Creature/ Maker Island! (EVERYONE CAN JOIN)
Wink 

How to do it(recomended)
Name (add last name if you want, and nicknames)
Creature/Maker (like cow boys and experiments for makers, if you want you can be both)
(If creature) Powers (can exclude if you are only maker)
Description
Seeder or breeder (can be both)

Name: Randy McBrown.
Sex: Male (She male or Him she, whatever you want to call it)
Creature/Maker: Maker and Alien (not shapeshifter)
Powers: Can turn anyone into anything he wants with his paralizing power and can expand anything he wants.
Description: 6"4 Green skin, Blue eyes, five fingers, dick is 6" soft and 35" hard. (If pregnant) 9"soft 40" hard.
Seeder or breeder: Both.
I was waiting for new visitors on my new island.

(He is human first, then a cow boy)

Name: Sean "Moothra" Woodard
Sex: Male
Creature/Maker: Creature
Description: 5'7", tanned skin, short brown hair blue eyes, cock is 8" soft and 40", (if pregnant) 11" soft and 45" hard, 4 huge breasts, a massive belly, and massive udder balls(balls morphed in to an udder).
Seeder or breeder (can be both): breeder

Sean has finally arrived at Randy's island.

"Hello!" I yelled excited. "Welcome, and you are?"

"Sean "Moothra" Woodard." he replied.

"Well hello Sean. Want to become an experiment for something?" I ask, patting your back.

"Yes." Sean replied. "I've been fascinated by cows and always wanted to become a cow boy."

"Alright then. Follow me." I said as I walked into a wall.

I followed you through the wall.

I whisper "Metal Gears" so quiet you can't hear me. "Welcome to my place." I say as the wall opens and closes once where inside and I give you a quick tour before we go into a secret room. The sign on the door says "Experiments."

(Is it ok if I make you a seeder/breeder. My character always wanted to be flicked by a cow human)

We walked into the experiment room.

(Sure.)

(Thanks)
The experiment room would expand on my command, had unlimited everything, and had an experiment smack dab in the middle. "Come." I said; setting you up to the experiment.

I followed you into the experiment room.

(20 minutes later)
"And done!" I said, finally done setting you up for the experiment. "Do you want to know the side effects or not?" I ask.

"Yes, please." Sean said.

"Alright. You'll be super horny and your pregnancy will last for a week, so I will be turning myself into a bull human and due to this, our biggest load will be about 100 or more, your balls will grow larger (you can decide that Sean how big your dick gets) and we will be fucking almost 24/7 for your desires to calm down a bit. I will be making you into a bull/cow crossbreed and so will I. I will fill your ads, vagina, and penis for your birth, so anal, vaginal, and penis birth all at once, but 90 percent of the time will be an orgasmic birth, and a slim chance for a painful one, so I will give you and I 3 wombs." I said as I called in a robot to help connect me to the machine and told him to start it once I gave him a cue.

Sean moaned as he started to change. His cock grew to 15" soft and 47" hard and his balls grew to where they are resting on the floor.

"Horny already eh?" I said as I pulled out a syringe and put the syringe in my arm.

I nodded as I panted heavily.

"Well you have to wait 25 more minutes, then i can help you." I said as I fell on all my fours, and began changing into a blue bull with dark green tinted eyes, and fingered hooves and grew a muzzle. My dick changed to 14" soft and 85" hard. I started to grow hair on my chest and grew a tail as my dick became three in one. Three dick all the same size hard and soft. "Almost...there" I said as I grew hard. That syringe I put in my arm had the same medication I made you into a hybrid.
(Want three dicks and become a bull/cow hybrid)

(Three dicks and just a bull hybrid)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PregWolf3
06-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post by Animefan22
04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
03-21-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post by DragonKnight
02-12-2016, 02:52 PM