Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
"Both? Alright."He nodded,with all of the renovating and spending, his wallet was screaming at him but his need to please Patrick and give their family anything they wanted was louder so he walked with his partner to the living room and took a seat, petting the couch cushion between his legs,"Lean on me, I'll give you a massage."He smiled and looked up at him, pulling out his phone as well to place the orders though smirked a bit,"Sure, we'll break out the couch... then the bed..."He reached up and pulled him gently into his lap, kissing his cheek then his neck.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Tomorrow the kitchen when we use it properly and you bend me over the table" Patrick says as he cuddles back against him gently. Patrick was still working, bringing it money and helping Quincey wherever the other man allowed him to. He let out a content sigh as the other's hands worked his stiff muscles
"And then the counter definitely."He nodded, nibbling at his neck and shoulder as he wrapped his arms around him, he couldn't exactly reach but he rubbed what he could of his belly then ran his hand back to rub at his lover's back with just the right amount of pressure to relieve his muscles.Soon enough, the pizza had gotten there and then the chinese, they ate and watched tv until they were done, then Quincey took the opportunity a few minutes later to kiss at the back Patrick's neck, his hands wrapped around him once again and he held his belly. "You done?"He asked, tilting his head and kissing along his shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick chuckles and nods "Yeah, and we still have extra for tomorrow" he says, leaning into his touch and kissing him gently. He pauses when he feels the other's hands begin to roam over his large stomach, grinning wickedly he leans in to kiss him more passionately, his own hands pushing under the other's shirt
Quincey smiled,"Good."He replied and kissed him back softly as his hands explored his middle, it seemed to have extra inches for him to discover every day, nipping at his bottom lip and returning the kiss as he opened his mouth up and allowed Patrick's tongue inside. His own licked at his partners and he hummed at the hands running up his shirt, running his own downwards into his pants and wrapping his fingers around his shaft with a squeeze.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick moaned lowly and thrusted up into his touch "How do you want to do this? Want to fuck me or should I fuck you?" he asks with a grin between kisses
Quincey bit his lip, smiling at the sound he made and watching his face as he pulled away from the kiss gently,"Think you can still top?"He asked,"I don't want you to strain yourself."He added, nipping at his lip still and humming at the taste of his mouth from the many deep kisses.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick looks to him "I think I'm at the point where this is the last time I can probably do it unless you ride me. I am fine with either way, I love your big cock whether it's in my ass or hand" he tells him with a wink
Quincey nodded, smirking and laughing softly as he kissed Patrick once more before he slipped out carefully from beneath him to come around, slipping off his boxers and sliding off Patrick's as well before he climbed onto his lap. Straddling him while his hands went to rub over his partners rounded belly again, smiling and leaning over his mound to kiss him while he spread his legs for him, "We need lube."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Check the drawer on the end table, I may have done some little home preparation for this week" he admits with a smirk. He chuckles when the other pulls the bottle out with a raised eyebrow "Well I've added sex cravings to my cravings list so I made sure we were ready for anything"
"Oh?"He looked at him, smiling and pouring some lube onto his hand before prepping his hole,"Guess I should better get all my bottoming out now."He kissed him then removed his fingers before spreading himself again, sinking onto his lover's cock carefully and biting his lip as he tilted his head back with a groan,"Think you'll still be sex crazed after the quads?"He asked, breathing softly and licking his lip as he leant forwards a bit and kissed him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick kissed him back and smiled "With someone as sexy as you I'd have to say yes" he admits, nipping at the other's ear and giving a small thrust upward to tease him "And this is a big house, it'll take us awhile to christen every area"
Quincey blushed just a bit, gasping out and moaning louder than expected at the thrust and biting his lip,"Yes it will."He nodded,"But we have the rest of our lives."He closed his eyes and lifted up off of his cock before dropping himself back down, picking up the pace and groaning in pleasure.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick leaned back, keeping one hand on Quincey's side, rubbing his large belly with the other. He gave the occasional thrust up, gasping lightly "Fuck, Quincey you feel so good around my cock" he praises
He smiled slightly, breathless as he rose and dropped himself on the other's cock, bouncing carefully now with constant moans while his own hands went to rub over Patrick's middle,"We shoulda used a condom, I'm going to let you cum inside me."He mentioned, blushing a dark red as he reached and teased his lover's nipples,"Are these sensitive yet?"He asked and bit his lip, chuckling and leaning forwards to nip at his jaw and the flesh of his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick gasped and nodded, moaning at the other's words "You'd like that wouldn't you? Having a bump forming with more of our children as I'm big enough to hardly be able to move" he purrs against the other's ear
Quincey blushed even darker,"You've figured me out."He chuckled, nipping at his shoulder and running his lips down to suck on one of his nipples before pulling away again. As he sat back on his cock, tilting his head and moaning while his eyes closed contently,"I want you to fill me so I'll be waddling around with you, letting our bellies touch as we fuck everywhere and on everything..."He groaned in pleasure at the thrusting of his lovers hips.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick moaned lowly and nodded "and as soon as you have that one, we can both get pregnant together again and deliver together, moaning as we rock back and forth together" he growls out, thrusting up as much as he can
He groaned as he rocked on his lovers cock, reaching down and jerking his own cock as he squeezed his hole even tighter around his shaft. Panting and arching his back as he bucked his hips, grinding down and moaning loudly, shuddering while he spurted his thick cum onto his lovers belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When Quincey came his hole squeezed tighter around Patrick's cock, making the man moan louder as he came hard inside of the other. "Fuck, you made me all dirty" he says with a chuckle, rubbing the other's cum around on his big belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,337 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,548 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,446 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,487 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,860 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,638 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,367 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,703 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 27,669 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 8,578 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas