alien birth
Nick
Species alien
Seeded

I stare down at the boy on the table
" this one will be perfect for breeding with" as I look at his hips and his report noting he is in perfect health I can't wait for him to carry my children as I push a  few buttons to wake him up
Name: John
Description: brown hair, green eyes, slender body, pale skin.

John woke up in the metal bed. He was dizzy, and blinked at the big muscular male that was standing in front him. "Hey... Who are you? Where am i?" he asked, a bit confused. Then he looked at his body. "Hey! Why am i naked and restrained?!" he asked, nervous, as he struggle to get free. What is going on here?
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"You are my newest toy you will be the lucky one who will carry my children and deliver them safely into this world so I suggest we begin now your awake"
I slowly start to undo my pants feeling my cock harden with anticipation soon I am standing over you I slowly start to finger you first 1 finger boating inside you than another until I place my fist inside making sure to stretch you so my cock will fit inside you
I moan in pain as you streching my hole. "No please dont do it!!" i cry tears in my eyes. My little cock get hard against my will as you fising me. "Nghh ahhhh!". i look at your huge cock with eyes widened "no its too big!".
I ignore your pleas and I plunge my cock into your.hole.making sure with each thrust I go deeper "your soon going to be full of my seeds" as I feel myself release my.seed over and over again into you I watch as your stomach swells and decide your carrying enough for your first time and pull out "now.we just need to wait it won't be long a day at most and than you will be pushing my children into this world"
John screamed in pleasure arching his back as he climax shooting seed all over his big bloated belly, rolling his eyes and smiling in bliss. He looked down as his now huge swallen abdomen his tight skin over streched to accomedate his new round size. "Ohhhhh...nghh fuckkk... It was... So good.. I feel so stuffed" he moaned. Then he felt a kick then another and another as the big alien babies was growing fast in his womb.
I place my hands on your stomach enjoying the feel of my children responding to my voice and touch "won't be long now" as I start gathering everything I will need when I welcome my kids into the world "now they are big so no small pushes only big and if I'm pleased with how you do I may reward you "
I winced as the huge babies kicked in my womb. "How many did you put in me?" i ask, moaning as you touch my huge belly and the babies kicked against your touch.
"10 which is much less than my usually batch as I rub your stomach"
"Oooh" i moan so helpless and i still on bondage. "Im so hungry" my huge belly growl in response.
I press some buttons and someone comes in "being food for the boy" I snap and go back to caressing your stomach
I moan as the big male fed me. My belly expanding and swelling even more from stuffing me with food.
"Won't be long now I suggest you get some sleep you'll need all the strength you can get to push my kids out"
I went to sleep moaning as the babies kicking in my belly.
I watch as you sleep making sure as soon as it starts I will be there
John wake up moaning as his babies kicked wildly inside him. But his water didnt break yet.
"They will be strong just like their father feel how strong their kicks are they will be mighty fine children "
John grunted and hold his breath as a false contraction hit his womb and made him gasp with pain. "Ahhh... You will never get my babies! Never!" he squeeze his asshole muscels tight so no babies will come to the world.
"You know you want to push feel the urge you can't stop it the only way to stop the pain is to push" I temp you to push
"Noo never!!!" i scream grunting as i resist the urge to push.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,829 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 12,621 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,764 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 5,271 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 14,192 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,836 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,685 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,612 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 17,921 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,828 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25