The Haunted House -NSFW PAFP-

Name: Jake
Looke: thin and scrawny, short, and has slightly long black hair. He has bright blue eyes and wears glasses

Jake had offered his friend to have him come stay with him at a haunted house. Since he was actually quite looking forward to it. He had soon made it there, waiting for the friend to come with him. He had actually liked his friend for a while now. And was eager to get at him and show him how he loved him. But he felt too shy, to worried that something bad was going to happen. But he hoped a miracle did happen and his friend would notice. He heard th door ring and quickly opened the door. "Hey! This is going to be exciting" he grinned.

[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]

Name: Aaron
Look: 5"6, average weight. He has grey eyes and ruffled black hair. He usually wears a hoodie and jeans.

Aaron really wasn't too much of a fun of horror, let alone haunted houses, but he didn't want to disappoint Jake so he went along. He seemed way too excited to notice the dangers of going to a haunted home but decided that if worse came to worse, they can call for help.

He shoved his hands in the pocket of his hoodie as he walked up the steps. He rang the doorbell, surprised it was working and smiled at Jake when he came and entered, "hope so...I'd actually like my head on my body by morning." He said teasingly as he stepped inside.

"Well, yeah it will be quite exciting. And I swear that your head will still be on your shoulders. It's not like there are any mass killers in here" he teased back. Closokh these door as looked around. "You don't mind if we share a room? There was only one room that I found was still in great shape. And wasn't comeplely covred in dust and anything else that was not fun to sleep in" he said.
He soon had made his way upstairs to show him the room. "How does it look?" He asked, looking over to Aaron with a happy smile. Sitting on the bed as he looked over at him. Liking the fact that he was alone with him, it made him feel hopeful that what he wanted would probably happen.

"Alright. If anything, I'm leaving everything to my dog if I die here." He looked around the haunted house. Whoever lived there before seemed to have a great taste in fashion. He looked over at Jake and shrugged, "sure, I don't mind."

He followed after Jake as he looked around and took notice of every crack and rust there is. He looked at the room. It was a bed that still looked usable, no matter how many years have passed since a person last slept in it, "it looks pretty cool." He returned the smile at Jake as he looked around the room, "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this." He said more to himself. Well if it made Jake happy then he was happy too, no matter how crazy it was. He looked over at Jake, "should we sleep now?"

"Well, it's not even that late out. Why don't we go explore some?" He looked over to the slightly taller male. Before letting off a soft laugh "you would seriously leave everything to your dog?" He questioned. Keeping his gaze on him as he had made his way over to the bedroom door. He also still had some plans, confession and such. He wondered if Aaron had even felt the same. Maybe it was why they were doing this? He never knew. He knew that Aaron wasn't the one to do things like this, and he never liked any of this. But maybe it was because of the same reason? He still didn't know about that. But hey, he could always try and find out.

He nodded, "sure. I am curious to see more of the rooms." He couldn't help but feel somehow accomplished by making him laugh. He often liked it when he told him jokes to make him laugh, "I don't think anybody would take it seriously though. So I'd leave everything to you if you make it out alive." Granted he probably would give Sherlock, his dog since childhood, everything if he could, but he wanted to give Jake more than that. It was weird to think the only two people/animals he ever cared about in the world was Jake and Sherlock...hell maybe he cares about Jake slightly more...shit, he didn't need to think about that now, "so what's an interesting room you found?"

"It's always quite fun to take things seriously and think about how it would look if someone had actually done it" he stated to Aaron. Looking over at him with a cheerful smile. "And we'll both make it out in one piece. So don't you worry about all of that" he stated. Before making his way to a room he had found. "This room is quite amazing, you see, it has a safe in here. But I don't think anyone has gotten into it. If there's things in it, I don't know. It's always neat to find the code and see what's in it" he stated. Before moving away from the room a bit. "There's probably all sorts of weird things in this house that I haven't seen yet. So that's why I have you here to experience it with me!" He said gleefully.

"True. And most of this stuff looks expensive, even today. Whoever lived here must've died or left in a hurry." He replied with a chuckle as he followed him. He looked at the safe and examined it curiously. It was rusted all over, "could probably be easily broken if you want to go the easy way." He looked over at Jake's beaming excitement. He really was excited to be here, "then I think it's quite an honor to be chosen to share the experience of a lifetime." He felt his excitement rub off on him, "now what's a room you haven't checked?"

Jake smiled as he pointed toward the back. "Well, towards the back I haven't looked. And in the attic and in the basement" he said. Before he soon had made his way to the back. Flicking on his light as he looked around. "Still, this is all pretty neat to check out. Even all the old dusty cobwebs and furniture" he said. Looking over to Aaron as he smiled. He knew that as soon as he got back to the room. He was going to do something to make their relationship more further.

"Oh good, let's check out those places then." He looked around all the furniture where everything was covered in dust, even the cobwebs, "You could tell what year the person living here was just by looking at the furniture....probably mid or late 20th century...I can't tell." He always found that he liked Jake smiling. As weird as it sounded, he always wanted him to be happy. He obviously was happy with this discovery of a haunted mansion so that made him feel accomplished. Of course if he said that to a person, it would seem like he was in love with Jake...not that it was totally true or anything...He brushed the thought aside, "which room should we check first?"

"Probably, now come on. Let's see what else is hidden in this back room" he said. Moving deeper towards the back. Jumping a bit as he caught the smell of something awful. "God...you smell that?" He looked over to his friend. Moving on and moving away a bit of things. Shrinking back as he had found the source of the small. "Poor unfortunate soul..." He frowned. Seeing it was a dead cat. Maybe the cat had found its way in, and couldn't find a way out and starved to death. He looked away, choking a bit as he coughed. "Let's move back to the front" he said. Since it really had started to reek of the decaying cat.

He nodded as he followed Jake. The scent was the first thing that he noticed, "Yeah...oh god where did it come from?" He saw the source of the scent was the dead cat, "That poor thing" It was obvious the cat died alone and hungry, "Yeah let's go back." He didn't want to stare at that dead cat for long.

Jake shifted back as he soon had found himself ending up beside Aaron. "My god, let's not end up back there again" he mumbled. Taking soft breaths of air, trying to get rid of the stench that still lingered up his nose. He had realized he was close to the other male and twitched. Moving away from him a bit. "Sorry about that.." He said sheepishly. Making his way to the attic.

"Agreed," He said as he felt thankful for the breathable air once they made it out of the room. He noticed then how close they were but Jake moved away before he could do anything, "It's alright." He looked out at the attic, "Hopefully nothing dead will be here."

Jake soon had made his way up to the attic. Seeing there was no foul smell and managed to haul himself up. Huffing a bit as he looked around. "Holy..." He mumbled. Moving the flashlight around as he soon had walked around the amazing furniture and such. He was amazed this was van still here. There was all sorts of cool things that could be found.

He followed after him and had the same response as Jake, "Wow...this stuff is pretty cool." He looked around all the stuff, amazed how new they looked despite the dust, "This is pretty amazing." He saw an old chest along with other things such as an ancient piano and boxes of stuff in it. He opened the chest to reveal old jewelry that barely fit the chest. He closed the chest and looked around some more.

"This whole house is pretty amazing, besides the dead cat" Jake spoke up after a moment of looking around. He soon had found himself getting tired. But he needed to explore the basement. "Come on, let's go to the basement! Then we will get some sleep" he said. Leading him down to the basement. I'm which he opened the door and stepped in. "This part looks like a madhouse" he mumbled. Looking around as he flashed around his light. Exciting to finish exploring and just lay down and confess to Aaron.

"Well of course." He looked over at him, "Yeah, I am curious to see the basement." He said as he followed him down to the basement, "Wow...this place is a wreck."

Jake nodded as he looked around. After exploring the whole place, he finally had made his way back up to the main floor. Making his way upstairs and into the bedroom they would stay in. Shifting a bit on the bed as he stretched out. "Aaron? I have something to say" he said.

Aaron followed after him. He decided it was best to leave the door open and not like anyone was going to go in anyway. He took off his hoodie, revealing a white buttoned up shirt. He sat on the edge of the bed as he took off his shoes. He looked over to him, "sure, what is it?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM