The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
A scenario where a mistress/wife impregnates the guy and makes him a slave. Apart from the day to day life, where the pregnancy has to be hidden, at night he will be tortured at the club. Male pregnancy is unknown to the outside world, so no doctor can help even if the slave runs away.

It could be just 2 characters - mistress an me. Or, it could be multiple mistresses and their slaves, being tortured before and during labor. Maybe a contest.

Looking for female to play the mistress!

My Character details -
Name - Jason
Age -28
Gender - Male
Body type - white, thin but muscular, 5"8 with narrow hips.
Occupation - works as in a bank(on my feet all day)
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
Bump.

@females - You can join the thread below or PM me for other ideas.

http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=12460
user.incognito1234 #0037
Name: Akira
Hair/eye color: Dark brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, petite but strong, slender

A young woman whose name was Akira smirked at Jason evily, a sinister twinkle in her dark, depthless eyes. She wanted to make him suffer. She shoved Jason onto the bed, mounting herself on top of him swiftly. She lowered her head, placing rough kisses upon his soft, vulnerable neck. She wanted her prey to suffer, not being gentle, not at all.

Akira was a well known mistress, raping many men through out her lifetime. And she was eager to impregnate Jason. Jason was a victim, being sold on the black market, admiring just how handsome and willing he was. Jason would be her innocent, adorable toy to use and abuse to her heart's content. She was eager to rip all of his clothes off.

Akira wanted to have her way with Jason. That was what she was going to do.

Akira would use and abuse Jason to her many wildest desires. She smirked, placing bruises on a side of his neck as she bit him.

"I am glad to have a little toy like you now, my little mouse." Akira said with a warm whisper in one of Jason's ears, nibbling upon it's earlobe sensually.

Akira took a harsh grip on her slave's clothing, ripping each off of him till he was naked. She did not care if it hurt him, all she wanted was sexual satisfying. She was not gentle.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
My world had turned upside down. From being an independent, successful career oriented guy, I was now captured, thrown into the darkest lives of the society.

I never should've accepted that drink from the hot lady. Turns out, she isn't that much of a lady.

I stare in disgust as Akira started ripping my clothes off. I had only heard of her, and didn't really believe people that there's a world where men and women are enslaved by her and a secret club. Akira had a huge dick that I could see through her panties. I 10inch long and 2 inches wide, and it didn't even look hard yet.

What you said next made me start in horror, and I couldn't believe it could happen. "Impregnating me?? What do you mean? I'm a guy. Guys don't have babies!"
user.incognito1234 #0037
Akira was easily amused by the man's glare, chuckling at the sight of it. She could easily take him down if she wanted. She may have been a woman but she had a strong fighting skill. She would tackle him if such a situation would probably truly spiral out of control. 

Akira was always prepared just in case. She wondered as to why she was cruel to slaves but kept those sinful thoughts to herself. She did not want to be spoken to by her new slave no matter how much she desired to figure out as to why she was the way she was.

Akira was now the mistress of a new victim, the many slaves died of old age. She made sure that each passing day that she would have her way with her newest one. She was the predator and her slave was the prey. She could not wait until her victim would become pregnant by her healthy sperm and struggle through the harsh 9 month pregnancy. And the rough, unbearable process known as birth.

"Ha! ... well, that fact is where you are wrong, my little mouse. I have the ability to impregnate you with my children." Akira replied, a smooth purr to her voice. She smirked once more, not caring about if her slave would be in pain. The fear, oh how if fueled her true arousal.

Without warning, Akira grabbed her slave by the neck, forcing himself to his hands and knees on the bed of her room. Before she knew it she reached down, stroking her cock vigorously to get it rock hard. She pinned him down on his stomach with a hand, using the other one to guide the tip of her cock to the entrance of her slave's tight opening.

As much as Akira wished to destroy her slave's body she did not want to be too rough. She began hard, harsh, thrust like movements with her slender but strong hips. She gripped and held his hips roughly, each sexual movement causing a n awful and cruel strain on his own hips.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
I've never had an actual sex life, and haven't had any sex in the last 2 years. So when I saw a naked woman with shapely tits, it didn't take long for my cock to respond, despite the trouble I was in and despite the fact that she had a dick bigger than mine. Way bigger. I almost came when I felt a woman's hand in my dick.

What I was never prepared for, was my asshole to be penetrated. I've never imagined that happening to me. I've never had something in my ass, not even a doctor's finger. Until now. I screaming in horror as she entered me from behind. Her cock was now a good 15 inches long and 5 inches wide. It was unreal.

I felt like my insides will be ripped apart. I was never a fitness freak, but I was fairly healthy. But I couldn't fight back, she was too strong. And when she started thrusting, I realized how weak my hips we're, as I could feel my entire pelvic region moving from the inside. My muscles so weak from standing at work all day.

I was brought back from my thoughts as she pushed in further, my asshole burning.

"Please..don't..it..hurtssss...no more, no more! Help!!" I cry and veg desperately.

You do the opposite. You thrust the remaining 5 inches in one shot, making me scream. I could feel it in my stomach now, and I had to fight not to puke.
I was completely helpless. I thought my insides woul year at this point, and my hips would break.

(Can you also do 1st person?)
user.incognito1234 #0037
(Yes, I can. I hope that I am doing well so far?)

I smirked darkly, chuckling once more. I looked into your eyes with a sinister gaze. I spoke in your ear once more, adding much more carelessness to each of my whispered of words. I did not care in the very least as I added to the sharp waves of many many countless pains you felt in your weary body, I could see an expression of agony written on your handsome facial features. Life was bliss ..

I did not care in the very least, no apology would cross through the threshold of my teeth and lips. You are mine and mine alone, no other woman or man would have an opportunity to touch what I owned. Once I began sex I knew that there would be a reason for this which would be pregnancy and waiting the unbearable nine months and the final moment when you birth forth our child.

Joyous! .. simply exciting.  I held you down, my lips eagerly kissing down the length of your spine. I wanted this such moment of bliss to never end. Never ever.

"My sweet little mouse, I would care about your pain but being a Mistress I haven't a single care." I chuckle once more and moaned with each forceful thrust that I put forth inside the depths of your quivering body, gobbling up each pained moan that escaped your struggling lungs and rushed past your lips. I desired to hear each one, getting me harder and harder with each moment.

"Aw, does my little suffering mouse feel pain? .. I love it when my victims beg." I replied to your pleads, each one fueling me like a roaring wildfire. I was called many things in my lifetime but I considered this to be icing on the cake. I took negative words thrown my way and cherished it like a child receiving presents on the dawn of a special, well deserved Christmas day after waiting.

"Soon my pet, soon your womb will be filled up to the brim with my seed and your stomach will grow round with the growth of our child." I said.
"you bitch! You can't do that to me. The police will find m and I'll make you pay for.....aaaaaaaaaaaaahh"

You keep increasing my agony. I am finally able to process what you just said.

"Baby? What baby?? What...womb??" I was terrified.

All this while, my dick kept getting harder. I don't know why, but the more you pumped my ass with your cock, the more hard I got. I was very close to cumming myself and j hated how my body was responding. I felt ashamed as I came all over despite being in extreme pain and in a lot of stress.

I came so hard that it hurt. This was the biggest cum shower I'd seen in a long long time. Every drop of cum I had erupted. It was so intense that my dick and balls started hurting.

"Let...me..gaaaaaahhhh" I screamed.
user.incognito1234 #0037
"As a matter of fact I can. No one is going to or will stop me." I smirked once more, increasing my forceful thrusts so I could hear your pathetic screams. Each one made me feel more and more aroused with each passing second of life as the clock ticked on by. Life was pure bliss as I had my way with your for the last few hours, releasing the last of my seed into the sore, aching ass hole.

"Your screams .. oh how they fuel me." I felt as though I were a little girl in a candy store, never wanting to pick just one piece.

I tighten my grip on your hips, causing your flesh to become bruised in response to my violent movements. I wanted you to suffer each passing minute.

I reach down, harshly grabbing a hold of your sore cock and wiping the presence of your seed on my hand and licking at my hand with my eager tongue.

"I will never stop! .. You belong to me and I can do anything I damn well please to you!" I say with a raised voice, my hips thrusting harder with each and every single movement I was able to easily make. Soon I was covered from head to toe in sweat but I did not care. All I wanted was to make your life more and more miserable and raping you over and over was such a very pure thrill to me.
Name - Fuka
Age -22
Gender - Trans woman (has sexto reasignation surgery)
Body type - Asian, agile constitution with buff arms, 5'7" with narrow hips and a C cup. Posess años elegant faceta with high checkbones and a soft eyebrows, grey eyes, small nose and full lips. Short spiky green hair. Her figure os androgynus: from the back she can be confused as a manera though she posses boobs and a vagina.
Occupation - waitress and sex worker at the club.

---

I heard the screams of pain from one of the club beedrooms, and after a quick look todo the number, I couldn't help but smile devilishly. Ir seemed Akira got a new slave, and that was something I couldn't miss.

With extrme carne, I opened the dolor and entered the room silently. There I got a full view of the show: Akira pounding mercilessly inside a poor boy who wouldn't be much taller than me, and surely half as broad. Poor guy, being treated un that way. But Akira's strength always amazed me from the moment I came here as a slave. They way she doesn't hesitate to take what was her made me weak, and such erotic display in front of me was intoxicating. I could feel my tong getting wet by just looking at them, imagining her cock inside me. Ir was too good todo be true, and as every good thing, it finished too soon. I sighed, dissapointed of the boy's poor act.

-So soon, honey? I know you can do ir better for our Lady Akira. Am I right?
I felt as if I could go on for hours but a few hours was enough for me. More than enough. I noticed that Fuka was watching the entire process of sex in the slightly cracked door. I smirked selfishly, keeping an eye on you while I give a fierce pounding to my second slave, Jason. I was pleased. I redress myself, walking over to the wooden door of my room, revealing Fuka standing behind it.

I put one last thrust like movement inside of Jason, placing a rough kiss on the back of your neck. With a tight grip I shove your face down on the pillow with brute force, placing hard slaps on your sweet as sugar ass and not stopping until it was a bright scarlet red color in response of such merciless irritation as if it was blushing. I did not care, I was never ready to slow down or be gentle.

I was sex crazed and that was what I was proud of.

"Well well well, if it isn't my sweet little nosey Fuka .. always curious as I see." I smiled, looking down at Fuka. I do not wait for any word, kissing you on the lips as if I was eager to kiss yours. I loved my slaves and I had indulged in rape with them both. It was my way and I did not give a damn if others thought of me. I was happy to be the dominant one in her relationships with Jason and Fuka.

"Take your clothing off Fuka, I did not forget that you are my slave too." I looked down at you, shoving you inside of my room. I let the other slave rest while I took off my own clothing as well until I was naked as a jay bird and not afraid to flaunt it off. I felt like I could be nude anywhere, even out in the public. Even if I was a bitch I still did not give a single care about anything or anyone. Nope.

Life was such bliss, feeling blessed to be more of a masculine man than a pathetic, hormonal and selfish woman. I did not care.
(I don't know of Akira os spanking Jason or Fuka, so I guessed she spanked Fuka, allright?)

I felt my master's vice grip as my face crashed into the pillow, my moans of pain suffocated by it. Gosh, she was so aggressive. And even though the pain made me swept some tears, just being dominated in a way like she did was enough pleasure to make me nearly cum, just with that. How much I loved being with her.

I turned to see her, cheeks as flushed as my butt and tears coming from my eyes. "I'm so sorry master. I just wanted to see you and the new slave you purchased. Do I deserve to be punished?" I said with an innocent tone. I didn't do anything wrong, but I knew my mistress was restrict, and any disobedience would be punished severely.

I met her demanding kiss with the devotion of a maiden to her god, being a willing victim and opening my mouth for her, letting my master take whatever she wanted from me.

I walked to the bed and with feline grace, I moved up the bed next to the new slave. I obeyed my master, pulling aside every piece of clothing I had, which wasn't much: The frilly black brassier came first, opening from the front and letting my tits bounce freely; after that, I unbuttoned my flower printed black, white and pink corset, caressing my worked out abdomen down to my short white gatherbelt, movin it aside with my black stockings down to my pumps, leaving them out of the bed. Only with my tong, I turned to expose my flushed ass to my master, and with a slow, flowed movement I quit it, letting her see my ass and my already wet and dripping pussy.

"I hope you like what you see, master" I said, turning again to let her see everything I could offer her: my lips, my neck, my boobs, my ass and my cunt, waiting for her to do anything she wanted with my body.
(My bad. Sorry, I am a bit new to the seeder lifestyle. I recorrected it.)

I smirked happily, having my feast of Fuka's perfect body. I drink in each moment that my eyes gazed upon you, licking my lips. I always loved having my way with my slaves and now I would get to do my daily routine, finding it arousing as your eyes had tears dripping from them. I loved Fuka dearly but I was not a woman who was gentle as a fluffy lamb or hesitant like a shy, scurrying rabbit.

I was born with a cold heart and sly as the predator that I truly was. I let that be of known to my slaves. I had many slaves, each one coming and going to new masters till only Fuka was left. I adored you with all of my heart but I was not weak. I showed my feelings whenever you and I were in the throes of such rough sex making. I wanted you and Jason to have many upon many of my children.

"I believe that I told you to stay in your room, my dearest Fuka, did I not? .. I will punish you, the reason why is because you disobeyed my command. You know I do not take disobedience lightly." I say soft and low, gently kissing your lips once more between spoken words. "I knew that you would be lurking around. I see that now you know about my new slave." I looked down at you, turning you onto your small, flat stomach and placing kisses upon your neck as I prepared myself for sex once more. My sexual appetite was depthless. It was. I loved sex more than my blessed life.

"Mmm ... yes my dearest Fuka, I do love what I see." I lip my lips once more, my mouth and eyes eager to prey upon each and every single feature that made up your flawless, delicious body.

I used an excuse to get you in my bed, guiding the tip of my cock into you. I loved it when I punished you. I was aware that you did nothing wrong but I did not care, sex was my thirst and I was going to quench it till I saw fit. I loved each scream of agony, each groan of pain, each whimper of fear and each plead to be gentler. I knew that I was cruel but I took that in a truly positive way.

"Like my new slave Jason, you will carry many of my children. My kingdom needs more loyal subjects to rule over." I said, taking you against your will. I was eager to be inside of you and letting my seed build up as I stroked and rubbed my thick cock till hard. I wanted to be able to do as I wished with you and I did that without any warning, not even giving you a single hint of my intentions.
I lay there crying. Watching in horror as my entire lower body hurt. I watched you two have sex, and had I not been in so much pain, I would've enjoyed watching it!

I tried getting up and escaping the room. 2 steps in, I fell back to the ground. My ass hurt so bad that I couldn't walk. Each step hurt like a knife being driven through my abused hole. My insides had stretched beyond limits and clamped shut again. I felt bloated with all the cum you put in me.

"What..what do you mean by bear many children?" I ask, begging you to tell me and hoping it's not true.
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smirked like I always did to my slaves, noticing the horrified look on Jason's handsome face which looked delicious. It was right that I had countless slaves but caring for each of them was tiresome, back breaking work so I sold many of them to many cruel rich masters and mistress's, not caring about if each would be in truly caring and loving households. I decided to keep Fuka as a sex slave.

I continued to dominate Fuka, never wanting to stop. Not one single bit. I was tired but I did not care about how my body felt.

"I am afraid so, my little mouse. After the nine moths you will birth my children." I spoke to Jason, I could not contain my excitement which skyrocketed like a blasting off rocket or a car speeding down empty roads in night's thick, terrifying darkness. I loved it when I had slaves but only Fuka made the cut with being a exceptional slave. I was eager to see just how difficult Jason's and Fuka's pregnancies would become with each and every passing day. I would be proud and soon I was positive that I would. Truly, soon I would be able to see the children growing inside of Fuka and Jason.

"Aw, my dear, do not be so glum, after all it is a privilege to carry my children." I smile, chuckling darkly as I see you body faint, hitting the floor with a thud. "Aw .. is my poor slave tired? .. You can stay on the floor and sleep there for a while until I need you again, do you understand. If you move from that spot I will punish you, and it will be worse than me raping you. This is your only warning."
(Could i join this too?)
(You can if the others in this role play says yes. Ask them.)
(I'm sorry mate. I'd love to restrict this to 3 people)
user.incognito1234 #0037
(I agree. It is easier to have less people because I would be confused. Sorry.)
I thought of things beyond my imagination. What if it was true..what if she really meant that I'd carry children? How would my body be pregnant? How the hell am I going to give birth?

I lay there thinking, until I was put out of my trance with a slap on my butt. And withou warning, I felt you enter my burning asshole.

"Ohhhhhh god noooo! Please..no moreeeeee" I begged you, to no avail.

This cycle repeated for an entire day. I passed out and woke up the next day feeling dizzy. I tried to sit up, but it hurt so bad. There was no way I could you my bottom to the floor. So I stood up, taking support of he wall. Gingerly, I tried to move my feet and it was a painful reminder of yesterday. I couldn't stand without spreading my legs far apart. Even then it hurt, the only time it felt better was when I instinctively pulled my ass cheeks apart to help with the burning. That when I realized my hole was bruised and turned inside out.

Just then I heard someone laughing.
user.incognito1234 #0037

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,705 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,393 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,061 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething