Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP}
So I was thinking of an RP where all the characters are male furries of different species living on an island and all at different stages of pregnancy. sound good?

Just fill out this:

Name:

Species:

Stage of pregnancy:

Amount of young:

Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Character

Name: Venom Roberts

Species: Snow Leopard

Stage of pregnancy: First trimester-2 Months

Amount of Young: 2

Appearance: White fur with brown circlets

Venom sighed sitting in his little hut. The island was running with life but still seemed empty. He signed as he fought another bought of Nausea. He hated it. But for his baby it was worth it. He went outside and sniffed the air. That usually helped.
Name: Kevin

Species: Wolf

Stage of pregnancy: Second Trimester-6 months

Amount of young: 7

Appearance: Jet-Black fur with blue eyes and a few white spots

I was in my hut, rubbing my huge belly as I felt movement against my hands; being oregnant with 7 kids wasn't easy, but I would continue to endure it.
Venom sat outside on the ground and looked up at the sky. He loved it there. It made him so content.
It felt really weird being on this island while I was pregnant with 7 kids, but there was also a sense of peace and tranquility in the air as well. I wondered if I was the only person on this whole island.
Name: Thomas (Tom) Gonles

Species: Red Fox

Stage of pregnancy: First trimester- 3 months

Amount of young: 3

Apperence: Obviously red with white tips on his ears and tail
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying down on the ground on my side I was careful with the young that I was now carring in my slightly bulging belly. It was awkward to know that there was beings in there, but if comforted me knowing I wasn't alone. Soft butterfly movements went on in my belly as I was laying in the sun almost putting me to sleep. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to really move around today at all even though I was curious to see who else was on the island with me. I would probable get up in a bit but right now I just didn't want to.
Granting a Life.
I decided to stand up and waddle out of my hut, wanting to look around the island. I wondered if there was any food on this island.
Viper saw the wolf and walked over to him. "Hello."
I look around and I see a pregnant snow leopard walking towards me. "Oh, hello there."
My ears pricked up at the sounds of noise of talking. Who could be here I wonder. I thought to myself as I picked myself up and felt my children move from me now moving. I stretched and started wondering around the island following the voices that was greeting each out.
I saw them. Two others in the same condition as myself. "Hi, it's so nice to know that there are others here like me." I smiled nicely.
Granting a Life.
Viper smiled at both men. "Hi I'm Viper. Who are you?"
"I'm Thomas but call me Tom please." I sit down and wrap my tail around and let it rest on my feet. "I can't even remember how we got on this island. Do any of you rmember?" I was curious to see it I was the only one that couldn't remember how I got here.
Granting a Life.
"Eh, I'm as stumped as everyone else." I answered as I rubbed my belly.
Venom shrugged. "No clue. I woke up here today."
Name: Jordan

Species: Chesire Cat furrie

Stage of pregnancy: month 7

Amount of young: a decent litter for a cat, about 7

Appearance: all fur very fluffy pink fur with purple stripes.
Jordan walks around the island he didnt live with other furries but when he found out he was pregnant he needed a trip to find others like him, considering humans arent as nice as he thought.
Venom looked around in wonder. He sighed. "How do we get off this island?"
(i have a question, is there a certain order youd like us to post in or does it not matter?)
(07-06-2012, 04:03 AM)mmmmmmm Wrote: (i have a question, is there a certain order youd like us to post in or does it not matter?)

{well eventually everyone is supposed to meet up... Kinda like gilligan's island?}

Name: Astarot (leading one)

Species: Sunset Dragon

Stage of pregnancy: Done.

Amount of young: 3 Offspring

Appearance: Back has deep purple scales on back, tail, back of my neck, and top of my head, and arms of my wings, outside of my legs, arms also the deep purple scales. My belly, inner legs, inner arms and wings are Orange the fade into yellow as you go down. With Irony horns and claws. Piercing black eyes. Of coarse this is all in the form of a basic human body only with tail, horns, claws, and wings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Astarot is curled into a ball around his 3 chicks that are sleeping away. He has made a small rock like nest near the coast of a mysterious island he found himself on a mere few days before the hatching of his chicks.
Viper sighed. "We need to find a way outta here... We have to..." He looked around again.
I sit up as the sun falls behind the horizon. My scales simmer in the moonlight. The young all yawn into sleep.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,413 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,222 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,107 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,529 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,353 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,294 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie