C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«it’s only water », answered Daniel as he continue to massage Carsen belly gently.

«Good boy Nick! Keep pushing like that », said Damien as he massage Nick round belly.

Carsen drinks the entire drink and stares still at Daniel. He catches his hand under the influence of boldness. "Kiss me," he asks with sparkling eyes.

Nick takes a breath in and pushes even harder, feeling something really happen inside him. He looks at Damien with seriousness, but he doesn't get it. 《Child!》

Daniel kiss him hard and take Carsen into his arms.

«you are giving birth right now», said Damien to Nick.

Carsen gets excited. He embraces him with his legs around his waist. He is infatuated with Daniel, but never tells him. He kisses him just as passionately.

Nick rolls his eyes and kicks Damien in the thigh.
《I'm seriously talking stupid.... Something is wrong with the child》 he answers seriously

«you’re mine now! I’m gonna impregnate you again and again », said Daniel to Carsen as he respond to the kiss hard.

Damien look on the screen of the ultrasound for the baby to see what’s going on in his belly.

Carsen puts a finger on his lip. He feels like a drunk. He smiles broadly. 《First the wedding... We can get married quickly here. Then the wedding night》 he says with a smile.

Nick looks anxiously at the screen 《What about the baby?》

Damien smile and put a collar on Carsen neck and the drugs make him very docile. «I’m gonna make you feel very good », add Daniel gently.

Damien show Nick his baby on the screen with a smile.

Carsen, however, is not as obedient as he might be. He pushes him away and puffs up his cheeks.
《Without wedding I won't do anything.... I'm not a slut》 he says and slaps his shoulder. It's cute, but also serious.

Nick smiles and rubs his stomach. 《I felt a pain in my stomach...》 he explained

Daniel nods his head in understanding for Carsen as he hear him.

«Yes because you have contractions », add Damien to Nick.

Carsen looks at him expectantly 《Why are you silent?》 he asked timidly, stroking his cheek.

Nick looks at him in shock 《Baby is coming? But it's two months before the due date...》 said a little panicked

«do you want to become my wife? » Answered Daniel to Carsen.

«yes your baby is coming and I’m gonna be able to impregnate you again more quickly », answered Damien with a smile.

Carsen smiles like crazy and nods. He kisses his lips very passionately. 《Someone has to give us a wedding...》 whispers into his lips

Nick closes his eyes, feeling a spasm. Then he grabs Damien's hand. "Take me to the delivery room..." he says, then massages his belly with a groan

Daniel put the collar around Carsen neck and respond to the kiss. «Now you need a new name wife », add Daniel.

«would you like to give birth in the bath? » Ask Damien to Nick.

Carsen is happy as a puppy and reciprocates the kiss. It's like a high 《My name is Carsen... Tell me my new husband's name 》 he says and embraces him around the waist.

Nick nods in agreement, and then he and Damien head to the bathroom

«What do you think of Jessica? » Ask Daniel to his new wife.

Damien take him to the bathroom.

《You don't understand...》 says Carsen, grabbing his beard 《I'll always be Carsen. Tell me your name》 he says and their gazes cross.

Nick gets into the tub with a groan

«You don’t remember my name? You doesn’t want to have a new name? » Ask Daniel as he look at Carsen.

Damien lay Nick in the bath and open the water.

Carsen laughs sweetly and grabs him by the neck. 《Well... Silly me》 he says and kisses his neck.

Nick massages his stomach. 《You should call someone else》

«I’m Daniel my wife », said Daniel as he push Carsen on the bed again.

«Why? » Ask Damien to Nick.

Carsen laughs and then helps Daniel get rid of his clothes. He looks at him with mesmerized eyes. He pushes his buttocks out towards him.

《There is always a larger group as there is a birth....》 says Nick, and then he gasps as well as groans in pain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM