Beau and Beast (Closed with Tjop44)
Name: Hiro 

Species: Kitsune (nine tail fox demon)

Species: Kitsune

Appearance: 6ft tall, light blonde nine fox tails and ears, grey-blue eyes, fair skin, slender muscular build, almost mistaken at times for being a female. Waist length medium brown hair that he always leaves braided, and favors always kimonos and hooded cloaks to hide his face from the world.
Name: Beau

specie: human

Appearence: Beau is short and thin, has short straight light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, fine features. He looks undefended and innocent.

Personality:  Inteligent, nice and cheerful. He likes living in his small town and reading books. He is brave and stubborn.

So, how can we start?

(I will start)

Hiro sighed as he looked at the grey skies from window of his castle. He had everything a man or kitsune in his case could ever want. He was the only of his kind left in the world. He had traveled the world all his life searching for a place to call home. He was lonely and preferred it that way. He hated humans and found them to be nothing but annoying and selfish creatures. He learned the hard way that humans fear creatures like him and would rather hunt them down instead of accepting them. His body was covered in scars from the villagers when he attempted to enter the village as a teenager. He ran for his life and found the castle. The castle in question used to belong to a king who was believed to have died along with his blood line from a lack of heirs or was killed. Hiro didn't know or care. As long as the villagers left him and his alone he was fine. The castle was believed to be abandoned and rumors of it being filled treasures still moved around the village and whispered in taverns. But no one had the nerve to enter or go near the castle also due to the stories of the castle being cursed or haunted by ghosts. Hiro decided to mediate in his study unaware of the unannounced guest breaking into his home.
(07-05-2015, 03:09 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (I will start)

Hiro sighed as he looked at the grey skies from window of his castle. He had everything a man or kitsune in his case could ever want. He was the only of his kind left in the world. He had traveled the world all his life searching for a place to call home. He was lonely and preferred it that way. He hated humans and found them to be nothing but annoying and selfish creatures. He learned the hard way that humans fear creatures like him and would rather hunt them down instead of accepting them. His body was covered in scars from the villagers when he attempted to enter the village as a teenager. He ran for his life and found the castle. The castle in question used to belong to a king who was believed to have died along with his blood line from a lack of heirs or was killed. Hiro didn't know or care. As long as the villagers left him and his alone he was fine. The castle was believed to be abandoned and rumors of it being filled treasures still moved around the village and whispered in taverns. But no one had the nerve to enter or go near the castle also due to the stories of the castle being cursed or haunted by ghosts. Hiro decided to mediate in his study unaware of the unannounced guest breaking into his home.

(sorry about the late, i was without internet)
Beau opened the door and entered the hall. He was looking for his friend, who had sent him a letter by a carrier pigeon telling him that he was trapped in a haunted castle. Since this was the neares haunted castle, Beau decided to enter and discover if his friend was really in there. "Mandy?" He called her name. "Are you in there? Come on, if you are trying to scary me, it's not going to happen. I am not afraid of ghosts. But even so i have lots of things to do, so, if you are in there, come out."
Hiro snarled as he heard someone in his home. He wasn't going to be driven from his home again. He got up and sniffed the air before catching the scent of a young male with a sack attempting to steal items from his home. Angered with the male's greed he grabbed him by the back of his collar and locked him way in one of the towers. He refused to hear the male out as he tried to reason with him. He snorted and forgot about the male for the rest of the day. He returned to his study and decided to continue read a book he was really getting into. Until he heard another male entering his home without permission and got up to scare him away or lock him away as well. He slipped up behind the male and growled. "What do you think you are doing in my home without permission?!" He was annoyed with the intruders.
(07-06-2015, 05:00 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Hiro snarled as he heard someone in his home. He wasn't going to be driven from his home again. He got up and sniffed the air before catching the scent of a young male with a sack attempting to steal items from his home. Angered with the male's greed he grabbed him by the back of his collar and locked him way in one of the towers. He refused to hear the male out as he tried to reason with him. He snorted and forgot about the male for the rest of the day. He returned to his study and decided to continue read a book he was really getting into. Until he heard another male entering his home without permission and got up to scare him away or lock him away as well. He slipped up behind the male and growled. "What do you think you are doing in my home without permission?!" He was annoyed with the intruders.

"Oh, mandy, you know you can't scary me, but your voice sounded really strange here. But, as i told you, i'm not afraid of ghosts." Beau said, without looking back. He was sure that the only person in that castle was Mandy. "Now, lets go home, soon it will be dark outside. We surely don't want to be killed or something, right?"
"You aren't going anywhere human!". Hiro replied annoyed that the male intruder believed he was a normal human. But mostly he was surprised that he wasn't scared by his presence. Before deciding to have a little fun with him. "I will come with you only if you hold my hand and come with me. I want to show you something very interesting". He told the male using his friend's voice from the shadows.
(07-07-2015, 05:26 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "You aren't going anywhere human!". Hiro replied annoyed that the male intruder believed he was a normal human. But mostly he was surprised that he wasn't scared by his presence. Before deciding to have a little fun with him. "I will come with you only if you hold my hand and come with me. I want to show you something very interesting". He told the male using his friend's voice from the shadows.

"Sure, and i'll show you i'm not afraid of this castle. By the way, nice imitation of a beast imitating your voice. Almost convinced me" Beau said as he realized that the voice was different. He held Hiro's hand (by the way, does hiro have fur in his hands?) and followed him, since he couldn't see anything in that darkness. "Take care, please, mandy, i can't see anything here".
(No, but in this case he can summon some onto his hands as part of the prank)

"Thanks, don't worry I know the way even in the darkness". Hiro chuckled as he summoned fur onto his hands to mess with the other male as part of the trick. As he led the other male up the stairs to the tower where his friend was locked away as punishment for breaking into his home.
(07-07-2015, 06:13 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (No, but in this case he can summon some onto his hands as part of the prank)

"Thanks, don't worry I know the way even in the darkness". Hiro chuckled as he summoned fur onto his hands to mess with the other male as part of the trick. As he led the other male up the stairs to the tower where his friend was locked away as punishment for breaking into his home.

"Oh, what's that? fur? Are you dressed like some big bad wolf or something? I'm warning you i'm not Little Red Hiding Hood. And i'm not Rapunzel either, so don't even think about trapping me in a tower and letting me there alone until someone appear to got up by my hair. I would die by hungry before that, i guess. And i would need some books, or i would die by boredom if that's possible. So, what are you going to show me?"
"It's surprise, I am just wearing some fur gloves I found. It's kinda of cold up here". Hiro replied with a chuckle as he led the male further up the tower enjoying the little game of cat and mouse. "It won't be much be longer". He added
(07-07-2015, 06:38 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "It's surprise, I am just wearing some fur gloves I found. It's kinda of cold up here". Hiro replied with a chuckle as he led the male further up the tower enjoying the little game of cat and mouse. "It won't be much be longer". He added

Beau kept following Hiro until the top of the tower. "Yeah, it's a bit cold up here. So, are we close?"
"Yes, very close". He chuckled as he become silent. So the male holding his hand could heard his friend calling out for help from the room he was locked away inside.
(07-07-2015, 06:53 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, very close". He chuckled as he become silent. So the male holding his hand could heard his friend calling out for help from the room he was locked away inside.

"Wait... What...? Who is screaming inside that room? Oh, Mandy, you locked someone in there? How can you do that?" He releases himself from Hiro and run to the door. "Hello? Who is in there? Are you okay?"
Suddenly he hears Mandy's voice inside the room.

Mandy:
"Beau? Beau? Are you outside? Beau, you have to run, there is a beast in the castle, he locked me in this room. Run away, please, before he takes you too."

"What?" Beau said, now understanding that the person behind him couldn't be his friend. He looks back at Hiro, but can't see him, "What do you did to my firend? Why did you locked him?"
Hiro smirked and came out the shadows. "Surprise". He replied using Mandy's voice before frowning as his tails swayed behind him annoyed. "He broke into my home and had the nerve to start trying to rob it. He is lucky I didn't murder him on the spot!". He growled baring his fangs. "All I wanted to do was be left in peace. But you damn humans can't seem to allow me that. I won't be driven from my home or allow some thief rob my home!".
(07-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Hiro smirked and came out the shadows. "Surprise". He replied using Mandy's voice before frowning as his tails swayed behind him annoyed. "He broke into my home and had the nerve to start trying to rob it. He is lucky I didn't murder him on the spot!". He growled baring his fangs. "All I wanted to do was be left in peace. But you damn humans can't seem to allow me that. I won't be driven from my home or allow some thief rob my home!".

Beau falls on his knees, and start to beg for his friend's life. "Oh, please, don't kill him, he is not a bad person. I am sure he wasn't trying to do any harm to you, he tought this place was abandoned. Please, let him go."
"Why the hell should I trust the word of a human?!. All humans have ever done have caused me grief and pain all my life!". Hiro growled refusing to give in so easily.
(07-08-2015, 04:20 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Why the hell should I trust the word of a human?!. All humans have ever done have caused me grief and pain all my life!". Hiro growled refusing to give in so easily.

"Please, i beg you, let him go." Beau said, looking at the darkness. As Hiro stayed in silence, Beau cast his last hope "What... What about an exchange?"
Hiro remained silent and perked his ears interested about the offer. "I am listening.....". He replied bluntly and continued to study the male from the shadows.
(07-08-2015, 04:49 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Hiro remained silent and perked his ears interested about the offer. "I am listening.....". He replied bluntly and continued to study the male from the shadows.

"Well... I am very simple. I don't have riches nor anything you might like or need. But there is something that is only mine, and i can give it to you." Beau said, slowly getting up. He continued calmly "My life. My freedom. That is my offer. My own life in exchange for his." Beau was sad. There were so many things that he would like to see and do, so many places that he would like to visit. And, yet, he feared that the beast would refuse his offer and kill Mandy, who was his best friend, almost a brother. He was not afraid of Hiro, however.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,750 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,559 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,232 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,970 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,739 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,249 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,456 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,523 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,126 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,511 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8