Captain America - A hero becomes a daddy
Steve's eyes shone as he looked back at Tony, going slightly red as his husband praised him.

"I hope he has your genius. Your sense of humor, your smile....your wonderful heart. I love you so much more than words can describe," he added, kissing the back of Tony's hand.

When the doctor pulled the needle out he flinched slightly---it hadn't hurt going in but getting pulled out was quite another thing---but brightened right up when Maxwell suggested the ultrasound next.

"Yes please! There might not be much to see yet, but still...."

The idea of getting a first glimpse of their child was thrilling, even if said child wasn't yet much larger than a bean.
Tony watched Steve as Maxwell mentioned the ultrasound. It was so wonderful to see his husband so excited about seeing their child for the first time.

"Maybe we can see if you are right about the baby being a boy." Tony says.
Dr. Maxwell nodded and smiled, going back to the ultrasonic monitor and taking the sensor of it. "Okay, I will just put a little bit of contact gel on it and then we can start.......you don't have to be nervous, I promise it won't hurt", he said and smiled. "It could just be a little cold", he added and gently placed the sensor on Steve's muscular belly.
Some seconds later a black and white picture appeared on the monitor...........
A black and white picture shows up on the monitor but Tony can't make heads or tails of it. A very confused look appears on Tony's face as he leans towards the monitor.

"Aahh...what are we looking at here? I can read schematics and blueprints but this just looks like a white blob to me."
The doctor started to laugh. "Well, this Mr. Stark.........this is your baby", he said and smiled.
Tony angles his head still staring at the screen. "Nope still don't see it. But what I can see doesn't matter as long as you understand what you are looking at. Is everything okay? Can you tell if it is a girl or boy?" Tony was starting to ramble a little as he was embarrassed at not being able to figure out the ultrasound image. He looked down at Steve to see if he seemed to understand the image any better.
Steve nodded for Maxwell to proceed, biting his lip a bit as the wand was in fact somewhat cold. It was kind of a ticklish sensation too, at that. Steve had to laugh as Tony peered closer at the fuzzy black-and-white image. Those sharp eyes and brilliant mind could untangle the most confusing of schematics in seconds, but Steve could tell he was genuinely upset at not being able to discern the baby's shape.

"Don't worry, I can't quite tell what we're looking at either. He's right though, doctor---does it look healthy? Is everything developing normally?"

Well---as normally as possible, that was, given that it was developing in a man's belly rather than a woman's womb.
The doctor concentrated on the monitor and slowly nodded. "Oh yes........that looks quite fine here......it's quite difficult although to tell what sex your baby will have, but just give me some seconds", the doctor said, became more serious and concentrated on the image.
The suspense was killing Tony, but as he glanced down at Steve he saw how unsure he looked.

"Steve baby I am sure everything with the baby is fine. It doesn't matter if you are a woman or not you love our baby and are doing everything to you can to eat healthy and give it the best chance possible. Besides how can a baby made by the smartest (pointing at himself) and the sexiest (points at Steve) superheroes not be perfect?" Tony leans down and kisses Steve briefly before turning his attention back on the doc to see if he had a verdict on the sex yet.
Steve nodded slowly as Tony reassured him that no matter what, their baby would be perfectly healthy, and just perfect in general because it had the two of them for parents. He rubbed the back of Tony's hand with his thumb, eyes shining with love.

"And the most modest too," he added playfully, pointing back to Tony, "and the sweetest and just....the most amazing in the entire world. How did I get so lucky?," he concluded softly, kissing Tony in reply.
"Hey it's not arrogance if it is the truth" Tony says cheekily. "And I think YOU are the most amazing, and sweetest husband a man could ask for. The best day of my life was when you saw past my arrogance and decided you wanted to have a relationship with me not the rich and famous Tony Stark." Tony whispers softly into Steve's ear and then holds him tightly for a second careful not to disrupt the doctors work.
The doctor smiled for a moment and was really happy for them, but then he started to concentrate onto the monitor again. Suddenly he became a bit more serious and his eyes slowly started to widen...........
Steve laughed a little as Tony boldly stated that it wasn't arrogance if he was being truthful.

"Hmmm, yeah, true. And you know I'd love you even if you were a hobo. You could be a hunchback with one eye and three teeth and you'd still have my heart."

Just when the doctor was in danger of developing diabetes, he stared wide-eyed into the monitor in what seemed to be shock. Instantly Steve's pulse shot up with anxiety as he squeezed Tony's hand.

"Doctor? What is it? What's wrong?!"
Tony had been looking at Steve when all of the sudden he tensed up and asked the doctor what was wrong. Tony looked up at the doctor as well and saw the look on the man's face.

The doctor seemed to be in shock and in Tony's experience when a man of science was shocked it meant something unexpected had happened but usually in a good way. Like when one of his reactors ends up being more powerful than expected. He hoped that was the case here because he couldn't bear the thought of something endangering Steve or their child.

Tony gripped Steve's hand and waited for the doctor to explain his shock.
The doctor didn't answer at first, but then he slowly looked at Steve and Tony. "Well..........Mr. Stark, Mr. Rogers..........it seems as if you would become fathers of twins", he said and slowly started to smile.
Steve's eyes widened in shock as he looked up at Tony.

"Twins... did you hear, babe? We have twins!"

His whole face was lit up with excitement.
The doctor smiled. It was just wonderful to see the biggest superhero of all time, a man who had already suffered the most terrible pains and was harder than a rock, so emotional and excited.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 662 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Daddy-to-be Hotel! (open to everyone!) Z_lastname 46 10,471 04-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Pregnant Hero (need seeder, nsfw) DragonKnight 47 8,908 04-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 256 44,409 03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Captain of Birth-Stucky 018Luxio 27 9,041 07-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow