C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Do you want I look or do you want I ask my colleague to come to exam you? After nine months you are gonna give birth », answered Daniel with worry.

" No colleagues... You do it. And I was referring to the exact date.... I know it will take nine months!" he said, and then spread his legs before him

«in september exactly and I’m gonna be very gentle », said Daniel as he put on his gloves to exam Carsen to be sure he is okay.

"It pinches... Ohh..." he gasped, feeling Daniel's fingers enter him. He blushed and looked at the doctor "You have long fingers..." said embarrassed

«Breathe love! » Add Daniel as he exam very gently Carsen to see why it pintches him. He stretch slowly Carsen as he use the ultrasound as the same time.

Carsen clenches his hands into fists and breathes through his nose. He gently draws in air feeling Daniel's fingers so thoroughly inside him. It's so erotic. He looks with his one eye at Daniel "I'm too tight..." purrs, then pulls up shirt and plays with his and his nipples, wanting to relieve himself of the pain in his bottom

«you are doing well love, your body gonna change with your pregnancy », explain Daniel softly as he take the pain cream to stop the pain Carsen feel inside of him. «Relax for me love, continue to breathe », said Daniel with love.

Carsen breathes and lets go of his slightly larger nipples. He feels Daniel rubbing the cream inside him, making sweet moans come out of his mouth. He looks at him blushing. "Daniel... Tonight make love to me," he says, overcome with desire

«The cream gonna stop the pain you feel and of course I want to make love to you my wife », add Daniel as he smile as he hear Carsen moans.

Carsen sits on his lap for the first time that day and kisses his lips lightly "Don't ever hide anything from me..." he warns him and then touches his cheek "I want to rest.... I'll get ready tonight... And we'll have sex," he said

Daniel take Carsen into his arms as he respond to the kiss. «sleep love you need it, I stay with you », said Daniel softly as he take him to the bed.

Carsen soon falls asleep in Daniel's care. He has his hands placed on his stomach, which is getting bigger by the day

Daniel cover him with the warms blankets as he sing softly and kiss him gently before letting Carsen sleep peacefully.

Carsen wakes up after two hours. His eyes quickly meet those of Daniel's. However, soon after, he sees his colleagues by his side. "What are they here for?" he asks him quietly

Daniel smile with love when he see Carsen wake up two hours later and he turn around quickly when he see his colleagues on the window in front of him.

"What are they here for?" Carsen repeats the question and looks at husband in wonderment. He thought they would be alone for the rest of the evening

«I don’t know love », answered Daniel.

After that, he look as his colleagues. «what’s going on? I’m off tonight! » Ask Daniel very mad.

"We got your kid's results!" says one of his colleagues and waves the papers in front of his nose. Carsen sees the evil Daniel for the first time and is a little shocked

Daniel take the papers to look at it, he read it carefully before giving it to Carsen so he can read it too. «Here love, no more lies, only the real things », add Daniel with love.

Carsen snorts, then begins to read. However, the medical language is a bit complicated. He looks at Daniel in anticipation. "Explain to me... Is the baby okay? Is it healthy?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM