the naga wont harm him he still fears the venomous fangs in his mouth, he trys to relax though. Finally relaxing into the kiss once he calmed his instincts.

"I won't poison you. I'm only poisonous when I want to be." He chuckled at his reaction and kept kissing him gently, the grip getting a bit stronger as he held him close, and rubbing up against him.
(08-15-2015, 12:03 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "I won't poison you. I'm only poisonous when I want to be." He chuckled at his reaction and kept kissing him gently, the grip getting a bit stronger as he held him close, and rubbing up against him.

The lion nods blushing deeply as he is rubbed against by the larger male giving a soft moan as the snakes coils rubbed against his crotch
((Just a heads up, I won't be around for 3-4 days.))
(08-13-2015, 10:22 PM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "...Well...I don't know. Sorry..." It was the first time the Fallen had  apologized, but looked down when he did so and let out a tired sigh, and realize he made the cold man give an expression for once.

Loric did not comment on the apology. His culture did not usually apologize, though he was familiar with those that did. "You don't know. But you feel the need to talk and accuse regardless." Loric shrugged. "How long until you deliver our offspring?"

(08-14-2015, 05:14 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Teyuki nods"true. I thank you for being so nice." He snuggles the harpy as he starts to go to sleep.

Esten didn't think he really needed thanking for being nice. It was just the way he was and he didn't know another way to be-- but he found Teyuki was comfortable, even if a little cold, and settled down against him as he fell quiet, ready to fall into a satisfied sleep.
"There we go...Just relax...~" He chuckled into the kiss as he continued to grind up against his body and soon his bottom half started to slick up against him, the natural juices gliding up and down their bodies, and his member starting to glide out.

((Alright! ))

"Well, then tell me about your kind then. Then maybe I would know..." Damian huffed sligjtly slightly, but let it go with a sigh and then blinked when asked about the delivery and he shrugged. "With my kind, usually nine months. Though, I don't know about your people and pregnancy so it could be different. Only time will tell..."
(08-17-2015, 02:10 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "There we go...Just relax...~" He chuckled into the kiss as he continued to grind up against his body and soon his bottom half started to slick up against him, the natural juices gliding up and down their bodies, and his member starting to glide out.

Rylan moaned out nodding and kisses back, feeling as his fur starts to get slick from the juices, he couldnt help but get more and more horny as he is ground against.
[/quote]

Rylan moaned out nodding and kisses back, feeling as his fur starts to get slick from the juices, he couldnt help but get more and more horny as he is ground against.
[/quote]

Soon his member began to come up from his scales of his tail and it was glistened in the juices produced by their mating and he kept his grip on him, though brought the end of his tail up and started poking and prodding at the lion's entrance, getting ready to get him prepared for what was to come next.
Quote:Soon his member began to come up from his scales of his tail and it was glistened in the juices produced by their mating and he kept his grip on him, though brought the end of his tail up and started poking and prodding at the lion's entrance, getting ready to get him prepared for what was to come next.

Rylan gave another soft whimper lifting his own tail to give better access "please... g...gentle" he says again a deep blush under his fur, he presses back against the cock at his rear
(08-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Dusty779 Wrote:
Quote:Soon his member began to come up from his scales of his tail and it was glistened in the juices produced by their mating and he kept his grip on him, though brought the end of his tail up and started poking and prodding at the lion's entrance, getting ready to get him prepared for what was to come next.

Rylan gave another soft whimper lifting his own tail to give better access "please... g...gentle" he says again a deep blush under his fur, he presses back against the cock at his rear

His tail continued to tease and tickle his entrance as the silver haired Naga held him close with it still wrapped all around, and his arms holding his furry body close to his own scales. He hissed faintly in his ear in a calming way and chuckled while the point of his tail gently glided into his entrance, stretching out his insides to prepare his body for his hardening member, still rubbing up close into him. "Shhh...I will be...Just relax..."
(08-17-2015, 06:24 PM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: His tail continued to tease and tickle his entrance as the silver haired Naga held him close with it still wrapped all around, and his arms holding his furry body close to his own scales. He hissed faintly in his ear in a calming way and chuckled while the point of his tail gently glided into his entrance, stretching out his insides to prepare his body for his hardening member, still rubbing up close into him. "Shhh...I will be...Just relax..."

Moaning out he nods whimpering as he is opened up, the tail easily sliding in and finding the hidden organ within his body making him moan extra loudly and push back against it, he gave a soft whimper and pushes his own cock forward against the naga's coils
Moaning out he nods whimpering as he is opened up, the tail easily sliding in and finding the hidden organ within his body making him moan extra loudly and push back against it, he gave a soft whimper and pushes his own cock forward against the naga's coils
[/quote]

"There we go...~ Thats it." Giving him little nips along his body he hisses happily and continued to thrust his tail into him at a fast and hard pace, growing harder with each moan that escaped from Rylan. "We need you nice and relaxed for the eggs...It won't work unless you relax."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,457 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,383 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,168 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,576 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,678 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,559 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,246 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,141 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,608 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,647 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething