Closed The island of creatures (Tjop44)
Kipper cringed and a groan left him as he started to open his eyes. The sun's glare was the first thing to greet him but once his eyes adjusted, he could see the bright blue sky. Sitting up slowly, he glanced about. Only to see sand, water, and some plant life like a oasis behind him. The man rubbed his head, trying to figure out how he even got here. The last thing he could remember was the ship getting caught in a storm and he was pretty sure that had sunk judging by how bad the weather was that night. Still though..how could he even survive it? The man stood up, brushing some sand off of his torn black pants.

"Where's my...Oh!! There you are!!" Kipper said as he reached for his top hat.

The item was in good condition despite the storm and honestly he figured the sea would've claimed it. Putting it on, the man started to move about. His clothes were all damaged, pants were torn and shoes were gone. His coat was navy blue in color but torn rather badly, his shirt underneath was orange and merely looked wet still. His short golden brown hair was messy but mostly hidden under his top hat and his eyes were silver grey.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Kipper called out.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Ethan is a 19 years old merman. He is tall, with toned body and tanned skin. He has shoulder-lenght blonde hair (with some blue locks, but can make his hair entirely blue if he wants to) and eyes in the color of the ocean. As any merman, he is quite handsome, and has a charming and enchanting voice. He has a blue tail, but can transform it into a pair of legs if he wants to.

Ethan was walking alone in the woods of the island, using his legs, searching for berries to eat, when he heard a new voice. Someone unknown was in the island, someone new. Moved by curiosity, he walked in the direction of the sound, and finally found a human walking around. The figure of the human was quite impressing. It was beautiful at the same time it was messy. The poor guy probably had suffered a lot. At the same time Ethan wanted to help him, so he wanted to hide. He knew almost nothing about humans. Did they eat young mermen for dinner? Did they drank fairy blood as his father would say? Did they burn witches and wizards regardless if they were good or evil? Ethan didn't know.

He was about to come back when he stepped in a stick, which made quite a noise. He knew it was impossible for the human not to have heard it, so he slowly appeared in front of him and said "H-Hello? W-who are you?" he asked, trying to sound braver than he was feeling
The stick snapping made him jump and he quickly turned to see what made the sound. He was a bit relieved to see another person was the cause though.

"I'm Kipper. Sorry for scaring you but...the ship I was on sank and well...I was afraid I'd be here alone." Kipper replied. "Do you know where we are?"

"Oh..." Ethan replied, blushing, embarassed of being so scared out of nothing "I'm sorry for your loss. My name is Ethan, nice to meet you" he said, shaking hands with the human "And this is my home, the Island of Full Moon" he replied with a shy smile. "Are you hungry? Perhaps thirsty?" Ethan asked, knowing that the man, spending hours of the sea, would feel the lack of drinkable water
"Nice to meet you Ethan." Kipper said though at the mention of food and water, the man felt his hungry he actually was. "That sounds great. If it's not too much trouble to spare any.."

"No problem at all" Ethan said with a smile "This Island is very rich when it comes at fruits, you see. Just follow me and i will share with you everything we found" he said as he turned around and started to pick fruits and share them with Kipper.
"Thank goodness." Kipper muttered as he followed Ethan. "I've never heard of this island but have you been stuck here too? Or I'd this like some sort of luxury island place?"

"No, no, I was born here in the island. My friends too, but... Well, they are not here right now" Ethan said, looking around, unabled to see any fairy or gnome "and you? Was there any other humans... I mean, persons... In the boat with you?" He asked, curious.
Their choice of words had Kipper a bit confused though he raised a brow for a moment before choosing to let it slide.

"Yeah....I can't stir a ship. There people on board." Kipper said. "So..I guess there's no way out of here. Unless I grow fins of some sort but oh well. At least I have some company."

"Well, I don't know, I've never tried leaving here. I have never wanted to leave" Ethan said, blushing and trying not to seen suspect as Kipper mentioned growing fins. He knew that, if somehow he got wet, his tail would appear again, and he didn't know how Kipper would react to it
"Ah....well it's good that you're happy out here.." Kipper said only to take a bite into the fruit.

The fruit was...great honestly! He had been hungry but even he was surprised at how fast he finished the piece of fruit. Course, little did he know that there would be many effects from these things. The fruits were tied to the inhabitants of the island. Since Kipper wasn't one, the fruit would change that slowly as well as make another use out of him.

"These are really great." Kipper added.

"Indeed, the fruits here on the island taste delicious, though you may want to be careful, since some can have strange effects" Ethan said, remembering of one time he ate a fruit that made him unable to speak for three whole days. he walked together with the man, trying to keep him away of any magical stuff. He knew that there migh be a way for the man to go back home, but it was a lost portal, and he would have to tell the man the truth about the island and about himself
"Strange effects?" Kipper asked as he followed along, munching on another piece of fruit that Ethan had gotten for him.

That didn't sound good. A part of him was curious but he was mostly worried about those words.

"Yeah, i wouldn't eat fruits that fai... i mean, birds, let untouched, if you know what i mean" Ethan said, almost saying fairies instead of birds. He wiped the sweat on his forehead and breathed deeply, to avoid making any mistake. He would have to talk to the council about telling the human, but he couldn't leave the human alone now. And every second he spent with the human was another second on which he could get wet and accidentally reveal the secret to the human. He was really nervous about it and was thinking in a way of walking away without the human noticing
That doesn't what? Fall? This was a but weird though he gave a weak shrug.

"I guess though for some reason I'm still tried." Kipper said. "Do you know of anything I can use to make a small shelter out of?"

(I'm sorry for the long wait, i have been busy with some things on my real life. I hope it is okay)

"Well... Oh, damn" Ethan said, biting his lips nervously. "Well, there is a small cabin here in the woods near here that you could use. I would offer you my house, but the pod wouldn't like it. But this cabin would be fine, no one uses it but me, sometimes, when i don't want to sleep with the pod" he said, starting to walk the human to the cabin.

(pod: a small herd or school of marine animals, especially whales.)
(Perfectly fine.)

POd....what was this guy going on about? This was beginning to feel weird again.

"Um..okay...sure." Kipper said as he followed along.

Soon they arrived in the cabin, that, despite being a bit old, was quite beautiful, and very cozy. Five people would be able to live there comfortably. Ethan looked at Kipper and said "So, this is it. It is very cozy, you won't feel cold at night, but it has some blankets if you need"
"Thanks." Kipper said. "HOpefully I'll either find a way out so I won't bother you or the others that are here. I'm used to keeping to myself so...I won't bother anyone."

"No, it's not like we don't want you here, it's just... safer. For you and for us" Ethan said, blushing "Oh, Neptune, I don't want you to be scared of me, I'm sorry" he said "Look, I don't think you are dangerous, but others may think you are, and may be afraid of you. And i would tell you what it is with this island, but it is not just my secret, it's everyone's." he said, looking at Kipper's eyes, trying to calm him down and asure him that he was safe "I will talk to the council and everything will go fine. I will assure you are safe, okay? You won't be harmed here on the island"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mpreg furry island Hermlover69 202 35,101 06-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Island Paradise (OPEN) Pregluvr 33 11,805 04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder) dolria1 91 31,756 03-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 679 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The Mage's Guild (closed with tjop44) Mpreg_Musou 39 6,134 07-26-2016, 02:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP} ElviraTepes 97 55,209 04-27-2016, 12:59 AM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  Beau and Beast (Closed with Tjop44) Monkeypaws19 228 65,612 12-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
Wink Creature/ Maker Island! (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) hmclain9 226 29,406 11-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  The island (closed with BubbleBelly321 ) Dots 6 1,725 10-24-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Humanoid Creatures (Open to anyone) SeanWoods221 90 11,155 10-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Maggie may